THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Reveal New Uniforms

Vambo

9 hours ago, Icecube said:

That they were even considering the helmet with the pixie on it is mind boggling. They should add a pink kazoo and confetti on it as well. 

Where does anything say that the Haslems have considered putting anything on the helmets?

This thread shows pics that have appeared on twitter.  The team (or Haslams) certainly have not released any pics.

16 minutes ago, Orion said:

Where does anything say that the Haslems have considered putting anything on the helmets?

This thread shows pics that have appeared on twitter.  The team (or Haslams) certainly have not released any pics.

I'm not exactly sure where Icecube is getting any of his thoughts on this thread! 😁

11 hours ago, Icecube said:

That they were even considering the helmet with the pixie on it is mind boggling. They should add a pink kazoo and confetti on it as well. 

Maybe that's something you heard somewhere but I don't think it was Haslams idea.

Here's an article from 2017 that I strongly agree with... up until the part about the elf.

He falls just short of suggesting it should be on the helmet.

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/3/30/15126376/3-steps-to-fixing-the-cleveland-browns-fashion-disaster

22 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

BRING BACK THE WHITE FACEMASKS!

image.png.29af3bb8d6ec63854a1688e13c42f239.png

No. White facemasks looked cheap and plastic.

Old-school grey facemasks. Hell, I'd easily keep the current brown facemasks - which I like more than I thought I would - before ever bringing back the white facemasks.

3 hours ago, LBC mike said:

They just released the draft hat.  Elf coming back in some way.

Is it my eyes or does the elf look fucked up from the neck up?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It has potential.

Oh God.  I can't wait for the new round of national jokes if that makes it to any official piece of the players uniforms.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Orion said:

No, it's not your eyes! It looks REALLY bad!!!  :rolleyes:

Mike

1 minute ago, Orion said:

What's tough about a Dolphin, a cardinal, a saint, a packer, etc., etc.

But none of them look like a little fairy something.

30 minutes ago, Orion said:

Yup...

Personally I find Brownie's choice of blackface highly questionable...

image.thumb.png.03c73929ecedab891157c7fc33fdc9f8.png

At least it should take some pressure off Chief Wahoo...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Orion said:

What's tough about a Dolphin, a cardinal, a saint, a packer, etc., etc.

Dolphins can be very tough, they take on sharks all the time and sharks back down from them. 

There are documented cases of dolphins saving people who were being attacked by sharks. 

Concurrent with the mating/nesting season, male Northern Cardinals experience a marked increase in hormone levels. At this time they become very territorial and will attack any intruders they feel are a threat to the brood.

Saints aren't tough? 

https://listverse.com/2011/01/30/top-10-truly-badass-saints/

3 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Dolphins can be very tough, they take on sharks all the time and sharks back down from them. 

There are documented cases of dolphins saving people who were being attacked by sharks. 

Concurrent with the mating/nesting season, male Northern Cardinals experience a marked increase in hormone levels. At this time they become very territorial and will attack any intruders they feel are a threat to the brood.

Saints aren't tough? 

https://listverse.com/2011/01/30/top-10-truly-badass-saints/

I guess Jets are a NY street gang right?    What's a charger?  I use one on my vette during winter storage. (actually it's a battery maintainer I use)

My favorite team name is the St. Louis Blues.  Blues guitar licks!   Oh, but that's not tough, I forgot.

I think what you need is for the Browns to change their name.  Something like, the Cleveland Thugs.  That's a nice tough name.  Or the Cleveland Shoe Leathers.