THE BROWNS BOARD

Remember when I said they were trying to trade OBJ?

Icecube

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You weren't fucking right....at all.  Not then....Not now.   You just went and scoured the internet for the most fringe outlet that came up with something that fit your personal delusion. 

Like I said Adam Schefter is on record as of yesterday saying the Browns AREN'T shopping OBJ. There's a ton more as of the last few hours that say this is 100 percent fakse. Beside Mort his the most connected media person in the NFL. Why would anyone want him gone for a low 2nd round pick and 5th is amazing. That's some Houston Texans level type of stupidity

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well, Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid as good as anyone. 

And, again,  your delusions are ALL filled by your ignorant hate for OBJ....for whatever reason. 

Here is the bottom line point:   NO one buys your bogus BS about an OBJ trade.   Got that? 

One person does and his name rhymes with dick.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

Funny thing this was announced weeks ago...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2879021-browns-rumors-odell-beckham-jr-to-be-featured-in-jersey-reveal-amid-trade-buzz

But some live in a false reality full of misinformation and fake news. You hear about these types that bury their heads in the sand everyday amid this crisis.

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

consider who's the main source?... a radio jockey... MLHW.gif some get this,

any type of hype in the tv business  .. hopefully turns into tv ratings.. their dollars... not hard to find these days while folks are forced to sit at home... try some WWE or get outdoors & try some fishing till draft day...

DBone i owe you a 👍.. Dammit this thread is fun :D... but near parts unknown... thank lord, it's almost bedtime...

see ya on gameday!            

Dang, I know a certain someone who was hoping for a crotch shot. I'm not mentioning any names. 

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

Oh, a perfect visual for when I - or anyone - converses with you. 

It would be even better if your adult diaper were showing. 

Well...it is your source.  So...whatever visual comes to mind when you talk to your source, at least you know how his ass tastes. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Your obsession with OBJ's junk - completely out of left field, serving as a classic non sequitur - has been duly noted. 

Ask your doc for meds that don't have the tendency - i.e. side effects - of causing a "cloudy brain" - and maybe your focus will be improved from your bizarre infatuation of OBJ's unit, to maybe on Browns' football, considering the nature of this board. 

Taking drugs when talking to you probably advisable, considering the mind numbing stupidy one is confronted with. 

18 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Yeah I remember and the majority of the board thought it was a REALLY stupid take. Especially since the Vikings have less then 18 million in cap space and have yet to sign any of the rookies they are about to draft next week Odell makes 15 mill you do the math.. Not to mention the late 2021 2nd round pick and 5th is only something that Bill O'Brien jerks off to. Andrew Berry went Harvard so his no dummie. Anyhow Complex Sports interviewed ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Tuesday, and Schefter said the Browns are not trading Beckham this offseason. So I would believe Shefty over some no name bum so Put a fork in it. Honest why do you pull out a bottle of Haterade when OBJ name is mentioned. Did he date your mom or kick your cat or something??? I understand nickers is old, ignorant, and probably drinking fish tank cleaner while watching Alex Jones right now, But your better then that man.

LMAO!  You don't post much but when you do the first thing I say to myself is I can't believe we don't have to pay for this level of entertainment.  Good to see you reporting Nickers has toned the partying down to fish tank cleaner - we gotta keep him around a little longer. His poor neighbors downwind gotta start paying for their buzz.  Through it all we kept 1 standard alive in here - why drink and drive when you can drink and post?   Nobody sacked Fran Tarkenton from either race more than Ghoolie on moonshine...

15 hours ago, darren15 said:

I stopped reading when it said 2nd and 5th rounder next year ......OBJ is better than Diggs so the trade offer should reflect that

If we're still bending over for draft picks next year - we're right back to the urgency/standard of 1-31 football.  No thanks!  

Now, if they want to throw in an ideal starting Safety or 2 (to free up the cap space to make it doable) - I'll give that bigger ears than Mickey Mouse.

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

If we're still bending over for draft picks next year - we're right back to the urgency/standard of 1-31 football.  No thanks!  

