THE BROWNS BOARD

Woman claims affair with married Browns QB Baker Mayfield - full interview

Vambo

12 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Shawn Kemp?

This seems ridiculous..

Kobe Bryant?  Steve McNair?  Magic Johnson?   

One of those guys got HIV while cheating and repeatedly cheated more before he became a spokesman for the disease.  Networks recently reported what a great husband Kobe was.  The other guy got shot by his mistress, which had to be quite an emotional trauma to his family. Those guys were big reasons their teams won so nobody ever wanted to see their heroes as disappointing husbands.  Cleveland isn't winning right now so this is what we're talking about. 

Even though it's a day early, I would like to take this wonderful opportunity to wish Mr and Mrs Baker Mayfield a Happy Valentines Day!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

RDSg.gif

We need some Pink Font up in here...   Westlake Cheesecake parking lot is now under high security watch .. should be a nightly nob scene out there.. Opps! Mob scene...Carry On, ya horny, un-draftable little devils 😈 and stay off that their twatter 💞

• Haha 3

Like most stories there is probably some truth but it will be somewhere in the middle of her story and if it comes out his story.  But Listening to her I think most of it is fabricated.  

I didn’t get through all of the video- where is she from? 

And Just because his wife is nice looking doesn’t make him immune to bagging some slutty looking strange. 

And wouldn't we love an online list of all married guys who got bjs from cute little tramps?

Start with the Patriots owner first.  ;)

And how many BROWNS fans would be on the list?  Reporters? Members of the clergy?  Presidents?  Congressman? Teaches? Policemen?

.........oh and a list of all married women giving them?  Get my point.  It happens and it's not the end of the world.

• Upvote 1

Yeah well, we'll see. To me this is indicative of a larger problem. Do you think this happened with one chic? Heck no. If it's true, and it looks like it is, Baker probably hooked up with tons of chics while engaged or married. Why does this matter? It speaks to character. You can say that athletes have done this for eternity and you'd be right, but I still think it could cause him problems. What if he gets a divorce? How does it affect his training? His concentration? When your life is going to crap, your work always suffers. 

Again, I hope I'm wrong. But this feels like the tip of the iceberg. And yeah....this should not be anyone's business but Baker's, but welcome to the internet age where everyone knows everything. 

3 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yeah well, we'll see. To me this is indicative of a larger problem. Do you think this happened with one chic? Heck no. If it's true, and it looks like it is, Baker probably hooked up with tons of chics while engaged or married. Why does this matter? It speaks to character. You can say that athletes have done this for eternity and you'd be right, but I still think it could cause him problems. What if he gets a divorce? How does it affect his training? His concentration? When your life is going to crap, your work always suffers. 

Again, I hope I'm wrong. But this feels like the tip of the iceberg. And yeah....this should not be anyone's business but Baker's, but welcome to the internet age where everyone knows everything. 

Yes he's not just the average Joe on the street and this will be magnified  x 1,000.

Well.. even though it was not cheating per se'.... We can chronicle all the woman Jim Brown smacked around if we wanna talk about character.... I mean hell President Kennedy and his brother Bobby fooled around with Marilyn Monroe and god knows how many others not counted for... I personally think it's fabricated until she produces a "Said Video" I mean when did this supposedly take place.. was he even in town? Wilt Chamberlain supposedly got it on with 1,000 women..

...in regards to the ladies "looks"  .....she's not awful....and while she isn't as "hot" as his wife....look at what Tiger woods was hooking up with...or Arnold Schwartzengers maid that he had a kid with...these ladies weren't/aren't "hot" like magazine cover models.  .....but these guys like Baker, or Tiger, who marry a "hot" woman...probalby have some kinks, or activities that they enjoy, that maybe aren't so enjoyable to their hot spouse.  If being "hot" was the be all end all, these guys would never cheat.  Or if the spouse was hot, (or not) but was getting all done in the bedroom, the husband, would at least be less inclined to go looking for fun elsewhere.  I am SURE in this case, the young lady in the video willingly does more fun stuff in bed than the hot chick Baker married. 

As other mentioned, he should have stayed single a while because there is no shortage of willing partners to engage in all the fun stuff a guy might want to do with/to a woman.  You only need to marry when you've decided it's time to find a lady to start a family with.....where you are looking for good looks, brains, common ineterests and all that. 

When I was younger, I got the fun stuff out of the way that I wanted to get done....some of wich my current wife wouldn't be into.  Current wife does enough that I have no need or interest to look eslewhere but doesn't do a few of the more degrading things I enjoyed when I was younger..and she's easy to look at, works hard, and all that.  We have kids and work to raise them.  

