THE BROWNS BOARD

Coronavirus humor

jbluhm86

A plane with 5 passengers on board -- Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, the Pope and a 10-year-old schoolgirl -- is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and I'm needed to solve the pandemic!" He takes one parachute and jumps. Johnson says‘I’m needed to sort out the COVID-19 mess in Britain’. He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "The world's Catholics depend on me for comfort in a time of fear." He takes one and jumps. "You can have the last parachute," Merkel says to the 10-year-old. "I've lived my life. Yours is only just starting." The little girl replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest man in the USA just took my school bag." 😂

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A plane with 5 passengers on board -- Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, the Pope and a 10-year-old schoolgirl -- is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and I'm needed to solve the pandemic!" He takes one parachute and jumps. Johnson says‘I’m needed to sort out the COVID-19 mess in Britain’. He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "The world's Catholics depend on me for comfort in a time of fear." He takes one and jumps. "You can have the last parachute," Merkel says to the 10-year-old. "I've lived my life. Yours is only just starting." The little girl replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest man in the USA just took my school bag." 😂

Your chest must swell pride when you tell folks that one... huh Tex?

9 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Your chest must swell pride when you tell folks that one... huh Tex?

It's no worse that the picture I posted about washing your hands & democrats. Get a sense of humor. It's free.😁

EDIT: That one came out of England BTW. They love trumpy & the reason why is reflected in the joke.

38 minutes ago, Vambo said:

2020-03-24_111258.jpg

I've been dealing with that but I tell Mrs. OBF that we have stay at home orders in place and I shouldn't be going to Lowes or Home Depot right now. 

Seriously though on one project I did a number of years ago I put new flooring down and removed some old tiles under the carpet. I didn't think anything about it until I found out later that these older tiles were made with asbestos. I had no idea. 

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I've been dealing with that but I tell Mrs. OBF that we have stay at home orders in place and I shouldn't be going to Lowes or Home Depot right now. 

Seriously though on one project I did a number of years ago I put new flooring down and removed some old tiles under the carpet. I didn't think anything about it until I found out later that these older tiles were made with asbestos. I had no idea. 

I was exposed to Asbestos many times.  My father worked in Furnace and AC repair and used to drag me with him when he was on call.  Also in the Navy while my ship was inthe yards in Long Beach.

49 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I was exposed to Asbestos many times.  My father worked in Furnace and AC repair and used to drag me with him when he was on call.  Also in the Navy while my ship was inthe yards in Long Beach.

My ship was also in drydock in Long Beach when  I reported in 1975.

Just so happened they were filming the old tv series McMillan and Wife the day I reported. I thought it was odd when the bus pulled in the sign said San Francisco Naval Station instead of Long Beach. I got off the bus and was walking to the reporting station when I saw this tall Admiral with lots of gold on his uniform walking towards me. I gave him a good boot camp salute and he looked down at me and gave me a scowl. When I turned the corner I saw all the cameras and realized that was Rock Hudson I had saluted. This was before anyone had heard about AIDS. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:14 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

My ship was also in drydock in Long Beach when  I reported in 1975.

Just so happened they were filming the old tv series McMillan and Wife the day I reported. I thought it was odd when the bus pulled in the sign said San Francisco Naval Station instead of Long Beach. I got off the bus and was walking to the reporting station when I saw this tall Admiral with lots of gold on his uniform walking towards me. I gave him a good boot camp salute and he looked down at me and gave me a scowl. When I turned the corner I saw all the cameras and realized that was Rock Hudson I had saluted. This was before anyone had heard about AIDS. 

LOL LOL

that is awesome ! His scowl is weird though. You walked into a film shoot. LOL

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL LOL

that is awesome ! His scowl is weird though. You walked into a film shoot. LOL

I actually thought it might be Rock Hudson but I was fresh out of boot camp and I wasn't going to take any chances of not saluting an Admiral. When he scowled at me I figured he took offense that I didn't recognize the "great" Hollywood actor.

Apparently they had just filmed Rock Hudson's scene as I looked back and watched him go into a trailer. When I went around the corner they were filming a scene with his co star at the time Susan St. James.

Best I can tell looking at story line and time period I would bet they were filming this episode....OK looks like Rock wasn't an Admiral just an officer...but I was pretty fresh out of bootcamp...he still looked like someone a Seaman apprentice should be saluting.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0645140/