THE BROWNS BOARD

Last night's debate

Westside Steve

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/the-memo/485327-winners-and-losers-from-the-south-carolina-primary

I don't see why this is such a blow to the Sanders campaign. Folks it's still the South. Joe was projected to win and he did. But Bernie was still right on his ass.

WSS

I don't see it as a blow to Sanders. It is a real boost to sleepy Joe and it means that Bloomberg still has to contend with Biden for the "moderate" (I don't believe there are any moderate democrats in the race) votes. Splitting the democrat vote is what will help Sanders get the most votes. 

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't see it as a blow to Sanders. It is a real boost to sleepy Joe and it means that Bloomberg still has to contend with Biden for the "moderate" (I don't believe there are any moderate democrats in the race) votes. Splitting the democrat vote is what will help Sanders get the most votes. 

I just mentioned Sanders because the article listed him under the losers. I never expected him to win South Carolina. I would like to see him win the nomination because I truly believe that  medicare  and free college for illegals  will disqualify him on the national stage. Super Tuesday should be interesting. I don't think most voters can get past Elizabeth Warren's face and I don't see black people voting for a gay White man. Like Alec Baldwin said in Glengarry Glen Ross "you shit or you walk"

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I just mentioned Sanders because the article listed him under the losers. I never expected him to win South Carolina. I would like to see him win the nomination because I truly believe that  medicare  and free college for illegals  will disqualify him on the national stage. Super Tuesday should be interesting. I don't think most voters can get past Elizabeth Warren's face and I don't see black people voting for a gay White man. Like Alec Baldwin said in Glengarry Glen Ross "you shit or you walk"

WSS

I agree. As someone who wants Trump to win and for the republicans to take back control of the House and to keep the Senate I wanted to see Biden have a comeback and not give the "moderate" lane solely to Bloomberg. As they split that vote that should help Sanders and I'm hoping Sanders as the democrat candidate will give us a Nixon and McGovern situation with a landslide victory for Trump and republicans...

• Upvote 1