THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns sign safety Andrew Sandejo

darren15

Legit question and a perfect distraction from Gipper wasting everyone's time on what he wants Moneyball to mean

Actually, I had moved on, when you perpetuated it. ...just like you did here. 

Why don't you take a team or two in the Browns Board draft, if you have this time on your hands. 

18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

There it is.  "Getting to me is the sum and substance of your existence, apparently.  Grow/Life/Useful...you get it. 

Nah.... just my favorite hobby at present....

Should grow tried of it...

... in a couple years.

19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Projection much?  

I just want to talk football......you just want to talk "Gipper". 

I mean, its like  you have morphed into Jennifer Jason Leigh in Single White Female.  You wanna be like me?  Grow Up. Get a Life. Make yourself useful.

If you wanted to talk football, then why post about your ignorance of the term "post whore"? As you did so... I felt compelled to be "useful".

Otherwise... in order...

No.... fully grown... have a life or at least I did prior to sheltering... Usefulness? No outside job anymore (thank God), but I'm a pretty damn good cook, a service I provide this household about 5-days a week on average.

10 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

If you wanted to talk football, then why post about your ignorance of the term "post whore"? As you did so... I felt compelled to be "useful".

You did the world a great service there....worrying about my every word .   You must think I am some kind of God.  

Otherwise... in order...

No.... fully grown... have a life or at least I did prior to sheltering... Usefulness? No outside job anymore (thank God), but I'm a pretty damn good cook, a service I provide this household about 5-days a week on average.

You have replaced your full time job with one worrying about every word I say.  Again, you have all this time to spend on this...yet do not want to help the rest of us out.    So, here are a few random words I will utter,  you can worry about these:

Commission

Warrior

Company

Benefit. 

Discount

Fungible

Elocution

Paper

History

Emerald

That should keep you busy.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Yea, actually, that was not the first image of you that came to mind.  

So you had Aqualung come to mind, but then forgot it before you could post it? :blink:

Better check your blood pressure...

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

So you had Aqualung come to mind, but then forgot it before you could post it? :blink:

Better check your blood pressure...

No,  Aqualung is just your run of the mill pervert.  You on the other hand are part of the stalkerazzi.   So I went that way instead.   Again, not sure why you have all the time you have to worry about me....and yet let everybody else here down by not doing some picks in the BB draft.   LIke you said, you are stuck at home for 2 weeks.   If people would help, we could knock out 3 rounds in that time.