THE BROWNS BOARD

Any time now CNN, ABC, CBS, will be all over this...

Gorka

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

She tells how Biden had penetrated her (hand up her skirt) and after she pulled away Biden said "C'mon man, I thought you liked me"..if that doesn't sound like Biden.

Any time now CNN, ABC, CBS, will be all over this.

https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/

Will all those Dems believe her like they did against Brett Kavanaugh?  Will all the celebrity #metoo be out in full force?

Will they do this...https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/06/supreme-court-protests-kavanaugh-confirmation-nr-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-reaction/

Exclusive: Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. “I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff,” he added.

He said that the men on duty would frequently stand in front of female agents and Navy women that were present “like a damn guardian.” On some occasions, they would make up reasons to get the women away from where he was.

The agent said he was specifically concerned about women in the Navy.

“They weren’t allowed to disobey him at all, but we’d take them away under pretend auspices,” the agent stated.

The official Vice Presidential residence is the Queen Anne style house at One Observatory Circle in Washington, DC, which is located on the northeast grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory. The property is maintained and cared for by the service branch.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler wrote about Biden’s problem with female agents in his book The First Family Detail.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler wrote. “Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.”

Our source confirmed this sentiment, adding that “it was especially an issue at his Delaware house that he would go to every weekend.”

“He would only get naked when Jill was absent,” he added.

Biden has also long been criticized for his contact with women and girls in photos and videos, and was even referred to as “Creepy Uncle Joe Biden” by the Washington Post.

In a report from the Washington Examiner titled, ‘Joe Biden’s Woman Touching Habit,’ Byron York wrote that he has a tendency to be “particularly affectionate with women in business and social situations, like the 2013 Christmas party at which he embraced reporter Amie Parnes.”

#HellNo #BackUpOffTheLadyLumps -Photo of Joe #Biden w/#WH correspondent Amie Parnes goes viral http://t.co/NyqvkPKEpU pic.twitter.com/PO8vuD3d1r

— Ash-hole (@TheTechn0sexual) December 17, 2013

The agent also worked under the Bush administration, and added that Vice President Dick Cheney “never grabbed any butts or breasts.”

We have reached out to a Biden spokeswoman for comment, but did not receive a response by time of publishing.

lol... Even if it is true... yes, color me skeptical... after electing the self-professed, pussy-grabber in chief, why do you guys care?

Or is it a matter of you simply seeking to appeal to members of a Party that actually care about such indiscretions?

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... Even if it is true... yes, color me skeptical... after electing the self-professed, pussy-grabber in chief, why do you guys care?

Or is it a matter of you simply seeking to appeal to members of a Party that actually care about such indiscretions?

You have it BAD... I feel so sorry for you, after 2024 when Trump is out of office may you find peace.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

She tells how Biden had penetrated her (hand up her skirt) and after she pulled away Biden said "C'mon man, I heard you liked me"..if that doesn't sound like Biden.

Any time now CNN, ABC, CBS, will be all over this.

https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/

"Any time now CNN, ABC, CBS, will be all over this."

Actually they might. The MSM will turn on democrats at times when it is what the democrat establishment wants them to do. In this case with Biden appearing to be more senile daily they are having buyers remorse. There are lots of calls now for New York governor Cuomo to run for president. They don't want Sanders  but a lot of democrats are looking at Cuomo. I don't think they would mind at all seeing Biden replaced by Cuomo.

https://www.newsday.com/opinion/commentary/coronavirus-andrew-cuomo-2020-president-1.43453549

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8139843/PresidentCuomo-trends-Twitter-New-York-governor-praised-response-COVID-19-pandemic.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomos-coronavirus-tv-briefings-may-have-biden-sanders-worried

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You guys care about grabby shitbags now?

Biden is probably having an argument with his TV right now so I don’t think there is much campaign left to crash.

Lol...there's always an out for you people isn't there?

This isn't about grabby shitbags, it's about the glaring media double standards.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Why thank you. Is it uncomfortable for those of you who have supported that movement? Honestly? Because now it's Biden?  PS and I'm not accusing you being a Biden supporter nor a Democrat.

WSS

I've noticed you sometimes have to include disclaimers when responding to Woody.lol

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I've revised the thread title just for you.

"Even if it's true" ?  LOL

That's funny from someone who believed all the allegations brought up against Brett Kavanaugh to be true.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Why thank you. Is it uncomfortable for those of you who have supported that movement? Honestly? Because now it's Biden?  PS and I'm not accusing you being a Biden supporter nor a Democrat.

WSS

No I'm referring to the "she shouldn't have been dressed that way" Steve brand.

I mean, if that's all true, it definitely makes Biden a less attractive candidate in my eyes. Honestly I still feel he's better than Trump, but I'm getting into the "lesser of two evils" vote. And I hate that. That's why I voted third party last time. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That's why I voted third party last time. 

Don't let the pundits scare you, saying "you're throwing your vote away." 

Not that many would care, but here's my voting history for President since I was eligible in the 1984 election: voted for Reagan 1984, W in 2000, Obama in 2012. In other words, only 3 times in 9 presidential elections I voted for a D or R. Too bad Perot went semi-insane, it seemed he made sense at one time.

I'm basically a centrist that leans a tad left, but IMHO, particularly right now, a vote for a D or R this fall endorses the continuous cycle of obstructionism both parties love to do. While I don't really view Presidents as obstructionists, certainly Congress has been and I know we're all tired of it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No I'm referring to the "she shouldn't have been dressed that way" Steve brand.

If you think women should be equal then it can't be against the law to be rude to them. Simple as that. If I tell you to blow me or say suck my dick Woody or kiss my ass and you went to HR tried to get me fired I'd think you were a pansy. So what everybody here.

