THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems demand Twitter, Facebook take down edited video of Pelosi ripping up State of the Union speech posted by Trump

Vambo

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Rep. Debbie Dingell, who called me, tears flowing, to thank me for rolling out the maximum “Red Carpet” for the funeral of her husband, then voted against me on the partisan Impeachmen Hoax, said “everybody (Dems) wants to get out of town. This has been, in my whole career, one of the worst weeks ever.” She could have had a much better week if Crazy Nancy, who is the most overrated person in politics (going to lose the House a second time), didn’t bring the phony & corrupt Impeachment Hoax. Dems can’t do anything right, just look at the Iowa vote count!

32 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Whenever any public figure or politician acts like a giant fucking baby about how the internet processes things (see Devin Nunes), it is a bad look. Just shut up and let it pass. Throwing a fit just stokes the flames.

I think the killer leftwing inferno is out of control already. It's time for some people being assaulted by it fight back.

It's more and more a soft civil war. so far.

32 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Whenever any public figure or politician acts like a giant fucking baby about how the internet processes things (see Devin Nunes), it is a bad look. Just shut up and let it pass. Throwing a fit just stokes the flames.

In this case, it is literally the president of the United States posting what amounts to fake news. The thing he's constantly bitching about. Just sayin

The video is edited to falsely show her standing up and ripping up the speech as war heroes are being honored. 

The fact that someone would even need to explain why that is literally fake news is sad. 

What's even sadder is that we now live in a world where the president can post that video and not only do some people not see anything wrong with it, they defend him.

The social media accounts of government figures should be held to a higher standard. We've learned from this board that many people are very stupid and gullible. We shouldn't let politicians knowingly post fake news to help them get reelected.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The video is edited to falsely show her standing up and ripping up the speech as war heroes are being honored. 

The fact that someone would even need to explain why that is literally fake news is sad. 

What's even sadder is that we now live in a world where the president can post that video and not only do some people not see anything wrong with it, they defend him.

The social media accounts of government figures should be held to a higher standard. We've learned from this board that many people are very stupid and gullible. We shouldn't let politicians knowingly post fake news to help them get reelected.

#snowflake  #triggered

she said it was all lies.

which obviously refers to all the introduction of the guests and all the wonderful stories and praise.

that is just the visual point being made.

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I think the killer leftwing inferno is out of control already. It's time for some people being assaulted by it fight back.

It's more and more a soft civil war. so far.

Can't believe how triggered the left get.

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I can’t believe how panty twisted both party’s sycophants get over the internet. It is almost as if political news today is meant to intentionally trigger both sides so they keep on clicking and generating that ad revenue. 

How do you get your twists out?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That video is nonsense but so is her “protest”. She has green lighted plenty of awful horse shit while she has been in office. So Trump and Pelosi can both fuck off.

Maybe those panties are to tight better change them.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Can’t wait for that next thread about (insert thing that Republicans are in a tizzy about) with links to (partisan site that financially gains from said tizzy). We live in the age of clickbait.

You keep clicking...so it's working.