THE BROWNS BOARD

Any time now CNN, ABC, CBS, will be all over this...

Gorka

47 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Yes, mainstream media is terrible. All of it, left or right. They are the ones who get dipshits in a tizzy about the fear or outage of the week.

Outrage of the week?  There is no outrage, that's the point.  If you want outrage Coronavirus talk is on another thread.

Once again this thread was intended to illustrate yet again another example of the left wing medias double standards.

34 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Outrage of the week?  There is no outrage, that's the point.  If you want outrage Coronavirus talk is on another thread.

Once again this thread was intended to illustrate yet again another example of the left wing medias double standards.

I am telling you that all mainstream media is trash and full of double standards and brain rot to scare and outrage dummies. That is all stripes of idiocy. 

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Then there's deflection. Chris Matthews was a master at it. Every time the person he was interviewing was about to nail him he'd interrupt and go to something else. Glad to see that jerk go.

So lets talk about Lee. In what way did I pretend not to have ever heard of Lee Atwater?  If you're making an accusation it isn't gonna work.

No, let's talk about you intentionally misrepresenting my view on something and then somehow feeling superior because I would not let the lie stand.

And then we can discuss how you came to be a pedophile white-nationalist.

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Analysis: In Wuhan Virus Crisis, Hillary Clinton Exposes Her True Colors

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/03/28/analysis-in-wuhan-virus-crisis-hillary-clinton-exposes-her-true-colors/

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

America avoided disaster with her:

• Upvote 1

I've no doubt this happened.  I just think that after the Epstein, Wiensteen, Me too, etc etc things that people are kinda numb to this anymore. They just don't want to hear it.  That and I think we all recognize that Joe is failing and isn't going to be the nominee..  NO ONE, save his puppeteers, want to see this man as the POTUS

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Axe said:

I've no doubt this happened.  I just think that after the Epstein, Wiensteen, Me too, etc etc things that people are kinda numb to this anymore. They just don't want to hear it.  That and I think we all recognize that Joe is failing and isn't going to be the nominee..  NO ONE, save his puppeteers, want to see this man as the POTUS

I don't think anybody in the Democrat Party wanted to see Hillary in the white house for that matter. And to be honest Donald Trump was probably not every Republicans first choice. At least his supporters are enthusiastic. I don't see that with Joe.

WSS

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think anybody in the Democrat Party wanted to see Hillary in the white house for that matter. And to be honest Donald Trump was probably not every Republicans first choice. At least his supporters are enthusiastic. I don't see that with Joe.

There were plenty of hardcore Hillary supporters... I wasn't one, but know several. Did I vote for her? Yup... cause I saw the alternative coming.

Trump? Hell... old thread here had every other candidate over Trump for months... except maybe Cruz and Rubio. Took time for y'all to coalesce around him.

I was a Biden guy in 2008, 2016 and am now. I wish he'd have run in 2016... and I suspect he does, too.