THE BROWNS BOARD

NEW... Link to the King of Covid-19 Graph and Data Link Sites

Tour2ma

1. The King of Links: The best graphs and data for tracking the coronavirus pandemic
  2. John Hopkins map link
  3. The Kinsa National "HealthWeather" Map link is in 5th post.
  4. Financial Times Global Graph is in the 10th post.
  5. US Cities Hot Spot Plot

Since it's a major topic, I thought folks might want access to latest counts.

Can zoom in to see individual states/ countries.

https://www.bing.com/covid

This page and map from the John Hopkins Coronavirus Research Center blows the bing site away.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

If you click on any of the countries listed on the left hand side of the map, then the data and the plot on the right hand side swap to that country's data.

Note: Due to the testing lag the U.S. curve looks very peculiar, very different from most every other country's curve.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You're welcome.... check this one out, V.

Kinsa is a maker of digital thermometers that upload your data thru an app on your smart phone to their site.

A week or so ago they launched a map showing the nationwide data. They actually held up its release for a week because the data it was showing was predicting majot outbreaks in and around NYC and across Florida. At the time both areas had fairly low case counts... and then they did.

Kinsa has an algorithm that scrubs historical cold and flu trends from the data to produce its "Atypical" fever map. You can select the Atypical mode by clicking on it in the upper, right corner of the map.

You have to scroll down to see the map.

https://healthweather.us/

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

This page and map from the John Hopkins Coronavirus Research Center blows the bing site away.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

If you click on any of the countries listed on the left hand side of the map, then the data and the plot on the right hand side swap to that country's data.

Note: Due to the testing lag the U.S. curve looks very peculiar, very different from most every other country's curve.

Except it lists no cases in Europe at the moment, lol.

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Except it lists no cases in Europe at the moment, lol.

Not sure what you are seeing, DH. I see figures for both Cumulative Confirmed and Active.

Click the pennant looking symbol in upper right-hand corner for regions.

image.png.6e6b79a7fb432c56555a1454df389b77.png

Financial Times Global Graph... https://www.ft.com/coronavirus-latest

Pretty straightforward... more than a little scary...

While we are still number three in cases, we are the fastest rising country and should "take the lead" in a day or two...

ee80319c-6eea-11ea-89df-41bea055720b?fit

If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)

e Order Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Stay At Home Order.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Stay At Home Order Frequently Asked Questions

Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety

Resources to help you deal with the stress and mental toll of the COVID-19 outbreak.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Coping With COVID-19 Anxiety

Resources for Parents and Families

Answers about where parents can find help and activity ideas for their children during the COVID-19 epidemic.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Resources For Parents And Families

Together Ohio

We are all in this together, Ohio. If you are interested in helping your fellow Ohioans, please email together@governor.ohio.gov with your name, contact information, and how you are interested in helping.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Together Ohio

Resources for Economic Support

Find local, state and federal resources for individuals, businesses and organizations, health departments and local governments.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Resources For Economic Support

Stay At Home Order Frequently Asked Questions

Confirmed Cases in Ohio
Number of ICU admissions
Number of Hospitalizations in Ohio
Number of Deaths
<1–94
Age Range
Median Age
53%
Sex - Males
47%
Sex - Females

On Russia... still not an open society so less travel and reluctance to report combo I'd guess.

Africa probably has southern hemisphere lag... but watch out for them in 3 or 4 months as they go into their "winter". The Chinese do a lot of business there. They've been currying favor with African nations for a while now.

23 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

On Russia... still not an open society so less travel and reluctance to report combo I'd guess.

Africa probably has southern hemisphere lag... but watch out for them in 3 or 4 months as they go into their "winter". The Chinese do a lot of business there. They've been currying favor with African nations for a while now.

I know, thats why I find these numbers suspicious.  

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)

e Order Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Stay At Home Order.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Stay At Home Order Frequently Asked Questions

Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety

Resources to help you deal with the stress and mental toll of the COVID-19 outbreak.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Coping With COVID-19 Anxiety

Answers about where parents can find help and activity ideas for their children during the COVID-19 epidemic.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Resources For Parents And Families

Together Ohio

We are all in this together, Ohio. If you are interested in helping your fellow Ohioans, please email together@governor.ohio.gov with your name, contact information, and how you are interested in helping.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Together Ohio

Resources for Economic Support

Find local, state and federal resources for individuals, businesses and organizations, health departments and local governments.

Read MoreAbout The Article: Resources For Economic Support

Stay At Home Order Frequently Asked Questions

Confirmed Cases in Ohio
Number of ICU admissions
Number of Hospitalizations in Ohio
Number of Deaths
<1–94
Age Range
Median Age
53%
Sex - Males
47%
Sex - Females

What about the 57 other genders???  They aren't getting it?

• Haha 1

Really? You had to quote that gargantuan post to make that barely chuckle-inducing comment?

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Seeing how you changed you're thread title, apparently it matters to you.

Nah... I'm just U.S.A. proud!

Plus I change the thread title in lieu of starting a new thread with each addition, each update...

... but if you prefer that I create even more threads than I have been lately, just give the word... ;)

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Really? You had to quote that gargantuan post to make that barely chuckle-inducing comment?

Nah... I'm just U.S.A. proud!

Here's what you do. Open that last link you provided from Johns Hopkins.  Blow up the map to view Ottawa (Canada's capital) and Montreal.. See any reported cases? Nope.. Not a one!

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html?fbclid=IwAR0EqNS_o0NZ2EQ_QF4dAUlK_V7sGGqykWZkhYpnQemjptjdZJBRL071hLg#a1

Ontario and Quebec

Well... yesterday our case count stood at 86k and change.

Just checked now and we've broken the 100k barrier.

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Here's what you do. Open that last link you provided from Johns Hopkins.  Blow up the map to view Ottawa (Canada's capital) and Montreal.. See any reported cases? Nope.. Not a one!

Not sure what you are looking at...

image.thumb.png.7f523e3df4d13f7b9b817fc31b8b7a0e.png

image.thumb.png.40455b1f5d4483eed2ba1ff5c856a495.png

That has JUST been revised..

If you click on your link in the 2nd post.. it STILL shows zero in Ottawa and Montreal.. THAT'S what I am looking at.

And of course, we have tested the most people. So it stands to reason we would have the most cases..

They must have seen your post... ;)

Actually I've run into situations before where I've been calling up different countries, checking regions or states and then try to bcak out to the World level again and see zeroes everywhere.

Usually if I refresh the page it fixes it, but at least once I had to close and reopen it.

I can assure that I checked Canada a couple days ago and it had cases and deaths.

Just now, Tour2ma said:

They must have seen your post... ;)

Seriously, check the link in the 2nd post.. Still shows zero..

I have good friends in our project that live in those areas.. Out of concern for them I'd been following the Ottawa/Mtrl situation.. I finally sent them that link last night and they were  shocked.