THE BROWNS BOARD

Woman claims affair with married Browns QB Baker Mayfield - full interview

Vambo

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well, lets start the list:

1. mjp28

2.........................carry on

That's a pretty cheap shot even for you Gip.  ;)

5 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Sure, if that's your thing.. this thread, however, focuses on free BJ's from busted trailer trash!

Yeah the slutty blow and brag about it type.  

You can tell this is the NFL dead zone if we're talking about this stuff.

11 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I watched the whole video a couple days ago. Ate up my prework morning news routine that day.

It was one of those moments where l just felt out of touch with my people. A sign of getting older l suppose. I’m not so naive that l didn’t know that powerful men have been doing stuff like this for centuries, but there used to be a certain civility to it that no longer exists. 

Dirty laundry is dirty laundry for a reason. Meant to be unseen. And now it’s flaunted. That’s wierd to me. 

Civility went out the window when the internet took over

On 2/13/2020 at 10:08 AM, nickers said:

I mean hell President Kennedy and his brother Bobby fooled around with Marilyn Monroe...

You did not have to go anywhere near that far back in history for a philandering Prezzzzzz...

Just sayin'...

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Nah. I could go much lower 

OK two can easily play at that game:

1. The Gipper.  :P

2. mjp28

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

You did not have to go anywhere near that far back in history for a philandering Prezzzzzz...

Just sayin'...

Get over it , Crabby!

54 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You don't want to get into a mud wrestling match with a wart hog do you?  Larry will close the thread.   :lol:

You started it !      :angry:

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You don't want to get into a mud wrestling match with a wart hog do you?  Larry will close the thread.

42 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

You started it !      :angry:

PITTSBURG STARTED IT!!  Now play nice, or I will close the thread.... 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 2/12/2020 at 3:55 PM, jiggins7919 said:

If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

F'in dead on, jiggins. (except the part about the girl falling down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life, maybe. 😃). Did you hear her final blast? 

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

clinton.gif

Just sayin'...

Are you trying to make us feel better or worse about the evolution to a Twittiot with a magic carpet ride on top of his dome?

The only difference in cover-up is the current First Lady doesn't understand English yet. Not that she's ever had to or anything. 

Just sayin'...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

FIFY!🤴

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Are you trying to make us feel better or worse about the evolution to a Twittiot with a magic carpet ride on top of his dome?

The only difference in cover-up is the current First Lady doesn't understand English yet. Not that she's ever had to or anything. 

Just sayin'...

LOL.. As sure as shit I predicted this.

Too bad you two dingleberries didn't give some thought to your responses before they reached your fingertips.

Both Kennedy and Clinton had affairs in office as President of the United States...one such sexcapade in the Oval Office with Clinton...on your time, on my time.

Trumps took place as a private citizen. If you can't discern the glaring difference too bad for you.

I bet both you guys fuck around too.

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Just sayin'...

Come on Flugel the current first lady reportedly can speak 5 different languages. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/a-crash-course-on-melania-trump/12/

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Gorka said:

LOL.. As sure as shit I predicted this.

Too bad you two dingleberries didn't give some thought to your responses before they reached your fingertips.

Both Kennedy and Clinton had affairs in office as President of the United States...one such sexcapade in the Oval Office with Clinton...on your time, on my time.

Trumps took place as a private citizen. If you can't discern the glaring difference too bad for you.

I bet both you guys fuck around too.

Why do you care?

Henry VIII had two of his wives beheaded because he believed they were fucking around on him.  (they probably weren't...he just wanted to get rid of them.)  

52 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Why do you care?

Henry VIII had two of his wives beheaded because he believed they were fucking around on him.  (they probably weren't...he just wanted to get rid of them.)  

You're late. Tell that to the guy who brought up JFK.

As a matter of fact "why do you care?" would be the appropriate response to this thread.

Baker playing  QB at a high level is the only thing I care about. Not interested in Bakers affairs.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I guess we will find that out in 2025. 

It's looking that way, the Dems right now can't do anything right......oh.....

I KNOW THAT THIS ISN'T THE POLI FORUM and will go back to normal talk.   :lol: