THE BROWNS BOARD

Randall off to Vegas

LondonBrown

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:
Former #Browns & #Packers free agent S Damarious Randall just texted me he is going to the Las Vegas #Raiders on a 1-year deal.

All Bark no bite...he’s right behind Baker as one of the most disappointing players of 2019.  

Pick a moment Rag-dolled against the Seahawks or the angle and 5.0 40 yard dash pursuit in the Niner game. 

If the 2018 version shows up in LV, then Jon has added a very good piece.

Randall's 2019 showing will always be a mystery to me. To go so far south in a contract year rarely happens. Whether injury or the DC change or both something was going on.

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Randall's 2019 showing will always be a mystery to me. To go so far south in a contract year rarely happens. Whether injury or the DC change or both something was going on.

It was Freddie - His bs just took the steam out of the team.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It was Freddie - His bs just took the steam out of the team.

It will be interesting to see what so many on this board will say if the Browns have another sub-.500 season.

Blaming every thing on Freddie - even if he was a poor choice (and he was) - seems to be the go-to move on here. 

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Well he was the Safety that was actually in the field of play.  So there were tackles and INTs to be had when GW had Peppers parked 20-25 yards off the LOS.  

13 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

No I’m not he played well In 18 when he had open field and Peppers playing 25 yards off the ball.

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Woody is right.  You're thinking of '17.  

Exactly Tia

Trust me SD, I know how Pep did when he was here lol.

5 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Randall was a Packer in 17.  He teamed with Peppers in 18 under GW in that 10 guys up one safety 25 yard deep defense.

Neat.   But you're still wrong.    Do I really have to get screen shots and position alignment counts to prove it?     The year you're thinking of was Peps rookie year - 2017.   0-16.  

edit.     fuck it;  article link.   Peep the date.  I'm done here.

https://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/23372/why-does-jabrill-peppers-line-up-25-yards-deep

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Neat.   But you're still wrong.    Do I really have to get screen shots and position alignment counts to prove it?     The year you're thinking of was Peps rookie year - 2017.   0-16.  

https://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/23372/why-does-jabrill-peppers-line-up-25-yards-deep

Wow are you okay?

What are you 12

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're confusing your years

Woody my bad I was wrong.  GW was the DC but he brought Peppers up to LOS more in 18.

i made a random erroneous comment about Randall- the main point he stunk last year.  He will be missed if we make Redwine his replacement possibly I guess 

22 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

man that just makes me mad

I convince the Browns to draft Pep. Completely me. I persuaded Gregg at the Auto Show. Clearly

and then they go and fuck it up

• Haha 1