THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Hire Asshat Grigson Back As Consultant!

nickers

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well maybe not that long ago. It's only about 700+ light years away.

And maybe Monocerotis, which is about 20,000 LY away finally blew about 20,0000 years back  It is a red pulsating star.  Hubble documented one of the pulsations in 2008.  It pulsates violently.  It's solar radii in some where between 390 and 1900.  At it's largest, if you put in in place of our sun, it's outer atmosphere would be out past Jupiter.  The variance in it's size makes it a good candidate to put on a very spectacular light show.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

And maybe Monocerotis, which is about 20,000 LY away finally blew about 20,0000 years back  It is a red pulsating star.  Hubble documented one of the pulsations in 2008.  It pulsates violently.  It's solar radii in some where between 390 and 1900.  At it's largest, if you put in in place of our sun, it's outer atmosphere would be out past Jupiter.  The variance in it's size makes it a good candidate to put on a very spectacular light show.

Of course putting this in a football perspective, our two key stars on O and D blew up on us in 2019.💥💥😂

On 2/13/2020 at 9:30 PM, Orion said:

The Browns Hire Asshat Grigson Back As Consultant!

That's absolutely brilliant!   When you don't know what to do, you consult with Grigson and do the opposite.  Simple!

On 2/14/2020 at 5:04 AM, Canton Mike said:

That's pretty close to what I was thinking.

It was exactly what I was thinking...

Only question in my mind was, "Costanza or Little Big Man?"

I've GOT IT!     Betelgeuse is experiencing a core collapse in super duper slow motion!  And because the collapse is so slow it won't bounce into a supernova.  Instead it will collapse into a singularity and delete the universe.    -  I'm gonna have to hurry and write a paper before we get deleted!