4. Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama

5. K'Lavon Chaisson  LSU  Edge

6. Andrew Thomas OT Georgia

7. AJ  Epenese Edge  Iowa

8. Xavier McKinney  Safety Alabama

9. CJ Henderson CB  Florida

10. Jordan Love  QB  Utah St. 

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

Still want me to take Chiefs ? ....still showing as blank, will make 49ers pick in morning ........ if the 2 picks before me get done that is

OK, once we get there. 

And I will take Minn.  

Plus, we do have some teams with no first round pick.  In theory, some late comer could still claim those teams:  Bears, Rams, Steelers, Texans, Colts. 

From the Round 1 thread...

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Is there really four separate threads for this draft? 

sox calzini.jpg

Yes... and there will be more when Gip adds them for subsequent Rounds or Days. So page one here becomes "Pin City" for a while.

But as Rounds are completed they can be cast adrift.

And this thread is the one for comment. Really helps to keep chit-chat to a minimum in the threads where picks are made.

39 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

From the Round 1 thread...

Yes... and there will be more when Gip adds them for subsequent Rounds or Days. So page one here becomes "Pin City" for a while.

But as Rounds are completed they can be cast adrift.

And this thread is the one for comment. Really helps to keep chit-chat to a minimum in the threads where picks are made.

Oh, ok. I was just wondering why my Page 1 was all the sudden being completely overtaken by this mock draft.

As you can see, my cat was shocked! 😀

Carry on, have fun boys!

Best available per CBS Sports (after 18 picks):

1. AJ Epenese  Edge  Iowa

2. Xavier McKinney  Safety  Alabama

3. Jordan Love  QB  Utah St.

4. Yetur Gross-Matos  Edge  Penn St.

5. Kristian Fulton  CB LSU

6. Grant Delpit  Safety  LSU

7. Jonathan Taylor  RB Wisconsin

8. Kenneth Murray  LB  OK

9. Tee Higgins  WR Clemson

10. Neville Gallimore  DL  OK

11. Trevon Diggs  CB Alabama

12. Ross Blacklock  DL  TCU

I chose Jordan Love with pick 20 for the Jaguars.

This is a case of where I  had wished that I could have made this pick later.......as I just have a feeling that the Jags may in fact want to take a hard look at Cam Newton when he is released. Or, they may have some interest in Jameis Winston.  

Nevertheless I hedged my bets and figured that while the Jags may be OK to go with Gardner Minshew for a bit....they will want to groom a new rookie QB...IF they don't go the veteran route with Newton/Winston.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I chose Jordan Love with pick 20 for the Jaguars.

Not even I can criticize this pick, Gip.... dammit...

With the Pats and Saints yet to pick, I don't see Love making it out of Round 1, so if you wanted him for the Jags, 20 was likely your last shot.

As for the rest... no one can get in an FO's head. Sometimes you read something here or there... sometimes you gain some fan insight hanging out at "your teams" forums... but you can never know.

Personally I don't see the vet route you mulled over, so I like the pick.

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Not even I can criticize this pick, Gip.... dammit...

With the Pats and Saints yet to pick, I don't see Love making it out of Round 1, so if you wanted him for the Jags, 20 was likely your last shot.

As for the rest... no one can get in an FO's head. Sometimes you read something here or there... sometimes you gain some fan insight hanging out at "your teams" forums... but you can never know.

Personally I don't see the vet route you mulled over, so I like the pick.

Well, if they had wanted Winston, I figured they would have done that deal already.  So, I guess they don't want Winston.  I don't know that they would want to run the risk of relying on Cam.   Health being an issue which they cannot rightly check at this point.  They have sent mixed messages I believe as to whether or not they are rebuilding...or what.  

Of course, they may not go this route:  JLove that is,  as maybe they are in a Tank for Trevor mode.   Though, maybe not. Like I said, mixed signals. 

Not sure I agree that the Jags don't have a clear direction -- they signed Bridgewater and PJ Walker, and I'm calling it now: Walker will be the Panthers franchise.  Walker was the college QB with the Jags coach, and he's... better than Love.  We'll see of course, but I'm betting they shore up someplace else with a first-round resource.  

Minshew was traded to Washington for a later-round pick.. may want to confirm we have that trade for our mock.

6 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Not sure I agree that the Jags don't have a clear direction -- they signed Bridgewater and PJ Walker, and I'm calling it now: Walker will be the Panthers franchise.  Walker was the college QB with the Jags coach, and he's... better than Love.  We'll see of course, but I'm betting they shore up someplace else with a first-round resource.  

Minshew was traded to Washington for a later-round pick.. may want to confirm we have that trade for our mock.

You are confusing the  Jags with the Panthers.....I know, both big cats. Bridgewater and Walker now with Charlotte. 

And it was Kyle Allen traded by Carolina to  Washington......not Minshew by Jags

Top Ten Available after pick 25  per CBS Sports:

1. AJ Epenese   Edge   Iowa

2. Grant Delpit  Safety  LSU

3. Jonathan Taylor  RB  Wisconsin

4. Tee Higgins  WR  Clemson

5. Neville Gallimore  DT  Oklahoma

6. Ross Blacklock  DL  TCU

7. AJ Terrell  CB  Clemson

8. Justin Jefferson WR LSU

9. Patrick Queen  LB LSU

10. Zack Baun  LB  Wisconsin

11.  Noah Igbinoghene   CB  Auburn

12. Brandon Aiyuk  WR  AZ St.

13. Jacob Eason QB  Washington

Top Ten Available after completion of Round One  per CBS Sports:

Top Ten Available after pick 25  per CBS Sports:

1. AJ Epenese   Edge   Iowa

2. Jonathan Taylor  RB  Wisconsin

3. Ross Blacklock  DL  TCU

4. Patrick Queen  LB LSU

5. Zack Baun  LB  Wisconsin

6.  Noah Igbinoghene   CB  Auburn

7. Brandon Aiyuk  WR  AZ St.

8. Jacob Eason QB  Washington

9. Bryce Hall CB  Virginia

10. Ashtyn Davis Safety  Cal

11. Denzel Mims  WR  Baylor

12. Julian Okwara  Edge  Notre Dame

darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down

I didn't see that but they now have depth :)

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

I read this from Yahoo Sports ...... I can look at O line later, they also need pass rush too

The Seahawks don't technically have an immediate need on the offensive line following their four additions. However, Seattle would be wise to start planning for the future. Duane Brown will be 36 by the time Week 1 rolls around, and Brandon Shell figures to be a cheap stop-gap option at right tackle.

Should a tackle prospect that Seattle is fond of fall into the 20s in the draft, I think the Seahawks should strongly consider trading up to grab him. Brown would be the perfect mentor to a talented rookie as well.

just got home, give me a few minutes to fire Temper & Rhule at Panthers for needing this draft to go 13 rounds with the amount of holes am looking at..  

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Why do you think I am taking it?  :o

your a attorney...how much would you charge me to file my draft complaint papers to Goodell?