THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal Calling TexasAg a Coward and a Liar

MLD Woody

Coward:

"hopeless coward. your crap is worse than ignorant, and you are terrified to try to validate any point you make. Pres Trump is doing great things for America - so his actions are better than the words you put into any conservation."

Liar:

Yes, you are a combat vet...and I did NOT call YOU a coward, you liar. There, I called you a liar. Because you lied. Again.

It seems plain as day. 

Anyway, as others have suggested, it is probably break time again. Cal is starting to creep me out. 

Here's hoping Bernie keeps up the momentum 

Oh, and so this is political... umm... BorderlineRacistMichelleObamaMeme.jpg

there

stupid CDS woodypeckerhead.

what a moron.

the post by Vambo - is APRIL FOOLS DAY.

meaning, it didn't count as anything. fooled the woodpecker!!! (which, given his stupidity and lack of a life, isn't tough to do)

I never said "you are a hopeless coward"... I earlier gave texlax a bunch of stupid worthess statements and gave them a category - they were all cowardly. I even pm'd him and told him I was going to put all his statements into one category. "worthess coward statements".

However, I must say, Texlax isn't really a coward, but his opinions are, and his TDS is making him possibly cowardly, so...it is what it is - he's mostly fine on the football side- but hells bells over here he is a waste of time and space - but you are worse.

Although, I will say this:

woodpecker, you are a sissy perverted brain gutless coward.

there, no taking that out of context. But maybe you get to meet up with Texlax and have your beak way with him. I don't think he rolls that way, but TDS can result in disastrous strange changes to normal behavior. Mebbe you were just hatched not normal.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

stupid CDS woodypeckerhead.

what a moron.

the post by Vambo - is APRIL FOOLS DAY.

meaning, it didn't count as anything. fooled the woodpecker!!! (which, given his stupidity and lack of a life, isn't tough to do)

I never said "you are a hopeless coward"... I earlier gave texlax a bunch of stupid worthess statements and gave them a category - they were all cowardly. I even pm'd him and told him I was going to put all his statements into one category. "worthess coward statements".

However, I must say, Texlax isn't really a coward, but his opinions are, and his TDS is making him possibly cowardly, so...it is what it is - he's mostly fine on the football side- but hells bells over here he is a waste of time and space - but you are worse.

Although, I will say this:

woodpecker, you are a sissy perverted brain gutless coward.

there, no taking that out of context. But maybe you get to meet up with Texlax and have your beak way with him. I don't think he rolls that way, but TDS can result in disastrous strange changes to normal behavior. Mebbe you were just hatched not normal.

You are one sick SOB.

it it continually walks like they're afraid to be honest...

and they talk like they are afraid to be honest, and they

squawk repetitive personal attacks like a woodpecker....

it's a woodpecker-like fraidy cat.

which is more of an oxymoron.

• 3 months later...