THE BROWNS BOARD

So Today I Tested Positive For Covid 19

Canton Dawg

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’ve had bad flu symptoms for over a week, and my doctor sent me out to be tested.

Ain’t that a bitch. . .

78AA4ACE-232D-4870-A6E6-92510D0B0508.png

I will keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery.

I copied this from a friend of mine on Facebook. FYI

There is hope and treatment if you can convince your primary care physician to administer the cocktail. Sally Wood, a nurse at Koester Pavillion in Troy confirmed with COVID-19, was administered Hydroxychloroquine and Z-pak on Monday, recovered on Tuesday. The other is 1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days
2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days
3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days which here again is being tested on patients in Phase II (showing symptoms) but not bad enough to be admitted and placed on ventilator. Speak to your primary care physician to see if this may be right for you and address concerns with current and past health conditions.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’ve had bad flu symptoms for over a week, and my doctor sent me out to be tested.

Ain’t that a bitch. . .

oh, no...... man....get well soon, Prayers from me, too - take care, keep us posted.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Last night I had my daughter drive me to Medina Hospital. They xrayed my lungs and discovered pneumonia. I was admitted, and will spend several days here.

Daughter self quarantining now?   Keep us posted.     Are you allowed family visitors or just flying solo?

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Last night I had my daughter drive me to Medina Hospital. They xrayed my lungs and discovered pneumonia. I was admitted, and will spend several days here.

Very sorry to hear what you're going through Canton Dawg!  We're all in your corner wishing you a quick recovery...

• Upvote 3

On 4/12/2020 at 10:45 AM, tiamat63 said:

Daughter self quarantining now?   Keep us posted.     Are you allowed family visitors or just flying solo?

Daughter was in full PPE when she dropped me off at the hospital. No visitors, hell I can’t even get a cell phone charger dropped off. I shut my phone off for 3 hours after being on it for 1 hour.

20 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Daughter was in full PPE when she dropped me off at the hospital. No visitors, hell I can’t even get a cell phone charger dropped off. I shut my phone off for 3 hours after being on it for 1 hour.

That is....awful.  Hit me up it you find out what the nurses are up to for lunch at your floor station.  (Provided you're healthy enough)    More than happy to send a couple pizzas that way if they bring a slice to your room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 4/11/2020 at 6:57 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Ain’t that a bitch. . .

78AA4ACE-232D-4870-A6E6-92510D0B0508.png

take care man well wish's and prayer's 

• Upvote 1

For the third consecutive day, I’ve been getting an injection in my stomach. Today the doctor told me he’s suspected that I have a blood clot in my lungs. I’m scheduled for a cat scan at 6:30 tomorrow morning. The bad news is never ending.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1