THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns OT Robinson Facing Federal Drug Charges

D Bone

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

Not your typical post player years career path...

Holy hell! That’s like an entire person’s weight of weed! 

Is that a dead body Greg?

No! It’s just weed man.

• Haha 1

Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

Every NFL team’s most improved player in 2019

Cleveland Browns: T Greg Robinson

Seeing Robinson on this list might come as a surprise, but the reasoning behind it is two-fold. First, many of the Browns' best players were either just as good or better in 2018 than they were in 2019. That's part of the reason for their disappointing season. Second, Robinson's 66.9 overall grade in 2019 may only rank 22nd among 37 qualifying left tackles, but that is a massive improvement from where Robinson has been the last several years. The last time he graded above 60.0 since being drafted second overall in 2014 was during the 2015 season. The last time he played over 500 snaps was during the 2016 season. Unlike many of the players on this list, Robinson didn't ascend to become one of the top players at his position, but he did improve.

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean.... Read what they wrote

lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

Not so much now...

If l had to guess l don’t think the guy is slinging hash in the traditional sense, but rather going in “halvsies” with other guys in an arrangement that’s probably been going on a while, and it was Greg’s turn. 

No one will suspect a 300 lb athlete with and extra 150 lbs of luggage. His shoes alone probably weigh that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Browns News Illustrated, or BNI. Came once a week during the season. This time of year it came like once every month or so. 

For my birthday my wife bought me a new 1 year subscription with the fastest delivery option offered every year from 89-95. I would get it on Saturday like clock work and I remember the feeling of walking back from the mailbox with it under my arm.

I remember the shipping to SoCal was almost twice as much as the subscription! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

For my birthday my wife bought me a new 1 year subscription with the fastest delivery option offered every year from 89-95. I would get it on Saturday like clock work and I remember the feeling of walking back from the mailbox with it under my arm.

I remember the shipping to SoCal was almost twice as much as the subscription! 

Oh, I thought you were talking about Jo-Juana From Tijuana. My bad.🌿😤

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Thought just crossed my mind...

Does he have an address book of customers and how many Browns names are in there?

Yes and many . If he is dumb enough to get caught doing that then yes. Never heard a single Browns player say anything bad about him, just saying!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Icecube said:

He was gone anyways. Better now than later. But WTF? Some of these guys think they can be drug lords. 

Which does not make sense.. I mean.. These guys are making $$$ only most of us could dream of ever accruing...

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Come on guys it was only 157 pounds. That's personal use category for Josh Gordon.

WSS

can ya imagine the monthly bills on the amount of munchies needed on a 340 lb.frame? Grub Hub truly took a loss in this deal..lol  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

We knew replacing Joe Thomas would not be easy ... But the first two attempts are literally sitting in jail charged with felonies.

#OnlyTheBrowns

#ThatsSoBrownsie

Z

Oh come on Z, they're just "personalities".🤣