THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden and Chuck

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/01/joe-biden-chris-wallace-chuck-fox-news/

Probably won't help if they plan on running against Trump because he's supposedly an idiot.

WSS

Hmmm, an elderly idiot against a elderly moron. Quite a choice. Can he read and pronounce words at the same time?

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hmmm, an elderly idiot against a elderly moron. Quite a choice. Can he read and pronounce words at the same time?

Yes we know Trump has a stack of idiotic gaffes. Yes we know he's kind of an asshole. And yes we know it's just your ridiculous personal hatred that drives you to wish to tank the United States economy so that your Democrats can take over. You are a political Sashi Brown.

So if this is the campaign strategy, calling Trump an idiot, Joe Biden is probably not the best messenger. Just saying. 

WSS

So if this is the campaign strategy, calling Trump an idiot, Joe Biden is probably not the best messenger. Just saying. 

WSS

Nailed it. Even yesterday with the Chris Wallace interview Biden was answering questions about his own mental fitness and he responded by saying he would show Trump who was sleepy Joe and how he couldn't wait to debate Trump and then calls Chris Wallace Chuck and Wallace has to remind him he is not speaking to Chuck...I am sure the Trump campaign are not too concerned about Joe Biden making Trump gaffes a campaign issue since Biden is the world champion of gaffes.

39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes we know Trump has a stack of idiotic gaffes. Yes we know he's kind of an asshole. And yes we know it's just your ridiculous personal hatred that drives you to wish to tank the United States economy so that your Democrats can take over. You are a political Sashi Brown.

WSS

Actually what I think about when I think of Trump is how he has awakened the deep seated prejudices in this country to the point that is ok to show it in public without the chastisement that it deserves. I had mistakenly thought this country had changed for the better over the last 60 years, but I was wrong. I see it in friends and I see it on this board. People who I thought were decent have given up all their values to follow this sick man. And they all use the exact same excuses I hear on this board about "yes they know he is an asshole" while they in fact are doing exactly the same things when talking of others not like themselves. One even told a new black player he got mad at on the racquetball court to "go back home where you belong". Now this guy he said that to is a very decent retired military Master Sgt. He wasn't doing anything I don't do, which was decide not to hit a ball because the other guy was in the way of a down the line shot so he just didn't hit it and told him he was blocking his shot. He was right but for some reason that came out of the blockers mouth with a level anger that was not deserved. Needless to say the new player will not get on the same court with him anymore.

So do I blame Trump for his "good people on both sides" kind of comments and his turning the country over to Russia in Helsinki and all his totally immoral behavior that "we should all accept Trump as just being Trump" because we can look at the economy? Yes I do. I guess I was raised from an early age not to follow people like that. And to speak up when I hear prejudicial thinking being excused instead of being challenged. Even a pea brain can figure out the reason Trump stuck to the Obama birther issue so long was his own prejudices playing out right before you all. But the economy makes it worth it you say? Really? The economy is not worth the racial hatred for blacks and immigrants I have seen rise to the top like it has here in this country. That makes it Nazism. And Dr. Goebbels has an office in the WH with the name of pure Aryan racist Steven Miller on it in charge of the immigration policy. Lovely.

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually what I think about when I think of Trump is how he has awakened the deep seated prejudices in this country to the point that is ok to show it in public without the chastisement that it deserves. I had mistakenly thought this country had changed for the better over the last 60 years, but I was wrong. I see it in friends and I see it on this board. People who I thought were decent have given up all their values to follow this sick man. And they all use the exact same excuses I hear on this board about "yes they know he is an asshole" while they in fact are doing exactly the same things when talking of others not like themselves. One even told a new black player he got mad at on the racquetball court to "go back home where you belong". Now this guy he said that to is a very decent retired military Master Sgt. He wasn't doing anything I don't do, which was decide not to hit a ball because the other guy was in the way of a down the line shot so he just didn't hit it and told him he was blocking his shot. He was right but for some reason that came out of the blockers mouth with a level anger that was not deserved. Needless to say the new player will not get on the same court with him anymore.

So do I blame Trump for his "good people on both sides" kind of comments and his turning the country over to Russia in Helsinki and all his totally immoral behavior that "we should all accept Trump as just being Trump" because we can look at the economy? Yes I do. I guess I was raised from an early age not to follow people like that. And to speak up when I hear prejudicial thinking being excused instead of being challenged. Even a pea brain can figure out the reason Trump stuck to the Obama birther issue so long was his own prejudices playing out right before you all. But the economy makes it worth it you say? Really? The economy is not worth the racial hatred for blacks and immigrants I have seen rise to the top like it has here in this country. That makes it Nazism. And Dr. Goebbels has an office in the WH with the name of pure Aryan racist Steven Miller on it in charge of the immigration policy. Lovely.

