THE BROWNS BOARD

The left's constant KKK/Nazi--like oppression of freedom

calfoxwc

I don't think It is a coincidence that Hillary Clinton wrote her senior thesis in college about Sal Alinsky. Also the influence of Alinsky with Obama is obvious as well.

The Saul Alinsky American Left

https://townhall.com/columnists/larrykelley/2019/01/28/the-saul-alinsky-american-left-n2540352

• Upvote 1

If the rise of the dictator fits, then WhyTF not? Stir up a biased base with rallies & lies, encourage the racists with a group to hate, start stacking the infrastructure with true believers and get a MAGA Hat or an Armband while raising him to the point of being the self proclaimed "chosen one". Not a whole lot of difference. Worked that way for Hitler in the beginning and now for Trump. Great parallels there. BTW I got that bit part as the grumpy old man that sees the truth here (OK, so I lied-WTF).  LOL!😁

That kind of hyperbolic language Tex is why people on the left act like they have lost their minds with their hatred for Trump.It is why you see so much violence against Trump supporters.

What is ironic is even though EVERY republican president gets branded by the left for being racist (and they have worked overtime to brand Trump as a racist) yet Trump has done far better than any other republican president with the black community. That has to drive the left crazy.

Since you are concerned about Trump being "worshipped" by his supporters  I have no doubt you were probably having the same feelings when public school children were singing their songs of praise to Obama.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

........(and they have worked overtime to brand Trump as a racist) yet Trump has done far

better than any other republican president with the black community. That has to drive the left crazy.

If what you say is true and not more trumpian propaganda like most everything he says, then we will see heavier than normal black voter turnout for him in November. It doesn't even have to be majority of black voters to make that bar. Just statistically far higher than normal for a Republican. Fair enough?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If what you say is true and not more trumpian propaganda like most everything he says, then we will see heavier than normal black voter turnout for him in November. It doesn't even have to be majority of black voters to make that bar. Just statistically far higher than normal for a Republican. Fair enough?

That is spot on. A majority of the black vote is a bridge too far but if Trump can double what previous republican presidents have gotten that would make a huge difference.If Trump would get 20 percent of the black vote that would be significant

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

That is spot on. A majority of the black vote is a bridge too far but if Trump can double what previous republican presidents have gotten that would make a huge difference.If Trump would get 20 percent of the black vote that would be significant

You're on for a beer if I ever make it up there for a game after the election (I don't do Nov in Cleveland so we're talking 2021 season at the earliest).🌬️😁

BTW-this guy is getting fired soon because of what he said that negates the trumpian lie that he held back the money to Ukraine because of corruption and not for political dirt production.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/463096-pentagon-letter-certified-ukraine-had-taken-action-to-decrease

51 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're on for a beer if I ever make it up there for a game after the election (I don't do Nov in Cleveland so we're talking 2021 season at the earliest).🌬️😁

BTW-this guy is getting fired soon because of what he said that negates the trumpian lie that he held back the money to Ukraine because of corruption and not for political dirt production.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/463096-pentagon-letter-certified-ukraine-had-taken-action-to-decrease

Just my opinion Tex but I believe it really bothered Trump to have seen someone like Biden being the point man in the Obama administration fighting corruption in Ukraine yet having his own son raking in tens of thousands of dollars monthly doing nothing sitting on a board from a corrupt gas company in Ukraine. And then Joe Biden having the prosecutor looking into Biden's son's gas company (for corruption) fired under threat of losing a billion dollars in aid from the United States. 

Trump may have wanted to withhold aid from Ukraine until they looked into apparent corruption from the Bidens. I don't see Trump as wanting the Ukranians to dig up dirt on Biden more just to investigate what appears to be corruption. There would not have been a problem here except when Biden decided to run for president I guess it was now off limits for Trump to want Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

The facts are the aid was given to Ukraine without any promised investigation of the Bidens and the aid that was delayed did not hurt Ukraine (like some lying democrats were portraying Ukraine soldiers losing their lives because the aid was held up). This was future aid and our democrats who now are so concerned about the future of Ukraine were silent when Ukraine was in need of lethal military aid the Obama administration would not give them but Trump did.

Impeaching a president over this was way over kill. It deserved an oversight hearing from congress but to have a president impeached and removed from office in an election year was way over the top. First the democrats said they had to do it because it was so urgent it couldn't wait and then Pelosi sat on the impeachment for 33 days before sending it to the Senate..it was so urgent. All political is more like it.

