THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Sign Another Corner Donovan Olumba

darren15

16 minutes ago, darren15 said:

“Olumba was an undrafted free agent out of Portland State. He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys in 2018 to add to the team a taller, rangier corner. He spent the 2018 season on the Cowboys practice squad and most of the 2018 season there as well.”

Incredible editors that rag has. So sounds like a depth guy.

• Haha 1

S/T kid...

Again, a good size, so-so speed DB that I would give a look at converting to SS. If he has a good head, then he might make the transition.

One aside.... Why does a league minimum player have an agent?

Kid has cashed less than $300k in two years.

image.thumb.png.53c45185e4629467856e562897d56d48.png

Great News!! Olum bah will join only Case Keenum & BJ Goodson as 3 of the 10 FA Berry signings with barely a past NFL injury concern... my day is complete  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Great News!! Olum bah will join only Case Keenum & BJ Goodson as 3 of the 10 FA Berry signings with barely a past NFL injury concern... my day is complete  

While not "clean" Conklin's history is of equally low concern in my book.

He missed about half a season in 2018 with a knee, but came back and  started all 16 last season.

Plus his 2018 stretch included all of the starts he's missed in his career.

Hooper? Certainly the biggest concern out of our "big" signings...

14 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

While not "clean" Conklin's history is of equally low concern in my book.

Hooper? Certainly the biggest concern out of our "big" signings...

Agreed on both.. And Berry left him a small out on both after 2..Drafting Conklin the 1st chance sure could have changed some OL struggles.. Watched 3 of Jack's Tenn. games on gamepass since move.. and caught Ravens/Tenn playoff game on network last night.. Got no concerns playing JC on either side.. and We'll see what side when the pads come on or whom they draft..

Did you see much of Jack's replacement Dennis Kelly work? some say they really lose nothing & Kelly played better.. I really think Tenn. played a few things wrong here? 

1) Why tag Henry when Tanny needed the 1 more year to prove it..Than well overpay for Tanny long term?

2) decide to re-sign RT Dennis Kelly who is age 30.. and gets a 3 year deal at 17.2M..(here's your playoff team friendly deal outing Conklin)

this link kinda caught my attention too..  https://titansized.com/2019/05/01/why-the-titans-declined-jack-conklins-option   

• Thanks 1

Hadn't thought about using the free game pass to look at out acquisitions... so, no, haven't seen Kelly's work.

As for Henry over Tannehill... my take is the Titans...

• must be very confident in Ryan's surge and the factors contributing to the surge, and...
  • recognize that Henry is one of those reasons and plays a position even more susceptible to injury than QB