THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles Garrett Reinstated

nickers

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

This is a shitty and ambiguous reply. Are you calling me a wingnut? What’s going on here? Be authoritative and clear if you want to remain my favorite board villain. 

Nothing ambiguous about it,  I made it so easy a simpleton could understand it.  Don't be a simpleton,  go back and take another shot at it.

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Nothing ambiguous about it,  I made it so easy a simpleton could understand it.  Don't be a simpleton,  go back and take another shot at it.

The emperor’s new clothes approach doesn’t work with me hoss. You said 4 words and can’t even explain your own shit. Regroup and do better next time. You’re still the front runner for favorite hoard villain, but mainly due to lack of options.

Favorite villains? Gip's sensibilities?

You guys think you have problems?

Apparently after over 27,000 posts now I have to diagram my sentences for Sebastian...

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Missed a few days on this thread and missed a lot. Good arguments up in here. 

I kinda agree with a point Nickers made. Garrett has to let it go. He can’t allow a guy like Rudolph to have that power over him. Sticks and stones is a really early lesson in life. I’m all for the bigots of the world being put in their place, but step one is to not make it easy on them. Words are easy.  

I have an experience to share. Mid 90s, l’m in college, and someone rigged a computer lab to read racial slurs across banks of computers. There was outrage. Protests ensued. State highways were blocked from passage for vehicles. 

It turns out it was an African American student who did it. A letdown ensued. Why do such a thing?

And l don’t know that answer, but l do know we all left our shells for a bit and did things we wouldn’t normally do. It was rainy and cold that day. Even unconfident me brazenly put my jacket around an underdressed girl l didn’t even know and it went surprisingly well. And that’s just a microcosm. The envelope was pushed that day. Conversations were had for weeks and months afterward, just like this one.

We get to push this from our periphery, hash it out, and hopefully arrive at a better place than where we started. That’s what matters.

So in the first paragraph you believe that Rudolf uttered a racial slur, then in the second paragraph you state that an African American faked racial slurs.

Take a fucking stand.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Eager to defend?  Put a lid on the conjecture bullshit for once. I really wished he had said it.

Why are you so eager to defend Myles?  Because he's a Brown? Go ahead spit it out Gipper. His dick I mean.

Eager to defend?  Not necessarily.  Not if I do not believe it is not warranted.  Here I believe it is warranted.   I am the one person here whose profession it is to determine  the  truth/facts from evidence that is presented before me.   (though, perhaps Russ...ballpeen, had a similar profession).

And based on the evidence I have seen, I could certainly NOT say that Garrett is telling the truth beyond a reasonable doubt.  There would likely be no decision either way.  I do believe  though that there is a slight preponderance of the evidence that would tend to have me believe Garrett is being truthful.  

Of course, the setting in which all this information has been gathered in this matter is NOT the proper setting to determine this case.  Bring them before me in a court setting.  Swear them in under penalty of perjury.  Then have them testify, and allow all those factors I have listed above come into play.....plus one other factor:   their demeanor when testifying can perhaps lead to a determination of credibility.     I won't try to explain that to you.  It is something you perhaps attain a feel for after 30 years. 

37 minutes ago, Gorka said:

So in the first paragraph you believe that Rudolf uttered a racial slur, then in the second paragraph you state that an African American faked racial slurs.

Take a fucking stand.

You’re doing that thing where throwing information onto the internet is “taking a stand”. There was no stand taken there. It was just a personal experience l shared relative to the topic at hand meant to show that shit happens. 

You’re missing out on next level conversation with your online behavior here. An antagonistic approach just brings antagonists. Why not engage in common ground more often?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You’re doing that thing where throwing information onto the internet is “taking a stand”. There was no stand taken there. It was just a personal experience l shared relative to the topic at hand meant to show that shit happens. 

You’re missing out on next level conversation with your online behavior here. An antagonistic approach just brings antagonists. Why not engage in common ground more often?

Because he's a troll. When this thread originally died down, he was nowhere to be seen on the Browns forum. Myles gets reinstated, sticks to his story that Rudolph called him the n-bomb, and Gorka comes flying on here to save his great white dope. 

This thread is the only reason he's on here, so he can scream, shout, whine and cry about how the white man is getting beaten down.

I mean, this dude NEEDS TO BE HEARD REGARDING THIS ONE TOPIC SO BAD. He needs to validate Rudolph so bad, he can taste it. 

12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Because he's a troll. When this thread originally died down, he was nowhere to be seen on the Browns forum. Myles gets reinstated, sticks to his story that Rudolph called him the n-bomb, and Gorka comes flying on here to save his great white dope. 

This thread is the only reason he's on here, so he can scream, shout, whine and cry about how the white man is getting beaten down.

I mean, this dude NEEDS TO BE HEARD REGARDING THIS ONE TOPIC SO BAD. He needs to validate Rudolph so bad, he can taste it. 

But the white man did get beat down, no?

On 2/19/2020 at 6:30 PM, Tour2ma said:

You could always just click on the "Report Post" link.

Actually, I'd like that- it would get some of the guys who can't grow up and resort to personal attacks permanently kicked off.....  

On 2/19/2020 at 6:42 PM, Gorka said:

Well yeah, but that is what I meant by squealing. Even if it confidential, I could never bring myself to click on it.

I prefer rubbing these peoples noses in their own poop.

But Hoorta ruins the all the fun. LOL

You're damn right I'll ruin all the fun. Looky, looky how smart I can name call. I AM NOT IMPRESSED- AT ALL. I'm locking the thread- because obviously some guys aren't paying attention. Next comes warning points- trust me, I see anymore name calling- it's going to happen and that means you too Gipper.... 

On 2/19/2020 at 7:14 PM, Dutch Oven said:

That is true... maybe the owner of this board would be more sympathetic to his plight.... 

Nope, Kathy doesn't have time for BS- and I'm tired of this kiddie name calling too. Take it as  a final warning. One of the options for assigning points is "abusive behavior", another is being a douchebag. There's 3 guys who posted in this thread  who qualify IMHO. 

• Upvote 1

• hoorta locked this topic