THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Gipper

The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

Already taken in Round 2 by Green Bay.   He was listed as an OLB.

Try again.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

OLB!!!??.Who the hell though that?

Draft  prognosticators. 

Any time you think you have a pass rusher,  DE/OLB/Edge....you need to check to make sure where someone is classified.....because that is what they do these days.  Sometimes they do not distinguish between an OLB and a DE.

Ugh, ok... Hold on..

Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

Michael Pittman  WR  USC

Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

• Zombo pinned this topic
8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

Michael Pittman  WR  USC

Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

Damn you took one of my 4th rounders. Oh well, I've stolen a couple of other peoples' targets too.😁 

EDIT: Gip are you doing the Rams?

The Michael Brockers deal fell through but the Ravens add a fast rising sleeper at DT

Baltimore Ravens select

DT MCTELVIN AGIM, ARKANSAS

Productive and athletic, Agim has flown surprisingly under the radar in this defensive tackle class. He earned the ninth-highest pass-rushing grade of any Power-5 defensive tackle this past season (81.5), was the highest-graded defensive tackle in the one-on-ones at the Shrine Game practices and was the third-highest graded defensive tackle at the Senior Bowl one-on-ones the very next week. Oh, and then he went to the Combine where he put up a sub-5.0 40 at 309 pounds. That’s a solid all-around profile.

Couple suggestions for easy retrieval, Gip...

• Put "2020" in the title.
  • Either put links to the later rounds in the OP, or just stuff all the rounds in the OP.
  • Thanks 1

The Detroit Lions select Donovan Peoples Jones, WR, Michigan

In the 4th round I'm very happy with this pick. Adds a playmaker to the Lions. 40 in the 4.4s, best broad jump this year and one of the best verticals of all time. A ton of physical talent. Hurt by bad QB play at Michigan all year. Gets to stay at home too. 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The New York Giants select J.R. Reed , S, Georgia

Giants need a safety to pair with Pep on the back end. Reed has good length and is reliable deep. Should free up NY to be more creative with Pep.

Wasn't J.R. Reed a power forward from North Carolina?

Hi Brownies!! Kimberly the black Kitty here.The real Panther fan of the Gumby Family. Hope everyone's Family is doing well ..Gumby's working the late shift, so he gave me the keys to make the Panthers & Zona pick..

The Panthers need sheet say's now to grab a lard-ass Guard...Kimberly the Kitty is overriding that plan. 

Panthers select-- QB-Jalen Hurts--Oklahoma  

In Bridgewater, some don't trust his knee behind this OL nor whats behind him pushing the position.. finding round 2 goods, In round 4, gives us a positional Cat fight..  Keep Pounding !!

Arizona Cardinals--select--- TE--Brycen Hopkins--Purdue.... cause whens the last time the Cardinals ever had a good TE?

Go Browns!

• Like 1

As much as I know a certain TB fan wanted me to take a punter............................TB Selects Zack Moss RB Utah #7 RB by CBS but #5 by drafttek (91 overall) and #4 RB by WalterFB ("Others think he could be a first round talent"). 

Denver Broncos take Hakeem Adeniji OT Kansas who comes in as a sleeper off a bad team. drafttek rates him #71 overall believe it or not. Let Tour go look him up. More likely to move in as a guard. 

And now we come to Atlanta who had by far the 3 worst punters in one season and it cost them big time. Their highest of the 3 was still #32 in the league. So Atlanta gets immediate field position help by taking the greatest per punt average punter in NCAA history 2018 Ray Guy Award winner.....................Braden Mann Punter Texas A&M to the rescue.  LOL.😂   Both CBS and Walter FB have him as their top punter.

Pick 120 Jets Davion Taylor LB Colorado.  He’s green hasn’t played a lot of football (still productive) but he’s fast 4.49 and rangey and has the skill set needed for 2020 type offenses that have have TEs and Backs split out in route combos.  He’s got the perfect mentor in CJ Mosley. He will be a special teams ace and then slot as a starter in year 3. 

Pick 121 Raiders Alex Highsmith Edge Charlotte.  They like the Clelin Ferrell mold.  This is a small school Clelin Ferrell minus the polish.  He’s a developmental prospect with NFL pass rush ability and potential for greatness in special teams early. The Raiders are chasing the  Chiefs - they need Pass rushers to beat them.  

Pick 122 Colts James Morgan Florida International QB.  You have Rivers in the QB room for a year.  Taking a guy now and soaking up that knowledge is a great move. Big Arm but needs a little work.  He will learn from two experienced QBs. He’s ascending up draft boards many teams rave about his intellect and his mental game. 

pm to TexasAg