Sign in to follow this  
jbluhm86

Coronavirus humor

one of my favorite tweets on this was

"This is the exact opposite of that one Pokemon Go summer we had"

Well, I finally lost it 🤬🤬...Was just in CVS.. Saw a man whose cart was FULL to the brim with hand sanitizer, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!! I called him a selfish @$$hole, and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be freaking ashamed of himself! He said: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now...”

-Don’t know who wrote this, but it made me 😆!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Best advice for Texans and other westerners on social isolation from none other than ole Roy!🙄

• Upvote 1

Friend of mine  asked the greeter at Wal-Mart where could  he  find the nuts. Answer- "in the toilet paper aisle".

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.dfb3492ec6d3f6520c31014af5ac9fba.png

No soup for you!              Next!😁

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Best advice for Texans and other westerners on social isolation from none other than ole Roy!🙄

I have to mention I sing that song every time I visit this little hamlet.... It holds a fond spot in my memories, as it was the turn around point the first time I ever rode 100 miles on the bike.  :)  

eHmaTOEhg28IF5Qj7xqAcoYlPeuQ491d0rFjJjN02z0kJ7ckrE_is10bXbxnDioawNJuKf45YsAzc0D0rNyLY17fdsMiKyWdcCnDLPhclAESnUCukZjL8ULieKhdmpM2So7wjJIVyS55Bjy97pkj0hmkygLuZz0m--lKOmpab8DcKhs8ryS8pS713kx8ewIsiuSPQ3VHfkVP-qaxVKQPafozJYlS1DhDJZrEhTKnvmCjfo5OVsYUKvu-nx4rdlV78aG4rQs66vTSJEK6O1HvTe1sc0qA2Lz4BFnn4b77JxVkVoY3KjtntGQFQubFkzrQnFN0KffcAuEYe7QONmTEtEJRHx6yLlD55SE01KaKiVuOloUYOYvrFlJVNAR6g96AwxYmesVGGcai1jTMiC8qAn1bNBtIgS4JreEcz7jOp2GeiEVNy2JtYkrQFzKMxWvp3XOWunHyUr35BU2zO5dPJz3krNjoMVNCV7niBAQJ37JBguuQH_DGE4AP8kLuHQ5TpPC_bTgjukZ5Xv4gkIof8KhWucYsnyKxTm1RetVZAg60MZj7wyGtzSmRtVveZKVYDmVb3kCrZVx9ZzljcWMn2apeIhMAmDvfItyq6OoDcXB3qCHqm0JsxYQPVvQvEvc9sjxQGYO166ipvB5mQ4e8NdcXIfl-vhGhAQ-ie3XhTm1diIui4p_A4-f7CIeS=w576-h767-no

Rumour spreadin' 'round
In that Texas town
About that shack outside La Grange
And you know what I'm talkin' about
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range
They got a lot of nice girls

1 hour ago, Vambo said:
Rumour spreadin' 'round
In that Texas town
About that shack outside La Grange
And you know what I'm talkin' about
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range
They got a lot of nice girls

Yeah they did until that damn Marvin Zidler ruined it for all us fun loving Ags. Wasn't really any shack either. But it did lead to one of the most famous scenes in musicals by Charles Durning as the Gov. of Texas. LOL!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

He must be a democrat.

I dunno but I've gotten a lot of laughs sending it to siblings and friends, all but 1 of whom are late 60's to mid-70s. With few exceptions they are isolating in their homes due to the lethality levels for the elderly.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

90627188_10157286426848215_9010883606536

Good luck finding a virgin.

• Haha 1

From my sister: "Stay inside, practice social distancing and clean yourself constantly.......................OMG I've become a cat!"🙀

Nail salons, hair salons, waxing centers and tanning salons all closed.

It's about to get ugly out there. 

• Haha 1