THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Gipper

On 3/28/2020 at 9:23 AM, darren15 said:

Once my picks are entered this one is done .....2 rounds in 4 days is good .....

The few...

The dedicated...

The _____________ ...

I got nothin'... Brownies, maybe?

FINALLY! i get a actual need to fall to Zona... Zona has 2 rostered RB's after Johnson trade.. K.Drake only took a 1 year 8M deal & C.Edmonds will be coming off his rookie deal after this season.. In honor of throwing tOSU & Yickie-gon corn hole bags...a few Bucks nutz friends will toast this one.. 🍻

The Zona CARDINALS select-- The O-H-I-O STATE BUCKEYE's RB--JK DOBBINS

Gipper..Your Up! 

With the 73rd pick in the Draft,    the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

Curtis Weaver   Edge  Boise St.

He is the best player left on the board (per CBS) aside from the QB from Washington, and JAX already took a QB.

With the 74th pick in the Draft, the Cleveland Browns select:

Malik Harrison   MLB   Ohio State

Harrison was heart and soul of Ohio State's improved defense this past season....and MLB may be the Browns biggest need next to LOT. 

Got to go with BPA-can't believe you guys left this 1st-2nd rounder for me. Tampa takes Natane Muni OG Fresno State -drafftec has him #21 overall. Injury bug is the only reason others have him lower. 

Denver Broncos take Reggie Robinson  CB  Tulsa   Not as heralded as some but a tall corner @ 6'1' with  4.44 speed ,  Walter calls him a sleeper that might be a steal here.

Atlanta needs help in the middle so they go with a Nat. Champ  in Jacob Phillips  ILB   LSU   SEC SEC SEC😁

PM to SdBacker80

Darn... I had Robinson cued up even had a write up...not rated high but a steal the Browns should look at this guy 
Excellent ball skills w/great size and speed 4.44. If he had a different College name probably looking at a 1-2 round talent.  Special teams ace as well 4 career blocked kicks.  Could be one of the Top Corners in this draft when all is said and done. 

79. Jets take Adam Trautman TE Dayton.  Small school Stud.  Has the size with Big production. Great Hands blocking combo.  Draft is all about Stocking up Darnold with everything he needs.  

80. Raiders take Tony Pride Jr.  CB.  Notre Dame. Fiesty and fast -Perfect Raider Combo.  4.4 forty great in man coverage.  Fits the Raider mold.

81. Raiders take Jonah Jackson G The Ohio State U.  Excellent in pass protection.  Much needed in Raider play action game.  Had a great Sr. Year allowing just one sack.  Excellent week at Sr. Bowl.  Could start right away. Might be the most ready guard. 

LOL!  I damn near took Tony Pride myself. I had them right there together but took the taller of the two for today's WRs. 

Working on the next two. 

Dallas needs two in for DL help so they take Raekwon Davis DT Alabama  played with an injured ankle but still a very versatile run stuffer will be a good twin with Madubuike whom I took for the Cowboys as well. 

Denver needs inside OL help so they take Shane Lemieux OG Oregon  though with a name like that he should have been with LSU.😂

The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

I was tempted to go with an OT or WR here to help out Stafford, but I like the value of Blacklock at this point. I want interior pass rush from a DT, not a run stopper. Pass rush is much more crucial in today's game. I'm also assuming his medical report comes back without any issues. 

I'll PM Unsympathetic

On 3/26/2020 at 8:40 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Tampa Bay Denzel Mims  WR Baylor  I think he's better than the one ahead of him on the CBS board

Sorry man, Bucs AND Browns fan here.  I have to take issue with this pick. In Rd 2 the Bucs will start looking for an heir apparent to Brady. And they have no serious RB on the roster imo. I know you didn't burn the midnight oil researching the Bucs draft needs ;) I didn't know this was going on or I may have given ya some help :)

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Sorry man, Bucs AND Browns fan here.  I have to take issue with this pick. In Rd 2 the Bucs will start looking for an heir apparent to Brady. And they have no serious RB on the roster imo. I know you didn't burn the midnight oil researching the Bucs draft needs ;) I didn't know this was going on or I may have given ya some help :)

Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

With the 89th pick in the Draft  the Minnesota Vikings select:

Tyler Johnson    WR   Minnesota Univ

He is from Minneapolis,  played college ball at UM in Minneapolis, now gets to play about 1.5 miles away from where he played college ball. Possession receiver who can grab the ball in a crowd.

With the 90th pick in the Draft the Houston Texans select:

Lamar Jackson  CB  Nebraska

Someday when they play the Ravens the Texans will hope that  Lamar Jackson can pick off a couple of passes from Lamar Jackson.  This pick fills a major need the DATs have at CB

91st Pick Las Vegas Raiders take Davon Hamilton DT.  Raiders have free agent Maliek Collins 1 year deal and they have Hankins another Buckeye as a vet to guide Hamilton.  Hamilton provides great strength 33 Reps Bench and great quickness.  He lived in the backfield at OSU.   Raiders have to get quick in the interior facing the likes of Mahomes. He’s a great rotational piece in Year 1.

