THE BROWNS BOARD

BR Bloat

The Gipper

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Lol...your obsession with Ben is adorable, whether it be fake news or not.

Obssesion?  He has been the QB of the Browns primary rival for the last 15 years, and he has in fact beaten the hell out of us.  So, it is not obsession, it is a healthy attitude  of wanting this guy to go get fucked.

And that same attitude is held by every single solitary other Browns fan on this board and beyond.   Just ask them.  And it applies to every fan of every other team in this league....they want the quality QB of their primary rival to go get fucked. 

And if YOU do NOT hold that attitude, it means that you are not a Browns fan.     

So, why don't you just admit it here and now, that you are not here because you are a Browns fan.  That you are just here to troll.   That is beyond evident. 

55 minutes ago, Gorka said:

"There it is folks". 

You must think people are paying attention to you. Along with the bold, try increasing the font size. See if that works for you.

What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

Brown....is for The Browns. 

Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

Time you grow up Gipper.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

Time you grow up Gipper.

Time for you to stop ragging on other posters. I'm really getting tired of deleting crap.

26 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Time you grow up Gipper.

You really don't get it.   First off,   if it WAS fake news about the Steelers, I would certainly NOT be butthurt over it....I would be proud to have disseminated false information about that franchise.

So...if you think you have exposed me for that:   Congratulations.....to me.     I only wish I could find some more of it to pass off.   But...on the other hand.....Congratulations.....to me, again,  because it probably wasn't fake news.   The link with pictures you yourself put on here had him looking like a pork belly.  

So, either way......fake or real.......it is no sweat off my brow.    As always:  Fuck BR and the Ox he rode in on. 

27 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Time you grow up Gipper.

By the way, since you ARE a Steeler fan.....why don't you take them in our mock draft?  Them and the Cowboys.

I prefer to have someone who really has that team's best interest in mind rather than someone who will, like, draft a punter, or a long snapper in the first round.  

I haven't seen Vagitron on here for a while.  Sometimes he takes the Steelers.  At least he admits he is a Spermsucker fan.   

On the other hand, perhaps all I have to do is say:   Vagitron, Vagitron, Vagitron.     And he will show up. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Um..I don't.  You're the only one seeking attention, I made that very clear.

And so am I.

Yes I am.   What had been confirmed is that a serious blow to your ego was dealt. You were caught posting fake news. "Now deleted confirms that"?....now there's a classic.lol.  Whatever that was deleted was most like meant to protect you.

I have no argument with you here.

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Time for you to stop ragging on other posters. I'm really getting tired of deleting crap.

I don't rag on anybody ever....that hasn't ragged on me.

I responded to a thread about BR being fat and bloated. The post was vague, there was nothing to click on, so in hopes it was really true, I decided to check it out elsewhere.

Disappointed I simply posted "fake news" with a photo, and that shoulda been the end of it.

But nooo...Now I'm a BR lover, steeler fan, whatever the fuck ..so who's ragging on who there Hoorta???

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Again, what makes you think that being caught posting fake news about the Steelers would by any means would be a blow to my ego?    Can you really NOT comprehend what I said?    I will be glad to post any fake Steeler news anyone can come up with.  

If you want to correct the record on any of it, that is your prerogative, but please.....come up with more, more more juicy fake news on the Spermsuckers you can find for me to post here. 

Here you go, I will repeat these "fake news Items about the Steelers. 

Mason Rudolph called  Myles Garrett the N word.     IMO...not fake at all.

Ben Roethlisberger has gotten FAT.      Have him go take a photo in his scivvies to disprove it. 

Antonio Brown was suffering from a mental Illness.    Certainly many have speculated about that. 

Art Rooney was in bed with organized crime.     Many had speculated about that. It is fairly certain he was a rum runner. 

The 1970s Steeler Dynasty was built on Steroids.   That speculation is pretty much certain. 

James Harrison was an HGH freak.   Again, highly speculated upon. 

Ben Roethlisberger is a Rapist.     Several women said so.

Steelers players are Gay.        Well, some or one of them anyway

95423922_original.jpg?1282591449

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

I don't rag on anybody ever....that hasn't ragged on me.

I responded to a thread about BR being fat and bloated. The post was vague, there was nothing to click on, so in hopes it was really true, I decided to check it out elsewhere.

Disappointed I simply posted "fake news" with a photo, and that shoulda been the end of it.

But nooo...Now I'm a BR lover, steeler fan, whatever the fuck ..so who's ragging on who there Hoorta???

cartman tears.jpg