THE BROWNS BOARD

Trying to move OBJ

Icecube

6 minutes ago, darren15 said:

If the Redskins offered Trent Williams and 2nd or a 3rd for OBJ would ya ?

I'd offer up K.Hunt & the higher 3rd....Skins primary needs are Edge-OT-WR-CB//  2nd tier- RB-S-TE-IOL///  3rd tier--LB-QB 

6 hours ago, ballpeen said:

They won't, but Williams and a 2nd, sounds good to me.

isn't he up for a new contract next year ? and will be 32 where as we could get conklin only 26 with out giving up any thing 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

I would think conklin he is younger and I believe they both will want 15 mill a year maybe more with conklin 

williams  is a beast but all ways miss's games how do you think he would fair in a 17 game schedule ?

On 3/5/2020 at 12:05 PM, Dawg in MD said:

I am not a huge fan of Beckham, but you can't deny his talent. Watch this video and look at how many catches he makes with his fingertips, the jukes he puts on players, his ability to jump and pull the ball down and his separation speed. Video doesn't lie!

I want him to have a spectacular year this year, and any TRUE Browns fan is rooting for him to do just that!

Go Browns!

I would love to see OBJ with a 2018 Baker and Oline. Maybe just the damn sophomore slump 🤞🏻