THE BROWNS BOARD

Trivia Questions and Answers

The Gipper

n NFL history,   only  8  Running backs have had  2 or more runs in their careers in excess of 85 yards.

Name these 8 runners.

Answers:

Lamar Miller...had 2 of 97 yards

Ahman Green

Bo Jackson....had 3,  88,91,90

Chris Johnson

Hugh McElhenny

Jamal Charles

Sean Alexander

and  Nick Chubb  88 and 92 yards. 

Tom Brady

Ed Reed

Ben Rot

Larry Fitzgerald

Aaron Rodgers

Von Miller

J.J. Watt

Russell Wilson

Dree Brees

Phillip Rivers

Thats all I can think of... I took a guess on these.. Some seem obvious...

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Tom Brady

Ed Reed

Ben Rot

Larry Fitzgerald

Aaron Rodgers

Von Miller

J.J. Watt

Russell Wilson

Dree Brees

Phillip Rivers

Thats all I can think of... I took a guess on these.. Some seem obvious...

Highlighted are correct... the others are not.

FYI, Ed Reed is not active, and has not been so for at least 5 years, because he is now in HOF. 

6 more names.   and some of these are not so obvious. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Highlighted are correct... the others are not.

FYI, Ed Reed is not active, and has not been so for at least 5 years, because he is now in HOF. 

6 more names.   and some of these are not so obvious. 

yeah.. I know theres a ratbird player still playing.. I can't think of his damn name

9 hours ago, nickers said:

yeah.. I know theres a ratbird player still playing.. I can't think of his damn name

The guy you may be thinking of is Marshall Yanda....who did appear in 8 Pro Bowls,  but who also did just retire, so I did not include him. But I will give this hint:   there is one long time Steeler, and one long time Bengal, and one long time Cowboy..and others. 

On 6/18/2020 at 6:52 PM, The Gipper said:

Here is today's Trivia Question.

There are a dozen  (12)  ACTIVE players who have been named to 8 or more Pro Bowls.

Name these 12 Active players. 

Hey gip I've been too pukey ill for almost two weeks to even do your trivia stuff.....but I was thinking about you.  :lol:

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

But are you OK now?

I've got a few more days to get rid of the extra antibiotics I have hopefully I will be able to eat again.  Can't wait.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I've got a few more days to get rid of the extra antibiotics I have hopefully I will be able to eat again.  Can't wait.

Get well , Dude!

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2020 at 6:52 PM, The Gipper said:

There are a dozen  (12)  ACTIVE players who have been named to 8 or more Pro Bowls.

Brees, Rogers, Brady, Gore, Fitzgerald, Witten, Peters.....Pouncey, AJ Greene? 

Answers:  

Tom Brady  14

Drew Brees  13

Larry Fitzgerald  11

Jason Witten  11

Jason Peters  9

Phillip Rivers  8

Matthew Slater  8

Aaron Rodgers 8

Maurkice Pouncey  8

Patrick Peterson  8

Von Miller  8

Geno Atkins  8

Actually 10

Brady

Brees *

Luck

Mahomes

Manning *

Marino *

Montana

Rogers *

Stafford 

Warner

Happy Father's day gentlemen 

14 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Actually 10

Brady

Brees *

Luck

Mahomes

Manning *

Marino *

Montana

Rogers *

Stafford 

Warner

Happy Father's day gentlemen 

So you cheated and looked it up? 

Besides   you are wrong...it is only 9:

Rank Player TD Year Tm
1 Peyton Manning (37) 55 2013 DEN
2 Tom Brady (30) 50 2007 NWE
  Patrick Mahomes (22) 50 2018 KAN
4 Peyton Manning (28) 49 2004 IND
5 Dan Marino+ (22) 48 1984 MIA
6 Drew Brees (32) 46 2011 NOR
7 Aaron Rodgers (27) 45 2011 GNB
8 Dan Marino+ (24) 44 1986 MIA
9 Drew Brees (33) 43 2012 NOR
10 Matthew Stafford (23) 41 2011 DET
  Kurt Warner+ (28) 41 1999 STL
12 Andrew Luck (24) 40 2014 IND
  Aaron Rodgers (32) 40 201

Where do you see Montana's name on there?   The most that he ever threw was 31 in a season. 

Lol I never said I knew all of them, but nobody had answered, so I didn't want you to have to answer your own question. 

I will admit I wouldn't have gotten Stafford, everyone else I had written down. But I know, you knew all of these without looking.

And dang, my eyes must be getting bad I must have imagined seeing Montana.

Either way, this is MUCH better than seeing all these posts here and other places with nobody agreeing on anything, and the constant disrespect to the "other side"

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Lol I never said I knew all of them, but nobody had answered, so I didn't want you to have to answer your own question. 

I will admit I wouldn't have gotten Stafford, everyone else I had written down. But I know, you knew all of these without looking.

And dang, my eyes must be getting bad I must have imagined seeing Montana.

Either way, this is MUCH better than seeing all these posts here and other places with nobody agreeing on anything, and the constant disrespect to the "other side"

I had just put this post up here an hour before you gave your answer upon which you cheated.  You disrespect everyone who may wish to attempt to play the trivia.  And there are several that do.   Is this indicative of the kind of character and integrity you display in your everyday life? 

Jesus to fucking Jesus, you can't even get shit right when you cheat. 

Trivia Question of the Day

2019  will be the last year in which there will be just 12 teams make the NFL Playoffs, they are expanding the playoffs beginning this year to 14.

Without being a cheating knob gobbler who looks up the answers....name the 12 teams that made the playoff in 2019. 

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I had just put this post up here an hour before you gave your answer upon which you cheated.  You disrespect everyone who may wish to attempt to play the trivia.  And there are several that do.   Is this indicative of the kind of character and integrity you display in your everyday life? 

Jesus to fucking Jesus, you can't even get shit right when you cheat. 

Wow you are an angry old man, or a big bad ole man. You had to use the lords name there, and I know you did it EXACTLY for a reason. 

You want people to respect your opinion/feelings yet act in that kind of manner.

I didn't disrespect anyone, yet you do it often on here. You only see a problem with it when it is at your expense. 

My point was made. I never once claimed to know the answers (aside from answering them, and from a previous point, without even knowing you accused me of cheating). The point wasn't to show off any knowledge, its that i answered and the accusations. 

What I see with you isn't what a teacher does when they give a test. They have to know the answers to give to their students. You just won't admit that you don't know all the answers to your trivia before coming up with them.

But just out of pure curiosity, exactly which one of those 9 QBs actually is shocking, since before you even knew I had to find out the last 1 (in which I read 2) you knew I did? Most of these are pretty recent. I believe even with Stafford he has had 2 years close to or over 5000 yards. 

I'm done with you. I won't bring up any of the past things, all I will say is that until you treat others the way that you feel is deserved of you then expect occasionally to have your party ruined.

So perk up sunshine, nobody mentioned anything political which should make your day. 

36 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Trivia Question of the Day

2019  will be the last year in which there will be just 12 teams make the NFL Playoffs, they are expanding the playoffs beginning this year to 14.

Without being a cheating knob gobbler who looks up the answers....name the 12 teams that made the playoff in 2019. 

AFC: New England, Buffalo, Baltimore, Kansas City, Houston, Tennessee

NFC: Philadelphia, Green Bay, San Francisco, Seattle, New Orleans, totally whiffing on 6th team

I promise Gip, there was minimal knob gobbling by me.