THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles Garrett Reinstated

nickers

41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

FIFY-have a good laugh down on the border. 😂 Viva Mexico!🏗️

Apparently mjp is a closet Captain BoneSpurs fan.... NOW he's all concerned about threads going off-topic 🤣

19 hours ago, nickers said:

Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz...  But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..

Although I don't believe Rudolf said anything racist, it good to know your homerism stops where this "racism" bullshit begins.

That makes two of us.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

That or it's just picture of all the new hires in the White House.  Last political comment from me I promise - on a weekend it's been allowed in here for some reason.

I can't  police  things 24/7. I'll  clean it up  when I get a chance. 

28 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Stopping not for the sake of it being a political comment, but more because your poli comments are infantile and stupid.

Here's the thing about that. I come to talk football so when you intercept a thread about Cleveland's QB with your crack house political view  -  I'm going to give it the welcome it deserved.  If that gets too tough for you in the future - I suggest you keep your knee pads for Donald Trump on the political board where they belong. 

I've never seen anything more stupid than you trying to convince a group of people that cheating on one's spouse multiple times is okay as long as it took place before he was a President.  Here's a concept, if you know you have to be unfaithful as frequently as your hero was - wouldn't you hope someone that could be a President some day would have the integrity to do the right thing and end the marriage?  You weren't even close to GETTING such a thing while that is the type of guy you think has earned all our trust.

The sad thing is I actually had to explain this...

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I can't  police  things 24/7. I'll  clean it up  when I get a chance. 

the-amount-of-off-topic-posts-here-is-too-damn-high.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Although I don't believe Rudolf said anything racist, it good to know your homerism stops where this "racism" bullshit begins.

That makes two of us.

I think more about where he's from... South Carolina.. I believe he may have said it.. But the point here whether he did or not is not the issue for me... The Race card and whining is just a bad look and it lessens whatever credibility he may , or may not have... It's better to keep quiet.. Save face.. And move on with your Football life..

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

That makes two of us.

That is true, that does make two of you.

Two like-minded racists. 

Congrats. 

Oh and just a FYI... Dutch Gurl has been "Iggied" I don't have time for immature types who think they're oh so better than everyone else.. Have nice life...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nickers said:

Oh and just a FYI... Dutch Gurl has been "Iggied" I don't have time for immature types who think they're oh so better than everyone else.. Have nice life...

I don't blame you, I would put me on ignore if I were you too.

If I were you, I'd get tired of being reminded what a Neanderthal I am on the regular. 😁

Looking forward to all your well-thought out, "mature" posts!

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

That makes two of us.

Nothing can be proven either way.   Rudolph tried to pull Garret's helmet off, and kneed Garrett in the groin at the same time.  It is beyond fantasy to assume that he didn't' say something.  What he said, no on knows except he and Garrett.  I just know that Garrett's reaction to all three circumstances was volatile.

29 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Nothing can be proven either way.   Rudolph tried to pull Garret's helmet off, and kneed Garrett in the groin at the same time.  It is beyond fantasy to assume that he didn't' say something.  What he said, no on knows except he and Garrett.  I just know that Garrett's reaction to all three circumstances was volatile.

this keeps getting ignored in the media. I figure, sissy mason was irate at getting sacked, after being hurried, sacked...Garrett was making him miserable and po'd.  4 interceptions, 4 sacks for 43 yards loss, qb rating of 36.3

Why not guess that they wanted to bait Garrett to get him out of the game?  Why the hell, after Garrett tackled him by pulling him down, instead of landing on him - and getting flagged... did blewdolph go apecrap enraged?

I say, because he was P*(&(*&^ frustrated, and they wanted Garrett out of the game. Try to rip Garrett's helmet off, calling him racist term, kick him in the groin, then for good measure, try to go after Garrett's face while he was being held. That make any sense either?

How can you try to rip off a defender's helmet, kick him in the groin - and then be enraged at the guy who tackled you again? well, Garrett did pull HIS helmet off in return...

but the clincher was, after getting bonked with his own helmet, he immediately turned for show to the ref. Sadly, Garrett took the bait.

and couldn't play vs the squealers in their game two weeks later. AND, watching the close up of mason later in the game afterwards, he had a bigass smile on his face.

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2019111401

Pittsburgh Steelers Att Cmp Yds YPA TD Int Lg Sack Loss Rate
Mason Rudolph 44 23 221 5.0 1 4 22 4 43 36.3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

this keeps getting ignored in the media. I figure, sissy mason was irate at getting sacked, after being hurried, sacked...Garrett was making him miserable and po'd.  4 interceptions, 4 sacks for 43 yards loss, qb rating of 36.3

Why not guess that they wanted to bait Garrett to get him out of the game?  Why the hell, after Garrett tackled him by pulling him down, instead of landing on him - and getting flagged... did blewdolph go apecrap enraged?

I say, because he was P*(&(*&^ frustrated, and they wanted Garrett out of the game. Try to rip Garrett's helmet off, calling him racist term, kick him in the groin, then for good measure, try to go after Garrett's face while he was being held. That make any sense either?

How can you try to rip off a defender's helmet, kick him in the groin - and then be enraged at the guy who tackled you again? well, Garrett did pull HIS helmet off in return...

but the clincher was, after getting bonked with his own helmet, he immediately turned for show to the ref. Sadly, Garrett took the bait.....

You have all good points but unfortunately Garrett took the bait and got caught on live TV smacking Rudolph in the head with his own helmet.

