THE BROWNS BOARD

Bottom line on the virus

51 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Now I wonder if they had the virus.  It wasn't even considered back then in Mid Feb.

DieHardBrownsFan

Good question. I have a RB friend who had something similar about the same time and he said he got so weak he could not even walk around the block. Now they have added extreme fatigue to the symptom list and we both wonder if he had it or not. Since they are developing an anti-body test I told him to contact his MD to see when he might take that.

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm sorry to hear your family had such a scare. Do they have to design a test for every kind of flu? If that's true, we're always behind the 8-ball.

so far, our county is doing ok. But the top counties are doing really bad.

I hope and pray nobody on this forum knows anybody who gets it.

Amen to that cal.🙏

Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Risk 36% Says Military Study

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2020/03/11/flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-risk/

OK..not posting this to stir up any controversy I just found it interesting...I think more studies would be needed to prove a link between getting the flu shot and being at higher risk for covid19.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Risk 36% Says Military Study

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2020/03/11/flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-risk/

OK..not posting this to stir up any controversy I just found it interesting...I think more studies would be needed to prove a link between getting the flu shot and being at higher risk for covid19.

great. actually, I think it would have to do with how soon after you get a flu shot before you are exposed to covid19. While a body would adjust to being resilent to the particular flu the shot is for, the resistance to covid19 would be lessened. something like that.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

great. actually, I think it would have to do with how soon after you get a flu shot before you are exposed to covid19. While a body would adjust to being resilent to the particular flu the shot is for, the resistance to covid19 would be lessened. something like that.

I call bullshit.

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I call bullshit.

well, I've had docs tell me that when the seasons change, people's bodies adapt to the change in weather, and in doing so,

their metabolisms are in flux, and their resistance is lower. I've found that to be generally true.

So, it stands to reason that when we get a flu shot, our body is building anti-bodies is it? so why wouldn't that leave us

temporarily with a slightly lower risk of a flu that isn't covered by the shot?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

And I think that is a point being made with this link of the article.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-top-medic-warns-anyone-21708701

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Britain's chief medical officer believes those getting flu shots need to self isolate with some at high risk for 12 weeks so I for one would not discount what he says. I don't think the flu shot they get across the pond is any different than the flu shot we get here in the states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Van-Tam

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-top-medic-warns-anyone-21708701

Another good report on hydroxychloroquine and zpac.

ABC interviews LA Doc who claims every very ill COVID patient he’s prescribed hydroxychloroquine with zinc ‘symptom-free in 8-12 hrs’ (watch)

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/04/06/abc-interviews-la-doc-who-claims-every-very-ill-covid-patient-hes-prescribed-hydroxychloroquine-with-zinc-symptom-free-in-8-12-hrs-watch/

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Another good report on hydroxychloroquine and zpac.

ABC interviews LA Doc who claims every very ill COVID patient he’s prescribed hydroxychloroquine with zinc ‘symptom-free in 8-12 hrs’ (watch)

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/04/06/abc-interviews-la-doc-who-claims-every-very-ill-covid-patient-hes-prescribed-hydroxychloroquine-with-zinc-symptom-free-in-8-12-hrs-watch/

Also I've read that if you are taking blood pressure meds it isn't good to take this medication.

Side Effects

Nausea, stomach cramps, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: arm/leg/back pain, slow heartbeat, symptoms of heart failure (such as shortness of breath, swelling ankles/feet, unusual tiredness, unusual/sudden weight gain), hair loss/color change, mental/mood changes (e.g., anxiety, depression, rare thoughts of suicide, hallucinations), ringing in the ears/hearing loss, worsening of skin conditions (e.g., psoriasis), severe stomach/abdominal pain, severe nausea/vomiting, easy bleeding/bruising, signs of infection (e.g., fever, persistent sore throat), dark urine, yellowing eyes/skin.

This medication may rarely cause low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Tell your doctor right away if you develop symptoms of low blood sugar, such as sudden sweating, shaking, hunger, blurred vision, dizziness, or tingling hands/feet. If you have diabetes, be sure to check your blood sugars regularly. Your doctor may need to adjust your diabetes medication.

This medication may rarely cause serious (sometimes permanent) eye problems or muscle/nerve damage, especially if you take it for a long time. Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: sensitivity to light, vision changes (e.g., blurred vision, seeing light flashes/streaks/halos, missing/blacked-out areas of vision), muscle weakness, numbness/tingling/pain of the arms/legs.

Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: chest pain, fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting, seizures.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

In the US -

Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or at www.fda.gov/medwatch.

In Canada - Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to Health Canada at 1-866-234-2345.

22 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Also I've read that if you are taking blood pressure meds it isn't good to take this medication.

Side Effects

Nausea, stomach cramps, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: arm/leg/back pain, slow heartbeat, symptoms of heart failure (such as shortness of breath, swelling ankles/feet, unusual tiredness, unusual/sudden weight gain), hair loss/color change, mental/mood changes (e.g., anxiety, depression, rare thoughts of suicide, hallucinations), ringing in the ears/hearing loss, worsening of skin conditions (e.g., psoriasis), severe stomach/abdominal pain, severe nausea/vomiting, easy bleeding/bruising, signs of infection (e.g., fever, persistent sore throat), dark urine, yellowing eyes/skin.

This medication may rarely cause low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Tell your doctor right away if you develop symptoms of low blood sugar, such as sudden sweating, shaking, hunger, blurred vision, dizziness, or tingling hands/feet. If you have diabetes, be sure to check your blood sugars regularly. Your doctor may need to adjust your diabetes medication.

This medication may rarely cause serious (sometimes permanent) eye problems or muscle/nerve damage, especially if you take it for a long time. Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: sensitivity to light, vision changes (e.g., blurred vision, seeing light flashes/streaks/halos, missing/blacked-out areas of vision), muscle weakness, numbness/tingling/pain of the arms/legs.

Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: chest pain, fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting, seizures.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

In the US -

Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or at www.fda.gov/medwatch.

In Canada - Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to Health Canada at 1-866-234-2345.

Which is probably why this doctor said he only used the drug on patients who were seriously ill with covid 19 and not using it for patients with milder symptoms.

Bottom line on the virus:

It came from China.

China knew what was about to hit in January. They hoarded medical supplies and PPE by not allowing 3M and Honeywell to export these supplies from China while gathering additional supplies from Europe.

How in the hell did this virus, in a nation of 1.4 billion people never make it to Beijing or Shanghai? I mean, this shit spread across the United States in absolutely no time, but China largely has remained unscathed.

There is nothing we can do legally, but there are other options outlined by Trey Gowdy.

14 hours ago, Gorka said:

Bottom line on the virus:

It came from China.

China knew what was about to hit in January. They hoarded medical supplies and PPE by not allowing 3M and Honeywell to export these supplies from China while gathering additional supplies from Europe.

How in the hell did this virus, in a nation of 1.4 billion people never make it to Beijing or Shanghai? I mean, this shit spread across the United States in absolutely no time, but China largely has remained unscathed.

There is nothing we can do legally, but there are other options outlined by Trey Gowdy.

Because China's authoritarian govt. can force people to stay indoors (and other measures) that would never go over in America. They can enact extreme social distancing, by law.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Because China's authoritarian govt. can force people to stay indoors (and other measures) that would never go over in America. They can enact extreme social distancing, by law.

Not only that but the statistics that are come out of there are probably 100% bullshit.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, tiamat63 said:

My mother was told by a doctor to go to the ER 2 days ago.   She was told the ONLY reason she was being tested for COVID was because she was deemed "high risk".   That they're willing to ignore symptoms in many not deemed high risk just to ration tests.    Got the results back 20 minutes ago - negative.   Bad case of FLU type A it appears along with minor dehydration (which affects the heart)    

Hope she's doing better...

I'm shocked that they did not test for the flu types first...

I'm not shocked that they are rationing the "plentiful" Covid tests...

On 4/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, hoorta said:

As to unattributed deaths? Not so much.

Heard today that deaths occurring in residences NYC are up ten-fold... from ~23 per day to over 230 per day. Hearing the same anecdotally from other areas of the country as well.

This increase is not being attributed to Covid-19, but doesn't that seem likely?

They are also not being autopsied and are not being tested for Covid-19. Hopefully they are retaining samples for testing later... I assume someday we'll be able to spare the tests.

On 4/5/2020 at 6:50 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Now they have added extreme fatigue to the symptom list

As well loss of taste and/or smell in some cases... something OBF's favorite Hasidic Doctor mentioned.

I would think that the fatigue would follow from low blood Ox.

One of the "side effects" some survivors are experiencing is heart damage due to prolonged low O2 reaching it... the one muscle that never fully rests.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:54 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I call bullshit.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:29 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Agree... for starters OBF's post had to have been about a different coronavirus in 2017-18...

Also... and this is important... it does not appear to have BEEN A STUDY.