Now, if they want to throw in an ideal starting Safety or 2 (to free up the cap space to make it doable) - I'll give that bigger ears than Mickey Mouse.

Swap for Harris and a 2nd round pick, sign Jason Peters for 1 year ...use 10 on Jeudy or Lamb and the 2 second rounders on best OT and a LB

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

LMAO!  You don't post much but when you do the first thing I say to myself is I can't believe we don't have to pay for this level of entertainment.  Good to see you reporting Nickers has toned the partying down to fish tank cleaner - we gotta keep him around a little longer. His poor neighbors downwind gotta start paying for their buzz.  Through it all we kept 1 standard alive in here - why drink and drive when you can drink and post?   Nobody sacked Fran Tarkenton from either race more than Ghoolie on moonshine...

Oh ok lol!  The immortal Ghoolie name still lives on in the bowels of this forum.

15 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Like I said Adam Schefter is on record as of yesterday saying the Browns AREN'T shopping OBJ. There's a ton more as of the last few hours that say this is 100 percent fakse. Beside Mort his the most connected media person in the NFL. Why would anyone want him gone for a low 2nd round pick and 5th is amazing. That's some Houston Texans level type of stupidity

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-mock-draft-4-0-vikings-trade-away-picks-for-odell-beckham-jr-and-patrick-peterson/live/

Oh, look, another source who gets their info from a fat kid in his mom's basement. 

33 minutes ago, Icecube said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-mock-draft-4-0-vikings-trade-away-picks-for-odell-beckham-jr-and-patrick-peterson/live/

Oh, look, another source who gets their info from a fat kid in his mom's basement. 

This is NOT a "source".  It is a mock draft  that merely incorporates the rumor that was put out by the same, one unreliable  NY radio source that speculated on it. 

I mean, while we didn't allow "trades" in our mock draft.....many of the mock drafts you see put out there  do allow trades.    Is every trade in some guy's fantasy mock draft a rumor of an actual. trade that is being proposed or negotiated?  No, it is just that:   a Fantasy.   Just like this thread. 

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

This is NOT a "source".  It is a mock draft  that merely incorporates the rumor that was put out by the same, one unreliable  NY radio source that speculated on it. 

I mean, while we didn't allow "trades" in our mock draft.....many of the mock drafts you see put out there  do allow trades.    Is every trade in some guy's fantasy mock draft a rumor of an actual. trade that is being proposed or negotiated?  No, it is just that:   a Fantasy.   Just like this thread. 

No, this thread isn't a fantasy, it actually exists. A fantasy is when you start day dreaming about OBJ's junk, and how you chose to "insert" it into the discussion, for what reason, no one knows; a total non sequitur. I'm sure your therapist could reveal why you chose to go there. 

22 minutes ago, Icecube said:

No, this thread isn't a fantasy, it actually exists. A fantasy is when you start day dreaming about OBJ's junk, and how you chose to "insert" it into the discussion, for what reason, no one knows; a total non sequitur. I'm sure your therapist could reveal why you chose to go there. 

The thread exists.....it is typed on this board.  But the content of this thread is purely your fantasy.  That's it.  As to how I chose to insert OBJ's penis into this thread....take it out of your mouth, then put it back in again, and you will know then how it got inserted. 

Just now, The Gipper said:

The thread exists.....it is typed on this board.  But the content of this thread is your fantasy.  That's it.  As to how I chose to insert OBJ's penis into this thread....take it out of your mouth, then put it back in again, and you will know then how it got inserted. 

Your childish rhetoric is embarrassing. 

16 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Browns are shopping him but want a 1st, and no team thinks he's worth it. It's not that hard to understand. The Browns will try to save face and act all happy he is still in da Land, as will OBJ, but it's only because they could get what they wanted. OBJ wants out. It's gonna take a contender losing their top WR to make a trade happen, at this point. 