I mean, if that's all true, it definitely makes Biden a less attractive candidate in my eyes. Honestly I still feel he's better than Trump, but I'm getting into the "lesser of two evils" vote. And I hate that. That's why I voted third party last time. 

vote for whoever you want. Try to stay focused on the point but the MSM is surprisingly silent because they are all fans of Joe. You suppose your sisters on The View are going to have a fit like they did for the last 3 years?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Please don't say things like "your sisters" and equate me to groups I've never once mentioned. Look I'll try to have a back and forth with you but not if you keep up the typical Steve putting words in people's mouths nonsense.

I'm not going to comment on the first part. Been through that enough 

I don't know what incident of Trump's you're referring to with The View. The fact that there are multiple isn't great btw. If it was the grab the pussy line well that was literally recorded. 

As for this I haven't looked into how much is legit and how much is the normal right wing news cycle. If this is a legit accusation then yeah it should be 100% looked into. If you're telling me someone from an older generation did something like that I'm not surprised. Joe Biden especially. He should face the consequences.

We'll see what the "MSM" does as the story is vetted. No, they won't plaster it all over the front page like The Blaze or something but it should be there. 

Again this just makes Biden a shitter candidate. Unfortunately though he's still better than Trump. We'll have another year of picking between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This blows the mind. You can't possibly claim to be "honest" by saying you honestly believe Biden is better than Trump.

What are some of Biden's accomplishment's?

"Lesser than two evils" ?  What has Trump done DURING HIS PRESIDENCY that you would consider evil?

You've seen Joe Biden who on tape has admitted to bribing Ukraine by threatening to withhold aid if the investigation of his sons corruption were not stopped.

He's a known groper.

He has openly made racist comments.

And is suffering from the onset of dementia.

How cute of him pretending to be oblivious about his roaming right hand.

grope2.gif

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

I've revised the thread title just for you.

"Even if it's true" ?  LOL

That's funny from someone who believed all the allegations brought up against Brett Kavanaugh to be true.

Clearly you have no idea how to use this site's search feature. Here..... I'll save you some time.

On 9/28/2018 at 6:23 PM, Tour2ma said:

I'm happy with the developments of the day.

If any of the allegations are shown to be true and Kavanaugh was lying under oath then Kananaugh is history... including removal from the DC Court of Appeals.

If the allegations are shown to be false and Cavanaugh was truthful in his testimony, then he should be confirmed 100-0.

Above post will take you Steve's thread where I did make several other posts... none of which were about old Beer-lovin' Brett.

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Please don't say things like "your sisters" and equate me to groups I've never once mentioned. Look I'll try to have a back and forth with you but not if you keep up the typical Steve putting words in people's mouths nonsense.

don't whine. Seriously.

I'm not going to comment on the first part. Been through that enough 

understood and you don't have a leg to stand on.

I don't know what incident of Trump's you're referring to with The View. The fact that there are multiple isn't great btw. If it was the grab the pussy line well that was literally recorded. 

one of the main topics has been the me-too movement.

As for this I haven't looked into how much is legit and how much is the normal right wing news cycle. If this is a legit accusation then yeah it should be 100% looked into. If you're telling me someone from an older generation did something like that I'm not surprised. Joe Biden especially. He should face the consequences.

so specifically what types of actions would require consequences? Just give me example.

We'll see what the "MSM" does as the story is vetted. No, they won't plaster it all over the front page like The Blaze or something but it should be there. 

The Blaze isn't the MSM. MSNBC isn't the MSM. CNN New York Times Etc are supposed to be the MSM

Again this just makes Biden a shitter candidate. Unfortunately though he's still better than Trump. We'll have another year of picking between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. 

again food for whomever you believe is pure of heart. Let's see who can pull the sword out of the Stone. Remember if you switch the Sexes or the races can any story and it sounds stupid, it is stupid.

WSS

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome, a term applied to people who express deep loathing and fear of President Donald Trump.

Ah... well turns out I guessed right.

Isn't "loath" another way of saying "hate"? I believe I've addressed the hate issue... you can ask Kal about that.

Fear? Yes... that applies. The leadership of our country in the hands of one so grossly inept is frightening.

8 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There are lots of calls now for New York governor Cuomo to run for president. They don't want Sanders  but a lot of democrats are looking at Cuomo. I don't think they would mind at all seeing Biden replaced by Cuomo.

Don't know about "lots", but I did mention this thread to my wife last nite and told her that "if it's true, then I could see the Dems turn to Cuomo at the convention."

Of course that could cinch the perpetuation of a major schism in the Dems. While Bernie's might be able to lead very nearly all his crew to supporting Biden, I find it hard to imagine that they would accept being passed over for a candidate who did not participate in the primary process.

It's a perfect scenario for Trump... maybe even the perfect scenario.

52 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Clearly you have no idea how to use this site's search feature. Here..... I'll save you some time.

Above post will take you Steve's thread where I did make several other posts... none of which were about old Beer-lovin' Brett.

So now you know how it feels.

It's not that I don't know how, it's that I had no intention to.  I just thought it would be fun to borrow a tactic used by the left.

Whether or not you believed Kavanaugh accusers was not important, so I made an accusation which placed the burden on you to defend yourself. And you did. You had no choice.

And what do you have against beer?  I'm guessing you just couldn't waste a good opportunity to take a shot at good 'ol Brett.

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Borrow??? LMFAO...

Good one, Sebastian... pretending you never heard of Lee Atwater.

Brilliant move...

Then there's deflection. Chris Matthews was a master at it. Every time the person he was interviewing was about to nail him he'd interrupt and go to something else. Glad to see that jerk go.

So lets talk about Lee. In what way did I pretend not to have ever heard of Lee Atwater?  If you're making an accusation it isn't gonna work.