Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
htownbrown

OBJ on the block? I call BS...

Recommended Posts

I posted on this in another thread. Bottom line: They'd trade him if they could get anywhere near what they paid, and it's no where close. He doesn't have the allure (true or not) of a player who will put you over the top to win a ring. In my  opinion, Bills way overpaid for Diggs. That was kind of a panic move. 

 https://www.vikings.com/news/stefon-diggs-buffalo-bills-trade-nfl-draft-selections

 

I'm sure the Browns would accept a trade like that for OBJ. But offers not there. Mr. Jimmy isn't ready to give OBJ up for a 4th rounder after what they gave up to get him. 

 

Diggs only put up 

63 grabs for 1,130 yards and Bills gave up that much for him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the source for this article the same person who told everyone ODB was a cancer in the NYG locker room? That one was a lie.. my guess is this one is a lie also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw report earlier...

Saw Bart Scott's name...

Didn't finish the article...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every flipping week a new obj is being traded rumor

I do not bother reading any of it unless of course it became fact 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ATOM said:

every flipping week a new obj is being traded rumor

I do not bother reading any of it unless of course it became fact 

How about trading OBJ for a BJ. 

Image result for Linda lovelace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can alt ways go behind the cheesecake factory and get one for free

why would you want to trade obj for one ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ATOM said:

you can alt ways go behind the cheesecake factory and get one for free

why would you want to trade obj for one ?

Clearly there is a story there.   Care to elucidate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Clearly there is a story there.   Care to elucidate? 

isn't that where baker got his hummer ?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is that Cheesecake Skank ? Haven’t heard from her since her radio interview 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

Where is that Cheesecake Skank ? Haven’t heard from her since her radio interview 

Why would you want to?  She got her 15 minutes of fame. Let her go.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

How about trading OBJ for a BJ.

Unfortunately Linda died as a result of a bad car wreck in Colorado where she is now buried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Unfortunately Linda died as a result of a bad car wreck in Colorado where she is now buried.

Was she going down on someone at the time?  That would be dangerous while driving. 

Too much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Clearly there is a story there.   Care to elucidate? 

Wow... is it reading comprehension or retention?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Wow... is it reading comprehension or retention?

It is a case of me not having paid any attention or having much interest in that story about Mayfield getting a BJ.  I had no recollection that it may have taken place behind a Cheesecake Factory, because I probably didn't bother to read that part in the first place.  

I thought it may have had to do with Atom personally....which would have been a better story.  Fair to say? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

It is a case of me not having paid any attention or having much interest in that story about Mayfield getting a BJ.  I had no recollection that it may have taken place behind a Cheesecake Factory, because I probably didn't bother to read that part in the first place.  

I thought it may have had to do with Atom personally....which would have been a better story.  Fair to say? 

what the hell you trying to say there gip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Was she going down on someone at the time?  That would be dangerous while driving. 

Too much?

By then she was a born again Christian who had turned anti-porn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ATOM said:

what the hell you trying to say there gip

I didn't know the details of that story.  I didn't pay much attention to it.  So I didn't know that a Cheesecake Factory was involved, so I did not get the reference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Gipper said:

I didn't know the details of that story.  I didn't pay much attention to it.  So I didn't know that a Cheesecake Factory was involved, so I did not get the reference. 

well there closed anyway but that doesnt mean she still isn't hanging around back there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I didn't know the details of that story.  I didn't pay much attention to it.  So I didn't know that a Cheesecake Factory was involved, so I did not get the reference. 

It was only a running joke here for about three days...

 

In other words... your record is safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

It was only a running joke here for about three days...

 

In other words... your record is safe.

Why should I have given a shit about it?  Your record as the largest pilgarlic on this board is intact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Why should I have given a shit about it?  Your record as the largest pilgarlic on this board is intact. 

seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol... just more proof that Gip can't take the time to absorb what he "reads". It's a common post whore trait.

Not to mention that while I have evermore pronounced "widow's peaks"... I am still fairly far removed from bald.

I suspect Gip is projecting.

 

Meanwhile back at the thread...

 

SI has an opinion piece out entitled, 49ers Should Offer No. 31 Pick for OBJ. https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/news/49ers-should-offer-pick-browns-odell-beckham-jr

While the trade seems to have been contemplated prior to his loss, the signing away of Emmanuel Sanders by the Saints yesterday adds weight to the argument from the SF side. But what about our side?

Some here would welcome it like manna from heaven. Others not so much. Me? On the fence...

First, I don't know who I'd tap with pick #31. Possible UH's OT Jones is there, but I doubt it. Couple IOLs would be there, but would likely be overvaluing them. IN the final analysis its best use would very likely end up being to draft... wait for it... a WR.

Trading OBJ gives SF its receiving pair while robing us of ours. Remember... Stef had Thielen and Diggs in MN.

So ultimately it becomes a question of whether we can upgrade the WR room by making the deal... a deal we'd be offered because SF does not believe that they can improve as much via the draft.

So it's not a deal I make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... just more proof that Gip can't take the time to absorb what he "reads". It's a common post whore trait.

Not to mention that while I have evermore pronounced "widow's peaks"... I am still fairly far removed from bald.

I suspect Gip is projecting.

I suspect that you are on your menstual cycle or have not been taking your Razadyne.  

I don't absorb what I don't read.  I told you...and everyone... that I paid no attention whatsofucking ever to that thread about the blow job.

I said that 2-3 times above.  Why could YOU not absorb THAT.  You are so over-obsessed with all the things I say here, not sure why you singled those particular comments to ignore? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ATOM said:

seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19

Like I said,  I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all,  and if someone started talking about it,  I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Gipper said:

Like I said,  I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all,  and if someone started talking about it,  I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that. 

okey doke 

anyway if true it's between baker and his maker 

 

hopefully he just balls out for us this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Like I said,  I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all,  and if someone started talking about it,  I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that. 

This is gonna be fun...

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55612-woman-claims-affair-with-married-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-full-interview/

a/k/a "The Cheesecake Factory Thread"....

On 2/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, The Gipper said:

Is a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am blowjob considered an "affair"?

On 2/12/2020 at 3:17 PM, The Gipper said:

No one is in deep shit over this. If it’s true he just has to  his deal with his wife and that’s it. For the rest of us its none of our business and it has no public consequences 

On 2/12/2020 at 3:18 PM, The Gipper said:

Idiotic overreaction. How many blowjobs you think given the NFL players every week by groupie chicks

On 2/13/2020 at 10:28 AM, The Gipper said:

Well, lets start the list:

1. mjp28

2.........................carry on

On 2/13/2020 at 10:30 AM, The Gipper said:

If you want to address the larger problem.....tell us how many have you hooked up with. 

Or, is the larger problem:  Hypocrisy.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:31 AM, The Gipper said:

Wilt said it was 10,000 women, not "just" 1000. 

The bigger question is:    Why would any of you care? 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:09 PM, The Gipper said:

Yea, sure, right.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:10 PM, The Gipper said:

Nah....its just about people being horny.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, The Gipper said:

How many starting QBs in this league have been divorced?  Or have been know to have a little something something on the side?    Half?  Probably higher for WRs and DBs.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:37 PM, The Gipper said:

FYI,  I just went to see the Cirque du Soleil Beatles Love Show last week. 

Stupendous, weird and amazing.

And those are just from the first two pages of a 12-page thread...

** drops mic **

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Like I said,  I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all,  and if someone started talking about it,  I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that. 

So why did you feel the need to respond to it now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×