Go kill some babies...

Or maybe go hand out some free stuff,  your stuff though leave my stuff alone.

How about you go hold the door open for some dudes to use the women’s restroom, make sure your wife is in there first.

Yet you’ve got the balls to go after our POTUS who is duly elected.  Lovely.

• Upvote 1

Tex, my friend. Sorry but I just naturally tune out when somebody starts screaming racism racism racism. Or Nazi Nazi Nazi oh, and no, you're not the only one. 

Probably don't need to go any further than one point. The line about there are good people on both sides. Most certainly there are. It's only because you idiot Democrats and the mainstream media decided to label the people protesting the destruction of Civil War memorials as white supremacists or KKK or what the fuck ever. It's just stupid and you know it. You didn't care the slightest bit about the Confederate flag being on the hood of the General Lee in the Dukes of Hazzard. You didn't spend one second being outraged over that television show. And I know you're old enough to have remembered it. I don't think you ever cared about somebody wearing blackface whether it's Democrats or Republicans. Nobody did until the left decided they can get traction by being outraged about it. 

WSS

• Upvote 2

Tex with all your hyperbole about the bad orange man what is your theory on why so many black and Hispanics are supporting Trump? One of the reasons I believe Trump will win in Nov will be because of support from the black and Hispanic communities.

If you want to use Nazi comparisons I save that for those on your side of the aisle who support abortion up until the time of birth and even after birth with killing of babies who survive botched abortions.

Here are the real modern day Nazis.....

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Yet you’ve got the balls to go after our POTUS who is duly elected.  Lovely.

Duly elected does not mean "one of the good guys". More like one of the good ole boys in deep east Texas. I'm not afraid to call a man a racist when he is. Donald Trump is a racist. And he has a racist deciding upon immigration policy. Nothing he does in my book outweighs that major flaw, not even his bullying behavior nor Narcissism. And all racists in this country voted him in. Start counting up that vote percentage if you want a true reflection, not a minority of the minorities. And my bet is come November the vast majority of minorities will vote against him.

And don't be so hypocritical hammertime. You never went after POTUS when he was a black man who was duly elected? Don't lie.

BTW I went after him for his poor handling of foreign affairs. Still think he sucked at it big time.

download.jpg

The democrats call every republican a racist. They called Reagan a racist. Bush Sr. and Jr. were called racists. McCain was called racist. Romney was called racist. It is to nobody's surprise that they are saying now Trump is a racist. You can only cry wolf so many times.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Tex, my friend. Sorry but I just naturally tune out when somebody starts screaming racism racism racism. Or Nazi Nazi Nazi oh, and no, you're not the only one. 

Probably don't need to go any further than one point. The line about there are good people on both sides. Most certainly there are. It's only because you idiot Democrats and the mainstream media decided to label the people protesting the destruction of Civil War memorials as white supremacists or KKK or what the fuck ever. It's just stupid and you know it. You didn't care the slightest bit about the Confederate flag being on the hood of the General Lee in the Dukes of Hazzard. You didn't spend one second being outraged over that television show. And I know you're old enough to have remembered it. I don't think you ever cared about somebody wearing blackface whether it's Democrats or Republicans. Nobody did until the left decided they can get traction by being outraged about it. 

WSS

The civil war monuments were okay during Kennedy, Johnson, Clinton, and Obummer.  But under Trump they were tore down.  Hummmmmmm.....

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The civil war monuments were okay during Kennedy, Johnson, Clinton, and Obummer.  But under Trump they were tore down.  Hummmmmmm.....

None of them are offended now it's just a cudgel to beat somebody over the head with. Because assholes in Media love to stir shit about this minutiae.

WSS

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

DIVERSION from the "diversion hater". hypocrisy with the left knows no limits.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Duly elected does not mean "one of the good guys". More like one of the good ole boys in deep east Texas.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

LOL. that is ignorant. Pres Trump is nothing like you. HE keeps his promises, and defends our Constitution and Bill of Rights and our military, and is boosting our economy. You only defend liberalism and only boost your own bloated ego.

I'm not afraid to call a man a racist when he is. Donald Trump is a racist. And he has a racist deciding upon immigration policy.

more chicken crap from Texie. more angst over losing the last pres election. more slurs with zero basis of proof, nothing at all to back it up.  LAME. and very stupid to get attention like a has been hollywood ho.

Nothing he does in my book outweighs that major flaw, not even his bullying behavior nor Narcissism. And all racists in this country voted him in. Start counting up that vote percentage if you want a true reflection, not a minority of the minorities. And my bet is come November the vast majority of minorities will vote against him.

