THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Reveal New Uniforms

Vambo

6 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Honestly, always thought those orange pants were terrible.....I swear everyone hated them when we wore them before, but now they all seem to love em .....

Its mostly the Millenials who like sissy shit and act like Sissies!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Honestly, always thought those orange pants were terrible.....I swear everyone hated them when we wore them before, but now they all seem to love em .....

The Kardiac Kids uniforms were the worst Browns uniforms, until 2015-2019.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:50 PM, Orion said:

Am I ready for tomorrow?

Elf Flag - s.png

Is it just me or does the stupid little elf just make me hungry for cookies instead of fired up for football?🍪

Just put Jim Brown with a football on the damn flag and forget the little pushover.🐵

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Is it just me or does the stupid little elf just make me hungry for cookies instead of fired up for football?🍪

Just put Jim Brown with a football on the damn flag and forget the little pushover.🐵

You don't like the stupid little elf? 

I figured you would like him... there's more than a little resemblance to Johnny Manziel. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

You don't like the stupid little elf? 

I figured you would like him... there's more than a little resemblance to Johnny Manziel. 

Hell the Ags have a stupid little barky Collie. They need to go back to the original "Mutt".

220px-TAMUReveille1.jpg

Reveille I

I always like Earl Rudder's English Bulldog "Ranger" whom he named after his famous Rangers he led up the Pointe du Hoc cliffs at Normandy> He had run of the campus while I was there my freshman year.

Ranger

Courtesy of Cushing Memorial Library

• Like 1

The new flag pole.  :)   The bushes will require shortening in the fall as I can't set the bracket to complete horizontal.  

I also replaced the bracket since it was less than 6 bucks (cheap, figured it would be cheesy,  but it's a really good one)

https://www.united-states-flag.com/7ft-spinner-flagpole-white-aluminum.html

Browns Banner - 5s.png

4 minutes ago, Orion said:

The new flag pole.  :)   The bushes will require shortening in the fall as I can't set the bracket to complete horizontal.  

I also replaced the bracket since it was less than 6 bucks (cheap, figured it would be cheesy,  but it's a really good one)

Browns Banner - 5s.png

A few landscaping suggestions:

A.  You need to gut those bushes and put in some much more attractive landscaping.  I had something similar at my house when I moved there, and did just that. 

B. The red shutters with the brown clapboard siding is quite ugly.   Either get different colored shutters (black might work)...or paint the siding. 

C.  The redbuds around there are nice,  but is that tree in your front yard dead....or is it just that the blooms have not yet begun?

:rolleyes:;)

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

A few landscaping suggestions:

A.  You need to gut those bushes and put in some much more attractive landscaping.  I had something similar at my house when I moved there, and did just that. 

B. The red shutters with the brown clapboard siding is quite ugly.   Either get different colored shutters (black might work)...or paint the siding.   I JUST PAINTED THEM - last fall.  Dark Crimson.  The shingles are white cedar.  I'll be hitting them with the power washer this summer sometime.

C.  ....but is that tree in your front yard dead....or is it just that the blooms have not yet begun?  I'm told that the tree is not dead (side-yard).  A couple of years ago I cut down one of the two stalks (whatever you call a split tree) because it kind of leaned towards where I now store the Vette for the winter (under 2 car covers).  I put a little Mill House where I cut it down.  

:rolleyes:;)

I like the red shutters.   

5 hours ago, Orion said:

Browns Banner - 5s.png

Lose those shutters and your property value will appreciate instantly.

White would be my choice. Replace them with white vinyl ones so you never have to paint.

I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

Mike

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Ok. lol

The trim of the house is white.  The dark crimson is my 3rd (or alternate) color.   Perhaps you guys would like them better as orange. lol

Why am I listening to you guys?!  Some of you like the orange jersey with orange pants.  lol

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

The trim of the house is white.  The dark crimson is my 3rd (or alternate) color.   Perhaps you guys would like them better as orange. lol

Why am I listening to you guys?!  Some of you like the orange jersey with orange pants.  lol

Orange fuck no.

Who has red shutters?  So what if the trim is white? The more reason to make your shutters white. Black is second best IMO.

Imagine how gaudy this hose would look with red shutters:

Black would be good on this house too.

whiteshutters.jpg

21 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

Mike

All in fun...more or less. 

You must not be married. 

I take walks around the neighborhood with my wife, and it is a constant "review" process of the appearance of other peoples properties. 

When we were 'in the market' for houses we went to look at a house....and the guy had a single car garage...he had painted a big banana on the garage door.  He must have been an artist because it was one fuck of a nicely painted banana....but it was still a banana on a garage door.    (cell phones weren't invented yet or I'd have taken a picture)

15 minutes ago, Orion said:

32 Gorgeous Houses with Exterior Window Shutters

Well.....I consulted   my expert.....that is, my wife.    I showed her the picture of your place...and this one  (which is clearly not the same house)

Her direct comment was:    the first one looked "Cheesy"   (your place).....the second one looked "tasteful".....this place. 

So.....The Great and Powerful Oz  has spoken. 

-_-

Sorry Dude. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So.....The Great and Powerful Oz  has spoken. 

That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  :)   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png