THE BROWNS BOARD

Last of the Kingston Trio

TexasAg1969

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It certainly was a more innocent time wasn't it. On the way to RB today I heard the Beach Boys "Little Deuce Coupe" from 1963 released the month before Kennedy was assassinated . Life was a fast car and a faster girl. LOL!😁

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It certainly was a more innocent time wasn't it. On the way to RB today I heard the Beach Boys "Little Deuce Coupe" from 1963 released the month before Kennedy was assassinated . Life was a fast car and a faster girl. LOL!😁

Bit by bit the end of a bygone era.  RIP.

But we still have the music.  ;)

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Bit by bit the end of a bygone era.  RIP.

But we still have the music.  ;)

Oh I married the girl. LOL! I've known her since 9th grade (1962).😍 "She's my little 60 deuce coupe, You don't now what I've got"🎼

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh I married the girl. LOL! I've known her since 9th grade (1962).😍 "She's my little 60 deuce coupe, You don't now what I've got"🎼

Oh I almost put in my Beach Boys greatest hits while having cheeseburgers on the grill yesterday.  Instead we listened to the Dean Martin Ultimate hits 2 CD set, good dinner music.

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh I almost put in my Beach Boys greatest hits while having cheeseburgers on the grill yesterday.  Instead we listened to the Dean Martin Ultimate hits 2 CD set, good dinner music.

And we'll have fun, fun fun while we eat our cheeseburgers off the grill. I'm almost positive that this song was the impetus for Ron Howard to put the girl in the T-bird in American Graffiti. 

I knew every word to every Beach Boys song.....and many, many other groups in the 1960s and 1970s.

Great time to grow up with my transistor radio.