THE BROWNS BOARD

Get Back JoJo

The Gipper

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That's IceCube McNeil small... 

lol... I'd forgotten about Gerald... and he played for both my teams.

Lasted longer than some IIRC... but not all that long.

I was wondering what happened to Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi, who was eventually cut by the Browns - didn't make the final 53 man roster. I hope he is doing well, and still with the New York Guardians in the XFL.

the xfl I will never watch....

Timeline

2016:

There, Sheehy-Guiseppi was named a first-team NJCAA All-American in 2016, after leading the nation in kick return yardage and touchdowns.

2019:

The Browns officially signed him on April 5, 2019.

2019:

On November 22, 2019, Sheehy-Guiseppi was drafted by the New York Guardians in the XFL Supplemental Draft.

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Did I say there was something wrong with that?

Well, I know that I didn't say anything was wrong with that.

So it must have been you...

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Get Back JoJo, your mom is waiting for you:

Browns sign Kick Returner JoJo Natson.        Never heard of him, but we do need a kick returner.

https://sports.yahoo.com/latest-lions-agree-trade-cb-darius-slay-eagles-154627110--nfl.html

From Akron U even, apparently. 

Who was that dude who snuck into tryouts? 

https://www.12news.com/article/news/he-snuck-his-way-into-a-tryout-with-the-browns-and-now-hes-sticking-around/75-d1aea39f-ccff-4c4f-8788-0b562bc60838

57 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I mean who is so stupid they find a way to cross a border agent checkpoint without ever getting into Mexico?🙄

It ain't hard... I came up on one in Colorado way back in 1971...

Traveling with two HS buds who were asleep... half past midnite... dark as hell... driving on an Interstate... in the middle of nowhere...

... and see a pop up sign saying "prepare to stop ahead."

I slowed, but was ready to punch it if it looked hinky... unmarked car... door opening.... uniform stepping out... so I stopped.

It was an INS Officer more intent on human smuggling than weed... I was asked to show ID, but he didn't even wake my buds.

Nor did he ask me to unload a stuffed trunk... but he did poke around in it a bit.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I was wondering what happened to Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi, who was eventually cut by the Browns - didn't make the final 53 man roster. I hope he is doing well, and still with the New York Guardians in the XFL.

the xfl I will never watch....

Timeline

2016:

There, Sheehy-Guiseppi was named a first-team NJCAA All-American in 2016, after leading the nation in kick return yardage and touchdowns.

2019:

The Browns officially signed him on April 5, 2019.

2019:

On November 22, 2019, Sheehy-Guiseppi was drafted by the New York Guardians in the XFL Supplemental Draft.

And XFL guys can be poached by the  NFL, not exactly  sure of the  rules.

• Thanks 1