THE BROWNS BOARD

Meet Bidens replacement

Vambo

On 3/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

Looks like some democrats are looking to Obama to help get Biden to exit the race...

or... and I've got money on this one... once again OBF shows an inability to differentiate an opinion piece from reporting...

Yup...

Looks like I win again.

Pssst... OBF... here's how you can often tell... there's a little red(?) box that says "OPINION" in it...

Plus the word "need" in the title is also a clue, it's how I knew before I clicked on the link to place the bet.

image.png.fbcade08cbbf784169761938fa8f0653.png

On 3/30/2020 at 7:40 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

Uhm no Tour it was Biden whose numbers went up when Warren got out of the race. The dem establishment and their media allies did a good job in taking down Sanders. Sanders didn't seem too demoralized last time around in 2016 when Hillary Clinton and the DNC shafted him so he doesn't seem to get too upset at these things. 

Ummmm, yes...

Warren suspended on March 5th... the soonest a decent poll could be assembled, put into the field,  tabulated and reported would be March 8th.

Look at the 538 graph I posted. The last little sliver of a bump for both Biden and Sanders came on March 8th. Both gained roughly 5%.

The bigger rise preceding Biden's last little blip? Other Dem nominees dropping out after S. Carolina.

Any questions?

image.png.897154267ad93f6f5859987ade9e85c6.pngimage.thumb.png.6e34fe8262632055a5460c1d61ca6ea4.png

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

NY, Cali, oregon..etc...

Sanctuary States for Disasters

lol... gonna save this for when Florida passes them all.

Have you looked at Cali's numbers lately?

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... gonna save this for when Florida passes them all.

Have you looked at Cali's numbers lately?

lol .... you do know what "etc" means, right? I got two of the top three offhand, should have included New Jersey - also extremely democrat. with being sanctuary states. And yes, Florida has several sanctuary counties.

and yes, florida is right up there to. Makes my freakin point.

+ New York MAP » 83,889 427.6 1,941 9.9
Feb. 26
Mar. 31
New York heatmap
+ New Jersey MAP » 22,255 250.6 355 4.0

New Jersey heatmap
+ California MAP » 9,599 24.5 206 0.5

California heatmap
+ Florida MAP » 7,765 37.7 101 0.5

Florida banned sanctuary anything in Oct, 2019. If any counties are holding out, turn them in to Desantshole...

EDIT:... etc. ;)