THE BROWNS BOARD

NEW... Link to the King of Covid-19 Graph and Data Link Sites

Tour2ma

On 3/26/2020 at 8:07 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But Iran has a lot, but not India.

I've seen a fair amount of India.. Maybe the worst place on the planet I've seen ready to deal with something like tis. Their health care system is non existent. Atrocious, would be a compliment.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

I've seen a fair amount of India.. Maybe the worst place on the planet I've seen ready to deal with something like tis. Their health care system is non existent. Atrocious, would be a compliment.

India went into a nationwide lockdown 3 days ago.

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Have you been to India?

if you have, you'll understand this was far far too late

No, but articles I read talked about poor already out of food and migrants likely rendering the lockdown moot.

As for the other two posts...

I say probably and I'm might be able to, but can't be sure...

image.png.6559b324e4eb03dd41e5e482e3ef6c69.pngimage.png.9cccf2bbf27cba927c58932dfd425788.png

Here's the new US Cities Hot Spot Plot link... https://www.axios.com/americas-coronavirus-cities-outbreak-5f22e933-42f1-464e-a68d-5f8ee0923fda.html

It's worth a look.

Scroll down a little. Cursor on a dot should bring up corresponding City/Area name and current counts.

Did not come across Cleveland, but there are a few Ohio cities that have low case counts, but high rates of increasing cases including Columbus and Toledo.

Edit: Found CLE... it's the dot to the left of DC... there are worse dot placements. Pittsburgh is the dot just below St. Louis.

Y'all stay safe...

Came in on one of my days off... I'm not working weekends down here in case you haven't noticed... I call them "mental health days"... I'm sure that unlike Chloroquine their efficacy will be debatable.

Anyway...

Been searching for great, state data and finally google took me to...

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/2/21201832/novel-coronavirus-covid-19-best-graphs-tracking-data

The site is great. It starts with the John Hopkins Dashboard site we all know by now and then goes to one called,  The COVID Tracking Project , which is a fine site, but it is the 3rd one that gave me all I was seeking and more.

That site is: http://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visualization/

The above is a series of four graphs Counts by Country, Counts by State/Region, Counts per capita by Country, and Counts per capita by State/Region.

Each graph is customizable as to its:

• Focus... you may highlight a line on which you wish to focus and/or reduce the number of lines,
  • Metric... choose from Active Cases, Confirmed Cases, New Cases per Day, Deaths, New Deaths per Day, or Recovered.
  • Scale... linear or log

Haven't even gotten to the rest of the links...

See y'all tomorrow...

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Came in on one of my days off... I'm not working weekends down here in case you haven't noticed... I call them "mental health days"... I'm sure that unlike Chloroquine their efficacy will be debatable.

why am I thinking of an old saying about locking the Barn Door after the horses have escaped? 😊

Anyway...

Been searching for great, state data and finally google took me to...

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/2/21201832/novel-coronavirus-covid-19-best-graphs-tracking-data

The site is great. It starts with the John Hopkins Dashboard site we all know by now and then goes to one called,  The COVID Tracking Project , which is a fine site, but it is the 3rd one that gave me all I was seeking and more.

That site is: http://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visualization/

The above is a series of four graphs Counts by Country, Counts by State/Region, Counts per capita by Country, and Counts per capita by State/Region.

Each graph is customizable as to its:

• Focus... you may highlight a line on which you wish to focus and/or reduce the number of lines,
  • Metric... choose from Active Cases, Confirmed Cases, New Cases per Day, Deaths, New Deaths per Day, or Recovered.
  • Scale... linear or log

Haven't even gotten to the rest of the links...

See y'all tomorrow...

On 4/6/2020 at 9:29 AM, Westside Steve said:

why am I thinking of an old saying about locking the Barn Door after the horses have escaped? 😊

Because I used it in a post a couple days ago?

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out...

image.thumb.png.3cd7489b05081d2b047ece7d11a3f424.png

I used to think that, but I found out I could right click on it and pick "view image"

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 6:51 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What internet browser are you using?  Works fine on Google Chrome....

Firefox... maybe it's the "Fox" part... :) 

On 4/8/2020 at 11:49 PM, calfoxwc said:

I used to think that, but I found out I could right click on it and pick "view image"

That worked... but now I've Schiff's "bug-eyes" in my brain... so thanks?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Trust me, you are welcome. lol

The dude looks like Mr. Mackey from South Park... bubble headed mofo...

But I tell you... I would not want that man prosecuting me...

• Haha 1