THE BROWNS BOARD

Hunt gets second round tender

The Gipper

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yo- Tour didn't I say it was going to at least be a second round tender?  

Yup.... but I wanted to attract an offer... thus my case for a 3rd round tender.

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Yup.... but I wanted to attract an offer... thus my case for a 3rd round tender.

And I didn't. We're getting a pro bowl level running back to pair with Chubb on a bargain one year deal. If the Chubster would happen to get hurt, it's a cheap insurance policy. $3  million as opposed to the $11 million the Titans are going to have to pay Henry.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Kareem Hunt is a once-in-a-lifetime RB. He most likely will cure the world of the coronavirus. Pay the man. 

Yeah, but Robinson could have made you not care that you had it. Bail him out!🌿💨

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Kareem Hunt is a once-in-a-lifetime RB. He most likely will cure the world of the coronavirus. Pay the man. 

Whoa!

That's treading w-a-a-a-a-y too deep into Chuck Norris territory...

• Haha 1

Interesting Opinion piece in DPD...

===============================================================================================

Should the Cleveland Browns trade Kareem Hunt?

The Cleveland Browns are in the midst of an excellent offseason so far.

Adding another big-time weapon in tight end Austin Hooper for quarterback Baker Mayfield to throw to should be exciting to watch unfold next season.

But with offensive weapons all around and a terrific running back in Nick Chubb already on the roster, should the Browns consider trading Kareem Hunt for possibly a second-round pick?

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2020/03/20/should-cleveland-browns-trade-kareem-hunt/

================================================================================================

A 2nd? Writer specifically mentions the Bucs and that means getting the 45th overall.

For that price... I'd color Kareem gone.

I'm not going to sweat about it.   Especially given the amount of time into the season he can be sent off.      But at some point, camp injuries, those random freakish things combined with the grind of the season - I'd bet money more people at least call about Kareem than not.