I don't drink (anymore) and because of church I don't go to the games and watch my Browns on TV but if you ever get into my neck of Ohio (about 40 miles north of Dayton) let me know and I will take you out to dinner (and attempt to take you away from the dark side and make you see the light)😄

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't drink (anymore) and because of church I don't go to the games and watch my Browns on TV but if you ever get into my neck of Ohio (about 40 miles north of Dayton) let me know and I will take you out to dinner (and attempt to take you away from the dark side and make you see the light)😄

OK-the bet is for dinner then while I do the double reverse dark side thingy on ya.🙈😁 Or we can just call it a meeting of the Old 🐐🐐 Society.😂

so, a couple driving their car, drives teens off the road.

because they hate Trump.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-teens-assaulted-by-couple-caught-snapchat

The incident allegedly occurred in July in Hobart, Indiana.

Hobart police say that a woman and a man drove up to two teenage boys who were riding their bikes and asked if they supported President Donald Trump.

When they answered yes, the couple swerved to drive them off the road.

They told police that the male exited his vehicle in order to rip one of the flags from their bike. He then tossed it on the ground and ran over it with his vehicle.

A police affidavit says they threatened the boys, saying, "Don't let me see you downtown."

Hobart police say in the affidavit that they were able to identify the suspects from video posts to Snapchat from the incident.

They describe the pair of videos that allegedly show the suspects threatening the teens.

Police say one video shows the female say "Ya'll scared, just like your president!" to the teens, and follow up with, "America is not great!"

Police have charged 23-year-old Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones and 18-year-old Cailyn Marie Smith with felony counts of intimidation and criminal recklessness. They also were charged with misdemeanor counts of theft and criminal mischief.

Smith was in police custody on Friday, but they were still seeking Perry-Jones.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, a couple driving their car, drives teens off the road.

because they hate Trump.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-teens-assaulted-by-couple-caught-snapchat

The incident allegedly occurred in July in Hobart, Indiana.

Hobart police say that a woman and a man drove up to two teenage boys who were riding their bikes and asked if they supported President Donald Trump.

When they answered yes, the couple swerved to drive them off the road.

They told police that the male exited his vehicle in order to rip one of the flags from their bike. He then tossed it on the ground and ran over it with his vehicle.

A police affidavit says they threatened the boys, saying, "Don't let me see you downtown."

Hobart police say in the affidavit that they were able to identify the suspects from video posts to Snapchat from the incident.

They describe the pair of videos that allegedly show the suspects threatening the teens.

Police say one video shows the female say "Ya'll scared, just like your president!" to the teens, and follow up with, "America is not great!"

Police have charged 23-year-old Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones and 18-year-old Cailyn Marie Smith with felony counts of intimidation and criminal recklessness. They also were charged with misdemeanor counts of theft and criminal mischief.

Smith was in police custody on Friday, but they were still seeking Perry-Jones.

Glad to see they were caught and I am even happier it was their own stupidity with posting on FB that got them busted. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

• Upvote 1

https://www.theblaze.com/slightly-offensve/kaitlin-bennett-ohio-university

VIDEO: Mob of violent leftist students attack conservative activist on Ohio University campus

When conservative gun-rights activist Kaitlin Bennett visited Ohio University's campus earlier this month to film a "trivia" video for her YouTube channel, she was met by a violent mob of leftist students.

The mob surrounded Bennett and her friend Joel Patrick, shouting obscenities and throwing hot coffee, toilet paper, and other objects at her because of her conservative beliefs.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:50 AM, OldBrownsFan said:

Glad to see they were caught and I am even happier it was their own stupidity with posting on FB that got them busted. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

The only flag I have been tempted to rip off is the Confederate flag I see flying from time to time on the backs of pickups with MAGA or trumpy bumper stickers. Funny I've never seen any on a truck with any other political parties' leaders. Must be pure coincidence since "There are good people on both sides." Make America a Monarchy Again......................oh wait!🤴

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The only flag I have been tempted to rip off is the Confederate flag I see flying from time to time on the backs of pickups with MAGA or trumpy bumper stickers. Funny I've never seen any on a truck with any other political parties' leaders. Must be pure coincidence since "There are good people on both sides." Make America a Monarchy Again......................oh wait!🤴

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1