THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns focused on Mayfield getting slimmer, faster

Vambo

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep-I went from a svelte 175 in the best shape of my life fresh out of Infantry School to a porky 190 within 6 months of marriage. So I took a tropical vacation to Vietnam via a two week jungle school in Panama and came back around 165. Funny how those duck and cover drills can take that stuff right off in no time flat. Right C. Mike and DieHard?😂

You betcha!!

Mike

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And as I informed everyone, this guy has since died from complication from his obesity at age 38.   Let's hope Freddy does not go that route.  As bad as he was as a coach and had to go,  he was still a decent guy and you don't want that happening to him. 

Keep up the good work in keeping people informed Gipper!  Even if it's fake news about BR...and as opposed to our beloved Freddie, lets hope BR does die from complications from his obesity you claim he is saddled with, right?.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Try reading it one more time.

I have denied nothing. The issue is that you're much too obtuse to recognize sarcasm.

No I recognized it as a feeble attempt to try to hide your true feelings behind a lame attempt at sarcasm.....you are too inept at creating sarcasm to make it recognizable.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Keep up the good work in keeping people informed Gipper!  Even if it's fake news about BR...and as opposed to our beloved Freddie, lets hope BR does die from complications from his obesity you claim he is saddled with, right?.

BR is fat. 

Maybe it would be appropriate to saddle him up.    

Or, get him some of these:

giphy.gif

J00GLNDRvM31QWkzM0UVNqrY0g_R-FNYbAAfBDTb

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No I recognized it as a feeble attempt to try to hide your true feelings behind a lame attempt at sarcasm.....you are too inept at creating sarcasm to make it recognizable.

No it was your failure to recognize sarcasm as is your failure to recognize fake news...but keep trying.

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

No it was your failure to recognize sarcasm as is your failure to recognize fake news...but keep trying.

Ben is Fat.  Nothing fake about that.  You are  troll. Nothing fake about that.    You are a Ben R. Arselicker.  Nothing fake about that.

The real question here is:   will the mods allow a Ben R. Arselicker to be put in his place.  (which is right up BR's ass). 

On 2/26/2020 at 5:43 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I saw Lorenzen play for a Arena II team from Kentucky at Canton's Memorial Auditorium back around 2011? 

He was an OLineman playing QB, but he also was ridiculously better than everyone else. 

He also played some really decent QB for the University of Kentucky while the rest of his team looked like an Arena Team misplaced in the SEC. 

• 1 month later...

Speaking of Baker getting slimmer, I'm not sure I would have used these words to describe him like Lincoln Riley did.  😋

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/04/lincoln-riley-expects-baker-mayfield-to-rebound-in-20-i-know-hes-hungry-he-tells-espn.html