THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ on the block? I call BS...

htownbrown

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So why did you feel the need to respond to it now? 

Imma guess a humiliation itch that needed to be scratched?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

This is gonna be fun...

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55612-woman-claims-affair-with-married-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-full-interview/

a/k/a "The Cheesecake Factory Thread"....

And those are just from the first two pages of a 12-page thread...

** drops mic **

Really?  You went to that extent over nothing?  I see nothing about the Cheesecake factory. 

Grow up.  Get a Life. Make yourself useful. 

Why do you give a shit, really?  

Your obsession over this is getting really creepy dude. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

So why did you feel the need to respond to it now? 

I didn't respond to that....I responded to Atom, believing that it was something about him.   He corrected me, and that should have been it.  But naturally Tour went off on one of his creepy obsessive rants about  me not knowing the "cheesecake factory" reference...  I mean, I knew about  the allegation that Baker got a blow job....but I really paid no attention to where it supposedly happened.   And it is still something I really could give a shit about. 
So, why are we still even talking about it?  Because Tour is obsessed about anything I do that may be a simple error, or if it is a misreading of something someone else says.  I mean, he is like in Alex Forrest territory.   "I won't be ignored, Gipper"  Oi! :unsure:

Here's an interesting development...

What was a 12 page thread yesterday is only a 6 page thread today.

Now who do we know that posts enough that a thread length could be halved by deletion of their posts? Hmmmmm...

10 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Oy is the  Yiddish,    I am using British slang.

You have time to worry about stuff like that, yet have no time to participate in the Board draft?  Get in there and help the rest of us out. 

Hardly take any time at all, Gip... and I have some time now.

Issue with the Board draft is, as I told you, committing time in the time frame you have proposed for the duration I know it will take.

On 3/22/2020 at 12:52 PM, The Gipper said:

Doing the draft should take little time either.  You have been doing the scouting, you should be able to do  a couple of picks in moments. 

Not if you take it more seriously than taking a top remaining name off a CBS list...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Not if you take it more seriously than taking a top remaining name off a CBS list...

So?  It is all about me?   I didn't know.   Would you not be responsible for you own picks?  Isn't everyone who participates responsible for their own pick....whichever method they choose to select them? 

OK then, if you wish to delegate your choices to me, very well.    I will assign you the Steelers and the Colts... who don't have picks until round 2...and in your name I will make those picks.....unless you decide you want to take over yourself. 

Or....better yet,  how about this.  I asked someone to take over the "best remaining"  duties anyway.  I only used CBS for convenience.

How about you taking over and give us the "best remaining according to Tour2ma".   Now that would be interesting for you.