I bet the woman is 100% not lying.  I am sure Baker had his way....and depending on ones moral view of this....maybe possibly, did the wife a favor by not subjecting her to something he is into and she isn't.  She gets to live the life....have the money, and the status of being Ms. Baker Mayfield and doesn't have to degrade herself since he found some skank to degrade.....I don't know..just my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And wouldn't we love an online list of all married guys who got bjs from cute little tramps?

Start with the Patriots owner first.  ;)

And how many BROWNS fans would be on the list?  Reporters? Members of the clergy?  Presidents?  Congressman? Teaches? Policemen?

.........oh and a list of all married women giving them?  Get my point.  It happens and it's not the end of the world.

Well, lets start the list:

1. mjp28

2.........................carry on

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

If you want to address the larger problem.....tell us how many have you hooked up with. 

Or, is the larger problem:  Hypocrisy.

22 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well.. even though it was not cheating per se'.... We can chronicle all the woman Jim Brown smacked around if we wanna talk about character.... I mean hell President Kennedy and his brother Bobby fooled around with Marilyn Monroe and god knows how many others not counted for... I personally think it's fabricated until she produces a "Said Video" I mean when did this supposedly take place.. was he even in town? Wilt Chamberlain supposedly got it on with 1,000 women..

Wilt said it was 10,000 women, not "just" 1000. 

The bigger question is:    Why would any of you care? 

His decision making on the field is indicative of a larger problem.  His On the field problems mirror a young Brett Farve.  The hope is he fixes things along the way as Brett Farve did.

29 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If you want to address the larger problem.....tell us how many have you hooked up with. 

Or, is the larger problem:  Hypocrisy.

Gip...it's not the amount of women. It's hooking up while MARRIED. 

7 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

His decision making on the field is indicative of a larger problem.  His On the field problems mirror a young Brett Farve.  The hope is he fixes things along the way as Brett Farve did.

Yep, great comparison! 

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

And Just because his wife is nice looking doesn’t make him immune to bagging some slutty looking strange. 

See Tiger Woods

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Wilt said it was 10,000 women, not "just" 1000. 

The bigger question is:    Why would any of you care? 

I personally don't care.... I mean... Men and Women are engineered to attract each other and procreate.. just like Apha males in lets say a tribe of Monkies or Goriilas , often mate with more than 1 female.. Men of great power and skill are no different in my eyes.. It is an affirmation of one's skill, virility and power...

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

The only  thing  that  matters is  what Emily  thinks about it,  assuming  it's  true. 

FWIW, Russell Wilson  got divorced  and it  hasn't  seemed to  affect his  on field  play  any. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

I personally don't care.... I mean... Men and Women are engineered to attract each other and procreate.. just like Apha males in lets say a tribe of Monkies or Goriilas , often mate with more than 1 female.. Men of great power and skill are no different in my eyes.. It is an affirmation of one's skill, virility and power...

Nah....its just about people being horny.

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The only  thing  that  matters is  what Emily  thinks about it,  assuming  it's  true. 

FWIW, Russell Wilson  got divorced  and it  hasn't  seemed to  affect his  on field  play  any. 

How many starting QBs in this league have been divorced?  Or have been know to have a little something something on the side?    Half?  Probably higher for WRs and DBs.

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Nah, it's just women letting their knickers down. LOL! 🤣

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

How many starting QBs in this league have been divorced?  Or have been know to have a little something something on the side?    Half?  Probably higher for WRs and DBs.

Or looking at the big picture, I'm sure some individual sectors or groups of people are higher or lower.   https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_in_the_United_States#Rates_of_divorce

For sure some get more attention.  (Data might be old.)

Probability_of_First_Marriage_Dissolution_by_race_and_income_1995.png

I watched the whole video a couple days ago. Ate up my prework morning news routine that day.

It was one of those moments where l just felt out of touch with my people. A sign of getting older l suppose. I’m not so naive that l didn’t know that powerful men have been doing stuff like this for centuries, but there used to be a certain civility to it that no longer exists. 

Dirty laundry is dirty laundry for a reason. Meant to be unseen. And now it’s flaunted. That’s wierd to me. 

It's hard to find good information on NFL players getting divorced but here's some anecdotal evidence from the NYT 2009.  How true ?

Polls, studies and anecdotal evidence suggest that the divorce rate for N.F.L. players is between 60 and 80 percent, which is higher than that of the general population, where nearly half of marriages end in divorce, but comparable to athletes in other sports.Aug 8, 2009

From that article:

“When it comes to marriage, guys need to grow up,” Jenkins said. “If you’re not ready for it, don’t do it. If you have doubts, don’t do it. Because you’re wasting your time. And you’re setting yourself up for a fall.”

How true in sports especially with 23 year old millionaires.