Very similar to the old NHL hockey goons that would go out to start the fight so the victim would hit back and also get thrown out of the game.

Unfortunately for Myles and the BROWNS and Cleveland and Ohio it was on camera and went super viral......the NFL Inc. doesn't like that and he was toast.

But he's back now we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

oh, and I forgot to mention - I watched a show on tv - interviewing Garrett ....

mentioned that he was told... there was a "technical problem" with mason's other helmet, so he had

a second helmet he had been wearing.

with no microphone. no recording. no one else could over hear....

fancy that.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

but the clincher was, after getting bonked with his own helmet, he immediately turned for show to the ref. Sadly, Garrett took the bait.

and couldn't play vs the squealers in their game two weeks later. AND, watching the close up of mason later in the game afterwards, he had a bigass smile on his face.

I agree with Garrett from this point:   It was the last play of a game that was in the bag.  Why was he in there in the first place?  Poor coaching decision.

• Upvote 1

On 2/16/2020 at 9:43 AM, calfoxwc said:

So with 8 seconds left, the Steelers as an organization came up with a plan in real time to single out a Browns' player, devise a game plan solely designed to get that player to react exactly as they intended by losing his cool and getting himself kicked out of the game as well as getting himself kicked out for the rematch just 2 weeks away, then assigned the roles to all players involved and all of them went out and executed that plan to perfection?

........... and to think Freddy had to call an offensive TO while coming out of a change of possession TV timeout.

Damn impressive. Tomlin is extremely underrated.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, D Bone said:

So with 8 seconds left, the Steelers as an organization came up with a plan in real time to single out a Browns' player, devise a game plan solely designed to get that player to react exactly as they intended by losing his cool and getting himself kicked out of the game as well as getting himself kicked out for the rematch just 2 weeks away, then assigned the roles to all players involved and all of them went out and executed that plan to perfection?

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

They wanted Garrett out of the game? With only  8 seconds left?  Kinda late for that.

Rudolph behaved like a sissy. In the process of making the tackle Garrett did nothing wrong. Spinning Rudolph to the ground after the sissy had released the ball got Rudolphs panties knotted up. Most likely Myles had no way of knowing he got rid of the ball.

As he lay on the ground a  pissed off Rudolph proceeded then to try and pry Myle's helmet off with no success, clearly seen in the video. An enraged Myles returned the favor by successfully ripping Rudolph's helmet off. Myles tore his helmet off because Rudolf tried to take his off first...not because he said the N word.

Myles didn't start clubbing him until after Rudolf charged at him. He didn't club him because he said the N word. Not one player heard Rudolf utter the N word.

Myles is a categorical liar.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

They wanted Garrett out of the game? With only  8 seconds left?  Kinda late for that.

Rudolph behaved like a sissy. In the process of making the tackle Garrett did nothing wrong. Spinning Rudolph to the ground after the sissy had released the ball got Rudolphs panties knotted up. Most likely Myles had no way of knowing he got rid of the ball.

As he lay on the ground a  pissed off Rudolph proceeded then to try and pry Myle's helmet off with no success, clearly seen in the video. An enraged Myles returned the favor by successfully ripping Rudolph's helmet off. Myles tore his helmet off because Rudolf tried to take his off first...not because he said the N word.

Myles didn't start clubbing him until after Rudolf charged at him. He didn't club him because he said the N word. Not one player heard Rudolf utter the N word.

Myles is a categorical liar.

You  don't have a fucking clue.  So you think that while Rudolph was trying to rip Garrett's helmet off, and then kicking him in the groin, that he was as silent as a lamb?   No. If you think that, you are stupid.  And, making an excuse for potentially racist behavior.  (which may be your ultimate motive)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And that's just it. Nothing can be proven either way, yet the consensus here is the belief that Myles is telling the truth. I should at least expect 50/50. I have nothing against homerism, it's only a game, it's fun, and we're Browns fans...except when it comes to crap like this.

As to the incident you described, you can also say that attempting to pull off your helmet while being kicked the groin is sufficient enough for any player to want to go ballistic. No naughty words required.

Don't forget, Myles voluntarily backed off assisted by a couple Steelers after pulling off the helmet in retaliation to Rudolf.  It wasn't until Rudolf pursued him that he started swinging it.  I believe that if Rudolf had not pursued him, Myles clubbing him would have never happened giving him no reason to play the race card after the severity of his actions sunk in.. .

He would have been dealt only a two game suspension as did Pouncey.  Game over. Time to move on. No stupid N word talk.

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

And that's just it. Nothing can be proven either way, yet the consensus here is the belief that Myles is telling the truth. I should at least expect 50/50. I have nothing against homerism, it's only a game, it's fun, and we're Browns fans...except when it comes to crap like this.

As to the incident you described, you can also say that attempting to pull off your helmet while being kicked the groin is sufficient enough for any player to want to go ballistic. No naughty words required.

Don't forget, Myles voluntarily backed off assisted by a couple Steelers after pulling off the helmet in retaliation to Rudolf.  It wasn't until Rudolf pursued him that he started swinging it.  I believe that if Rudolf had not pursued him, Myles clubbing him would have never happened giving him no reason to play the race card after the severity of his actions sunk in.. .

He would have been dealt only a two game suspension as did Pouncey.  Game over. Time to move on. No stupid N word talk.

See your logic is twisted. Just because if Rudolph had not pursued him still does not mean he did not use the N-word

• Thanks 1

• hoorta locked this topic