Jump to content
nickers

The Browns Hire Asshat Grigson Back As Consultant!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, nickers said:

3D Printing and Nano technologies are the way to the future , also.. AI is evolving at an ever fast exponential rate..

The way of the future maybe some something we haven’t even thought of 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well maybe not that long ago. It's only about 700+ light years away.

And maybe Monocerotis, which is about 20,000 LY away finally blew about 20,0000 years back  It is a red pulsating star.  Hubble documented one of the pulsations in 2008.  It pulsates violently.  It's solar radii in some where between 390 and 1900.  At it's largest, if you put in in place of our sun, it's outer atmosphere would be out past Jupiter.  The variance in it's size makes it a good candidate to put on a very spectacular light show.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The way of the future maybe some something we haven’t even thought of 

Absolutely!...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

And maybe Monocerotis, which is about 20,000 LY away finally blew about 20,0000 years back  It is a red pulsating star.  Hubble documented one of the pulsations in 2008.  It pulsates violently.  It's solar radii in some where between 390 and 1900.  At it's largest, if you put in in place of our sun, it's outer atmosphere would be out past Jupiter.  The variance in it's size makes it a good candidate to put on a very spectacular light show.

Of course putting this in a football perspective, our two key stars on O and D blew up on us in 2019.💥💥😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course putting this in a football perspective, our two key stars on O and D blew up on us in 2019.💥💥😂

The went SubNova!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Orion said:

The went SubNova!

6-10 sure felt like damn near Supernova after all the expectations for this team.🤮😱😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1627513929-a-man-said-to-the-universe-st

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×