Sign in to follow this  
Vambo

WH responds after AG says Trump should 'stop' tweeting on DOJ cases, defends handling of Stone

not at all. the deep state wants power to control who runs the gov. Trump is making a bad mistake of judgement with

tweets about upcoming cases - giving the corrupt left an obvious false claim of influencing Barr's team's work.

That is one part of his tweets that MUST STOP. I understand tweeting in his being attacked all day, every day, dishonestly, by the left in the House, even the Senate...

but somebody should have advised him to avoid the tweeting about IG criminal cases. stupid mistake on Pres Trump's part.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

not at all. the deep state wants power to control who runs the gov. Trump is making a bad mistake of judgement with

tweets about upcoming cases - giving the corrupt left an obvious false claim of influencing Barr's team's work.

That is one part of his tweets that MUST STOP. I understand tweeting in his being attacked all day, every day, dishonestly, by the left in the House, even the Senate...

but somebody should have advised him to avoid the tweeting about IG criminal cases. stupid mistake on Pres Trump's part.

I'm tired of the two tiered justice system. The 9 year prison sentence recommended by the Mueller prosecutors is way out of proportion for what Stone was convicted of. Then we had the over the top SWAT raid of Stones house at 5 AM with the obviously tipped off CNN cameras ready to roll. 

• Thanks 1

Sometimes the man just needs to shut up.

• Upvote 1

Bias Juror and Roger Stone Injustice - Lawyer Explains