THE BROWNS BOARD

Tulsi insists that prostitution should be legal.

calfoxwc

you are talking religion, but I am talking Christianity and morality. Slavery was repulsive, etc etc. And axes etc - was hideously immoral.

cannibals in some remote jungle are not Christians, but that is ok because it isn't Christianity? the ....logic is a bit twisted.

6 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think Golden Corral is gross. Better have police enforce my narrow personal opinions and shut down the chocolate fountain through threat of force. Yay small govt.

I love the Golden Corral. I just dont eat that much at a time these days.

But the police enforce peoples narrow personal opinions every day.

😏

WSS

10 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Something being legal doesn’t mean I have to morally agree with it. I wouldn’t want a family member making a fool of themself on a reality TV show or being a drunk or being a “cum dumpster”. But there shouldn’t be a law preventing a person from making that choice on their own because no one else pays the piper ultimately but them.

Don't go all Woody on me I already said that the libertarian in me can't reconcile making it illegal. I just I think it will tend to normalize shity Behavior and make Society the worse for it. Along with that probably goes legalizing non-prescription oxy cocaine heroin you name it. Open up the Opium dens again. If somebody wants to destroy their life it should probably be there for them. But I don't suppose even you think it makes the world a better place.

And one more time kids this has absolutely nothing to do with gay marriage.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And one more time kids this has absolutely nothing to do with gay marriage.

WSS

"so you think drugged up gay woodpeckers can't be prostitutes?" Woody

lol