The Ravens have been addressing all their needs quietly during this draft, the 3 main needs have been addressed but the linebacker position needs more depth, not only do they add depth they get a player who could be a starter given time ....side to side.ball hawk that needs to add a few pounds

With the 92nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select

Troy Dye  ILB ... Oregon

Time for me to take a sleeper I hope comes to the attention of the Browns. 

Denver has major needs filled so they take a chance on a true flea slot receiver like NE always found in Devin Duvernay Texas. 

This is why he is my sleeper for the the year - hopefully there in later rounds. 4.39 Combine 40 and tough runner after the catch. Nightmare matchup for Safeties or any LB foolish enough to take any 1 on 1 coverage assignment. 2nd in school history with 106 catches for 1386 yds.  Honorable mention Big 12 Offensive POY. 

https://texassports.com/sports/football/roster/devin-duvernay/9151

Chiefs need help on the interior offensive line and a guard valued in the top 50 prospects on drafteck is still there.....

Kansas City Chiefs select 

SOLOMAN KINDLEY OG. GEORGIA

Round 4:

107.  Cincinnati.....Comeonman.....Jack Driscoll  OT  Auburn

108. Washington.....Comeonman.....Cam Akers  RB  FSU

109. Detroit.....Woody.....Donovan Peoples Jones WR  Michigan

110. NY Giants.....Woody.....JR Reed   Safety, Georgia

111. Houston (from Miami).....  Gipper.....Ben Bartch  OT  St. John MN

112. LA Chargers.....  Browns 149.....Terrell Burgess  Safety  Utah

113. Carolina.....Gumby.....Jalen Hurts  QB  Oklahoma

114. Arizona.....Gumby.....Brycen Hopkins  TE  Purdue

115. Cleveland.....Gipper.....Willie Mays Hayes Gay Jr.   LB  Mississippi St. 

116. JAX.....Gipper.....Hunter Bryant  TE  Washington

117. Tampa Bay....TXAG.....Zack Moss RB  Utah

118. Denver.....TXAG.....Hakeem Adeniji   OT  Kansas

119. Atlanta.....TXAG.....Braden Mann  P   Txam

120. NY Jets.....SD Backer.....Davion Taylor  LB Colorado

121. Las Vegas.....SD Backer.....Alex Highsmith  Edge  Charlotte

122. Indy.....SDBacker.....James Morgan  QB  Florida International

123. Dallas  TXAG.....Julian Blackmon  Safety Utah

124,  Pittsburgh.....Flyin J.....AJ Dillon  RB  Boston College

125. New England (from Chicago)  Unsympathetic.....Antonio Gandy-Golden  WR  Liberty

126. LA Rams.....Unsymp......Yasir Durant  OT  Missouri

127. Philly.....Unsymp.....Stanford Smuels  CB  Florida St.

128. Buffalo.....Unsymp.....Amik Robertson  CB  La.  Tech

129. Baltimore (from NE)  Darren...Michael Ojemudia  CB Iowa

130. New Orleans.....Unsymp.....Ben Bredeson  OG  Michigan

131. Arizona (from Hou).....Gumby.....Khalid Kareem  Edge  Notre Dame

132. Minnesota.....Gipper.....Brandon Jones Safety Texas

133. Seattle.....Darren.....Thaddeus Moss TE  LSU

134. Baltimore.....Darren.....Antonio Gibson WR  Memphis

135.  Pittsburgh (from Tenn.)  Flyin J.....Anfernee  Jennings   Edge Alabama

136. Green Bay.....Flyin J.....Shyheim Carter  CB  Alabama

137. JAX (from SFO).....Gipper.....Darnay Holmes CB  UCLA

138. Kansas City.....Darren.....K'Von Wallace  Safety  Clemson

Compensatory picks: 

139. Tampa Bay.....TXAG.....Damien Lewis  OG  LSU

140.  JAX (from Chic.).....Gipper.....Vann Jefferson  WR  Florida

141. Miami.....Browns 149.....Rashard Lawrence  DT  LSU

142. Washington....Comeonman.....Tyler Johnson  WR  Minnesota

143. Atlanta (from Balt.)  TXAG....Darryl Williams  OC  Miss.  St. 

144. Seattle.....Darren.....Calvin Throckmorton  OT  Oregon

145. Philly....Unsymp.....Kevin Dotson  OG  Louisiana

146. Philly.....Unsymp.....Eno Benjamin  RB  Ariz.  St. 

Pin please. 

20 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

Bah, they'll draft another effin kicker ;)

• Haha 1