THE BROWNS BOARD

Coronavirus humor

jbluhm86

Well, I finally lost it 🤬🤬...Was just in CVS.. Saw a man whose cart was FULL to the brim with hand sanitizer, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!! I called him a selfish @$$hole, and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be freaking ashamed of himself! He said: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now...”

-Don’t know who wrote this, but it made me 😆!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

On 3/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Best advice for Texans and other westerners on social isolation from none other than ole Roy!🙄

I have to mention I sing that song every time I visit this little hamlet.... It holds a fond spot in my memories, as it was the turn around point the first time I ever rode 100 miles on the bike.  :)  

eHmaTOEhg28IF5Qj7xqAcoYlPeuQ491d0rFjJjN02z0kJ7ckrE_is10bXbxnDioawNJuKf45YsAzc0D0rNyLY17fdsMiKyWdcCnDLPhclAESnUCukZjL8ULieKhdmpM2So7wjJIVyS55Bjy97pkj0hmkygLuZz0m--lKOmpab8DcKhs8ryS8pS713kx8ewIsiuSPQ3VHfkVP-qaxVKQPafozJYlS1DhDJZrEhTKnvmCjfo5OVsYUKvu-nx4rdlV78aG4rQs66vTSJEK6O1HvTe1sc0qA2Lz4BFnn4b77JxVkVoY3KjtntGQFQubFkzrQnFN0KffcAuEYe7QONmTEtEJRHx6yLlD55SE01KaKiVuOloUYOYvrFlJVNAR6g96AwxYmesVGGcai1jTMiC8qAn1bNBtIgS4JreEcz7jOp2GeiEVNy2JtYkrQFzKMxWvp3XOWunHyUr35BU2zO5dPJz3krNjoMVNCV7niBAQJ37JBguuQH_DGE4AP8kLuHQ5TpPC_bTgjukZ5Xv4gkIof8KhWucYsnyKxTm1RetVZAg60MZj7wyGtzSmRtVveZKVYDmVb3kCrZVx9ZzljcWMn2apeIhMAmDvfItyq6OoDcXB3qCHqm0JsxYQPVvQvEvc9sjxQGYO166ipvB5mQ4e8NdcXIfl-vhGhAQ-ie3XhTm1diIui4p_A4-f7CIeS=w576-h767-no

Rumour spreadin' 'round
In that Texas town
About that shack outside La Grange
And you know what I'm talkin' about
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range
They got a lot of nice girls

1 hour ago, Vambo said:
Rumour spreadin' 'round
In that Texas town
About that shack outside La Grange
And you know what I'm talkin' about
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range
They got a lot of nice girls

Yeah they did until that damn Marvin Zidler ruined it for all us fun loving Ags. Wasn't really any shack either. But it did lead to one of the most famous scenes in musicals by Charles Durning as the Gov. of Texas. LOL!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

He must be a democrat.

I dunno but I've gotten a lot of laughs sending it to siblings and friends, all but 1 of whom are late 60's to mid-70s. With few exceptions they are isolating in their homes due to the lethality levels for the elderly.