THE BROWNS BOARD

Woman claims affair with married Browns QB Baker Mayfield - full interview

Vambo

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Shes a drunken crack whore.. puhleeze...

Kind of has that slutty look about her especially with her tits out there during her 15 minutes of fame......or whatever.

Probably gives a good bj  along with some FREE crabs.  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Kind of has that slutty look about her especially with her tits out there during her 15 minutes of fame......or whatever.

Probably gives a good bj  along with some FREE crabs.  :lol:

I watched about 5 minutes.. I say she's a lying sack of shit.. Or she more than likely got bamboozled by a fake baker /imposter..

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Is a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am blowjob considered an "affair"?

I guess when it's with an NFL quarterback who does endless commercials it is followed by a book and movie of the week.

.........and some money somewhere.

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

I watched about 5 minutes.. I say she's a lying sack of shit.. Or she more than likely got bamboozled by a fake baker /imposter..

That does happen!  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, don't  know  about  that, but show  up for  an interview with  1/2 your  boobs hanging out,  draw your  own conclusions. 

The boobs hangin out was a red flag enough.. So yeah.. I would say she's "Uncouth"

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

The boobs hangin out was a red flag enough.. So yeah.. I would say she's "Uncouth"

As we all know  there's  plenty of  Lounge  Lizards  hanging out  who would  like nothing  better than to  get it on with  an NFL player. 

Got a feeling  Baker is going to  have to  respond to the  accusation.  If it's  true,  look  no farther than  Antonio Brown's  sex life, that part hasn't  affected  his reputation.  At risk of offending the  MAGAs here Mr. Trump had that fling with  Stormy. :)

• Upvote 1

If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

He's so screwed man. I feel bad for Emily. She seemed to be pretty cool. 

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

No one is in deep shit over this. If it’s true he just has to  his deal with his wife and that’s it. For the rest of us its none of our business and it has no public consequences 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

I don't think anyone is in deep shit. You're allowed to have consensual sex, and you're allowed to talk about it. If she's lying, what are you going to do about it? Baker just needs to stay above the fray, deny it, and move on with his life.

Zombo

25 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I don't think anyone is in deep shit. You're allowed to have consensual sex, and you're allowed to talk about it. If she's lying, what are you going to do about it? Baker just needs to stay above the fray, deny it, and move on with his life.

Zombo

For those who think it's just turrible, let me refresh the short attention spans around here that Tom Brady fathered a child while he was dating Gisele. 

And FWIW, no one pays any attention to the scores of NBA players who fool around. Um, starting with Kobe, and our very own Cavs Tristan Thompson...  If you're interested in some real sleeze, just Google it.....  Can't remember (yeah it just came to me- Sean Kemp) the Cavs player who had around six kids with six different women....  

ugly squealer fan, wants a payoff.

whatever.

I hope she gets investigated and goes to prison for blackmail, whatever.

I mean, Baker and his lovely Wife...and

this woman?

nope. not buyin it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1