THE BROWNS BOARD

Coronavirus humor

jbluhm86

Some real lol stuff in this thread...

This is not that kind of funny. It's more the "scrunch up your face at this being true" funny.

The Catholic church conducted a search to see if it had a Patron Saint of Epidemics it could call upon in this time of crisis. So a request went out from the Vatican asking if any such Saint existed.

They received an answer from a church in the small city of Aachen, Germany. The answer was, "Yes," and that Aachen Cathedral contained the relics of the patron Saint of Epidemics.

The Saint's name? Corona.

I shit you not...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-saint/german-cathedral-dusts-off-relics-of-st-corona-patron-of-epidemics-idUSKBN21C2PM

• Haha 1

My brother found this one somewhere: 😂

Heard a Dr. on TV today saying in this time of Coronovirus staying at home we should focus on inner peace.  To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.  I looked through my house to find those things I had started but hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, the remainder of Valiumum scriptuns,an a box of chocoletz.  Yu haf no idr how fecking fablus I feel rite now.  Sned this to all who need inner piss. And tellum them u lovum.  And to hash yur wands.  stafe day avrybobby!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Axe said:

Sure is a nice break from the non stop omni present crushing fear mongering doled out by the media.

I dunno. That looks downright scary to me. If I stumbled across that it would be instant heart attack.😱💔

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

A break from the stress enjoy...

89853998_3023310254385929_3141827589874647040_n.jpg

sure looks like that Secret beach on the island of Kaui... but that was over twenty years ago.