THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Gipper

26. Miami

Justin Jefferson WR

3 first round picks on offense could make the Dolphins very interesting now that Brady is out of the division 

Darren 15 is on the clock 

Seahawks have 2 big positions of need .....Edge and Corner .....Clowney is still up in the air, with Seahawks looking to resign him , this makes Corner more pressing so they pick up one of the best cover corners in the draft.

With pick 27 in the 2020 NFL draft the Seattle Seahawks select

Jeff Gladney Cornerback TCU

Ravens need help on the O line and at Wide Receiver ......here they decide to give Lamar Jackson another weapon ....

With pick 28 in the NFL draft the Baltimore Ravens select Tee Higgins WR, Clemson

On to Round 2 in separate thread.

A note or 2 about Round One:

LSU and Alabama had 5 players each taken in Round One.  Oklahoma and Clemson had 3 players each taken in round one.  Ohio State and Georgia had 2 players each taken in round one. 

Dolphins had 3 first round picks. 

49ers and Vikingand Raiders and Jaguars had 2 picks. 

Tour isn't picking so I will take on the Colts. They Take BPA according toe drafttek  Patrick Queen  OLB  LSU.  

Colts highest needs are really later 2nd rounders. One will still be there @ #44.

PM sent to Woody.

The New York Giants select Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia

Would have liked a pass rusher here, but my other pick screwed me. I feel I'd be reaching on any other Edge. So I move to another need, OT and take Wilson. Definitely raw but has a ton of potential. Also another position that helps me learn more about what I have in my young QB 

• Thanks 1

Since 2 jacklegs, Temper & Rhule, gave away both NT's in Gerald McCoy & D.Poe leaving the cupboard as bare upfront..let's rebuild from the middle out with the next Gerald McCoy

The CAROLINA PANTHERS select-- TCU DT- Ross Blacklock 

Edit--Whom ever has Houston up next? They should be up next due to the D.Hopkins brainless trade..The Commish Gip, can verify & PM next up  

40.    With the 40th pick   the Houston Texans  select:

Bryce Hall   Cornerback  Virginia

41. With the 41st pick,   The Cleveland Browns select:

Antoine Winfield Jr.  Safety  Minnesota

42. With the 42d   pick   the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

Austin Jackson  OT  USC

43.  With the 43rd pick  the Chicago Bears select:

Ashtyn  Davis    Safety    Cal

44.  With the 44th pick  the Indianapolis Colts select:

Julian Okwara   Edge  Notre Dame

Tampa Bay Denzel Mims  WR Baylor  I think he's better than the one ahead of him on the CBS board

Denver Broncos  Terrell Lewis DE/Edge Alabama a slight reach in an area of need, but I'll take a Bama trained defender over others in areas of strength

Atlanta Falcons Damon Arnette CB  OSU  I have no idea why CBS doesn't have him up there like other sites do in the Mid-40 pick range.  I think he's better than Auburn's who drafttek rates way later.

PM sent to next up-SDBacker80

2 sites say Bears top need is CB/S/IOL---- Highest rated CB on CBS board will do.. Bears select---Auburn-CB--Noah Igbinoghene...he will have his own slot in all Chicago phone books...   AG-aggie...Your Up!!  and pull a card for the Rams too

• Thanks 1

Oh you know I can't pass him up-Dallas area boy comes home.

Cowboys take Justin Madubuike DT Texas A&M  #35 overall in drafftek.

BTW my son identified this kid and sent it to A&M scouts way before anyone had him on radar. I got to watch him play in HS as a devastating speedy ILB and he added size to become a major DT presence at A&M. He will go late 1st early 2nd IMO.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Gumby got the Bears first,  so your boy.....Prince Tega,  will remain on the board 

Just sent a PM to Unsympathetic. I'll delete this after he picks. The CB was a good pick for Chicago.