Go cry somebody a river, and "here's a quarter, call someone who cares" about your nonsense, Texie. All Americans who voted for Pres Trump are racists? do you know how many U.S. Military veterans voted for him? what a sleazy way to try to make a stupid illogical logicless fake news cowardly point.

And don't be so hypocritical hammertime. You never went after POTUS when he was a black man who was duly elected? Don't lie.

the criticism of obaMao was based on what HE DID. We  never ridiculed ObaMao for the color of his skin, unlike you - you ridicule Pres Trump for his "orange" skin. racist bigot hypocritical somebeitch

• Upvote 2

it's actually sad - Biden is going mentally downhill. It's too bad. Just like him grabbing the arm of a young person, a girl I think, and saying "Don't mess with me, kid"

as in "don't mess with me, I know the deep state has assassins who will come after you......"

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Duly elected does not mean "one of the good guys". More like one of the good ole boys in deep east Texas. I'm not afraid to call a man a racist when he is. Donald Trump is a racist. And he has a racist deciding upon immigration policy. Nothing he does in my book outweighs that major flaw, not even his bullying behavior nor Narcissism. And all racists in this country voted him in. Start counting up that vote percentage if you want a true reflection, not a minority of the minorities. And my bet is come November the vast majority of minorities will vote against him.

BTW I went after him for his poor handling of foreign affairs. Still think he sucked at it big time.

You're a racist.

You may as well be because you have no more proof that Trump is a racist than I have of you being one.  You're also an idiot, but in this case the evidence is glaring.

Only a half wit would derive at the conclusion that because "racists" voted for Trump makes Trump a racist. "Racists" voted for Romney too, and Bush as well.

You're extremely naïve. You will see a surge of minority voters vote for a Republican this go around, unlike anything you've seen before. The evidence is there. Are you also forgetting the lowest unemployment rate for minorities in 50 yrs,  has happened under Trump?

And do you know why Obama sucked at foreign affairs? Starting his first term he would make a priority to embark in a  "Apology for America" tour bowing before every leader and apologizing for the worlds problems. To knock us down a few pegs. It is people like that asshole who believed America is why third world countries exist....those were his core beliefs, which became the blueprint for an abysmal foreign affairs record.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't have the time or patience to respond to such a large pile of horse manure innuendo.

But I will address the bolded statement.

Why Tex have you not gotten the news that the way that statement was presented by the media was a lie? Because the media you listen to doesn't apologize for lies..they just go to the next one.

Trump was referring to the statue protests leading up to the clash in Charlottesville.  That there were good people on both sides....those for the removal of statues and those against. Not that there were good white supremacist's and good Antifa thugs you simpleton.

Every time I read your posts I have a hard time believing you served our country. And I'm not just saying that to be a prick.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

O'Rourke was about as extreme as you get on gun control leading the charge on gun confiscation. At least part of the reason for O'Rourke's nose dive as a presidential candidate was his extreme gun control ideas. Now sleepy Joe Biden wants to latch on to this loser? Getting O'Rourke's endorsement isn't worth that. It is a crazy idea but this was Joe Biden being Joe Biden, going off script and being stupid. 

I used to think Trump was just blowing smoke when he said he thought Sanders would be a tougher opponent than Biden but I think now he might have been straight up about it. Sanders has big enthusiastic crowds and brings energy which you do not see with sleepy Joe Biden. Even last night (which was Biden's biggest night so far getting all the endorsements from Buttigieg, Klobuchar and O'Rourke) he only drew a crowd of hundreds (not thousands) and the reports were there was no real enthusiasm amongst the crowd. Biden's only selling point seems to be the democrats believe he is the only one who can beat Trump based on Biden being able to take back some of the rust belt states from Trump. Biden appointing O'Rourke as his point man on gun control isn't going to win back those rust belt states.

10 hours ago, Gorka said:

The economy is not worth the racial hatred for blacks and immigrants I have seen rise to the top like it has here in this country.

so the only way you can try to not look like a weasel, is to base your disregard of Pres Trump's work on our economy - on a blatant lie? really?

"the racial hatred for blacks and immigrants" ??? watch how many folks in black communities and LEGAL immigrants vote for Pres Trump in the next election. Your blather is losing all the credibility you might ever have had.

18 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so the only way you can try to not look like a weasel, is to base your disregard of Pres Trump's work on our economy - on a blatant lie? really?

"the racial hatred for blacks and immigrants" ??? watch how many folks in black communities and LEGAL immigrants vote for Pres Trump in the next election. Your blather is losing all the credibility you might ever have had.

I didn't say that Cal! Don't yell at me!

Looks like you quoted Tex the white guilt libtard, but my name ended up there.

• Upvote 2