THE BROWNS BOARD

Higgins re-signing?

The Gipper

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

From my English teacher wife. Resigned means to give up. Try re-signed or re-signing. I had read it in the title as giving up football.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

From my English teacher wife. Resigned means to give up. Try re-signed or re-signing. I had read it in the title as giving up football.

Hey.... whadaya expect from "Heavy.com"? Shakespeare?

We could do a lot worse than bringing Higgie back.

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

I would like to have him back......and utilized.  He catches the ball.

- I'd like to see everybody from Freddie's dog house get a chance with a real coach -

PERFECTLY stated!!

Mike

• Thanks 1

I would absolutely love to bring him back for cheap deal. I love the natural connection he has with baker. I think the main thing that messed up this offense was trying to get Beckham the ball. Baker is really good at finding the open guy so giving him a primary receiver kind of takes away his best attribute.

With that said this is a draft that is loaded with good receivers. Plus I really like that Montgomery kid. So we dont need to spend the money on him with all of the holes we have.

31 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

I would absolutely love to bring him back for cheap deal. I love the natural connection he has with baker. I think the main thing that messed up this offense was trying to get Beckham the ball. Baker is really good at finding the open guy so giving him a primary receiver kind of takes away his best attribute.

With that said this is a draft that is loaded with good receivers. Plus I really like that Montgomery kid. So we dont need to spend the money on him with all of the holes we have.

The offense was messed up by Freddie refusing to run the best back in the NFL.  Then he took shots in the red zone and downfield with backup TEs and practice squad WRs because he thought his play design was on another level.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I think the hypen is required to change the meaning of the word:

https://www.patrickkphillips.com/grammar/re-sign-or-resign-what-a-difference-a-hyphen-makes/

Thank you Gip-Now I can tell my wife I got one right on my own. Prolly (another good word she hates😁) the first time in 50 years of marriage plus another 8 before that.😘