19 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Browns are shopping him but want a 1st, and no team thinks he's worth it. It's not that hard to understand. The Browns will try to save face and act all happy he is still in da Land, as will OBJ, but it's only because they could get what they wanted. OBJ wants out. It's gonna take a contender losing their top WR to make a trade happen, at this point. 

maxresdefault.jpg

33 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Browns are shopping him but want a 1st, and no team thinks he's worth it. It's not that hard to understand.

Yup... both things can be true.

20 hours ago, Icecube said:

Please tell me that's not really a uni they are planning on using.

lol... rhetorical question most likely, but just in case...

No... it's just an elf-themed mock-up someone at reddit did that I have been dying to use somewhere...

23 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Especially since the Vikings have less then 18 million in cap space and have yet to sign any of the rookies they are about to draft next week Odell makes 15 mill you do the math.. Not to mention the late 2021 2nd round pick and 5th is only something that Bill O'Brien jerks off to.

Agree... price is nowhere near high enough for OBJ, but a 2020 first-rounder would get it done and help ease MN's cap issues. Other relief for MN would come if we ate a chuck of OBJ's 2020 pay... something we could afford to do.

Last point is that the cap burden is only about 60% of the total rookie pool burden. OTC did an article on this last year.

Plus have to note that Gip's favorite source for all things NFL just put out a mock that featured a few Draft Day deals...including OBJ to MN for one of their #1's...

The Vikings acquired receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and cornerback Patrick Peterson after trading away the 22nd and 25th overall picks. 

No. 22: Cleveland Browns (via trade with Vikings): LB Patrick Queen, LSU 

Plus have to note that Gip's favorite source for all things NFL just put out a mock that featured a few Draft Day deals...including OBJ to MN for one of their #1's...

I have No 'favorite source",   I just chose one that was convenient for me to refer to and I wanted to be consistent.    Recall that I offered for you to take over doing the "Best available" task in the Browns board mock.....but you declined, deferring to me......   ergo, one can conclude that, apparently, your favorite source  is  either ME....or whatever source I choose to use.  I recently posted the Top OT prospects from Draftek. 

Besides that you are, again, a day late and a dollar short.   We already dealt with that particular Mock draft like  10 posts before this.  Are you bothering to read the thread?   And we know that that is just a fantasy draft....that went off of those unsubstantiated rumors. 

21 minutes ago, Icecube said:

You're like a virus to this board. I know you're too old to work, but maybe pick up a hobby?

I do still work.  Two different jobs. Both part time.  May have had 3, but the  situation curtailed that.  And how do you know that my hobby isn't pulling the wings off little bugs like you? 

(actually....my "hobby" is to travel.....but obviously there is a serious damper put on that right now.  Good thing perhaps. It has given me time to do everything that needed to be done with the BB Mock Draft.   Why didn't you participate in that?   Too busy with your fantasies. )

This just in (came across my newsfeed on my cell): NBC Sports ran an article on why the OBJ trade rumors are not to be ignored just yet, It said only MN has denied trade talks, and these are the same Viking who denied they were trying to move Diggs up until they sent him to the Bills. It said no one from the Browns has denied talks have occurred. (Sorry no link, didn't see it online yet, just on my phone.) Browns have simply not offered any comments on this. 

5 minutes ago, Icecube said:

This just in (came across my newsfeed on my cell): NBC Sports ran an article on why the OBJ trade rumors are not to be ignored just yet, It said only MN has denied trade talks, and these are the same Viking who denied they were trying to move Diggs up until they sent him to the Bills. It said no one from the Browns has denied talks have occurred. (Sorry no link, didn't see it online yet, just on my phone.) Browns have simply not offered any comments on this. 

Fantasy-Island.jpg

Skip and Shannon talked about this today as well. Skip said OBJ only talks about how much he wants to win, but doesn't want to put in the work to make it happen. He's not saying he doesn't practice or anything like that, but his attitude is immature and he creates too many distractions. Is Skip reading my posts? 

There is obviously smoke on this. But I think Mr. Jimmy and Miss Dee are standing firm wanting a 1st for him. I actually think OBJ would experience a resurgence in MN. It would probably work out for all 3 parties.