THE BROWNS BOARD

Disrespectful traitor fired by NSC

Vindman didn't make sense to me. He obviously was a big supporter of Ukraine whom he said offered him the position of Defense Minister yet he backstabbed Trump who did much more to help Ukraine than the Obama administration did. Obama would not give Ukraine any lethal military aid even though they desperately needed it and Trump did give Ukraine the lethal military aid. My question to Vindman is why were you not upset with Obama? Answer: he is a leftist weasel?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vambo said:

Don't know that much about Vindman but seeing him testify he reminded me of Frank Burns from M*A*S*H.

He was one listening in on the phone call with Trump and the Ukranian president. It also appears he is the one who went to the unknown whistle blower (Eric Ciaramella).

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

He was one listening in on the phone call with Trump and the Ukranian president. It also appears he is the one who went to the unknown whistle blower (Eric Ciaramella).

I just meant before the trial never knew about him.

Vindman is a piece of scum. and should be prosecuted. His fake love of America, is actually his love of

the Ukraine...and wanting to be a part of the Ukraine insider corruption.

In military terms, per the UCMJ, he violated a very serious legal obligation to follow the chain of command.

His own superior says he didn't. He went outside of the chain of command, to help the deep state take down

OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT. for nothing else. the call to the Ukraine was just an asinine fake excuse.

You can bet he didn't think the call transcripts would be released, and make him look like the traitorous turd he is.

Vindman looks so much like the pudgy twerp guy I rented a room from in the AF back at Wright-Pat.I always left on weekends, and this one weekend, a cute friend of close friends was hoping I'd ask her out. So, I did, we planned the four of us to go out on a Friday night, after I drove into town after my day was up.

I stop bythe house to get my stuff, and all the locks were changed. So, I go to a phone booth and call him, and he says me and the other two guys can't get back into "his" house, until one of us gives him back his parka he got in Alaska. I said I didn't take his stupid parka, and he'd better let me in soon, or he'll regret it. He says he'll have me arrested if I break in and hung up.

hahaha. I was the UCMJ expert. He was actually guity of deliberate misappropriation, and it's actually my residence, too, so, I simply kicked his door in, and got my stuff. And I even got a rubber band and fastened it to hold his door closed.

So I got back Monday morning, staying late on purpose back home, went to work. Later, the Commander calls me into his office and asked me what happened. I told him. He starts laughing and said the guy is an idiot. I explained I never stole his parka, and I know he'll find it. And I offered to pay to have his door fixed. He said that was a nice gesture, he'd talk to the idiot's commander.

Later in the day, the idiot found his parka in a bin where he had stored it, and called and apologized to my commander. and said he would pay for his own door, his mistake. And, before he got off work - I moved out, after easily renting another room elsewhere.

I haven't thought of that story, til Vindman showed up. LOCK VINDMAN UP.

33 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Vindman looks so much like the pudgy twerp guy I rented a room from in the AF back at Wright-Pat.I always left on weekends, and this one weekend, a cute friend of close friends was hoping I'd ask her out. So, I did, we planned the four of us to go out on a Friday night, after I drove into town after my day was up.

I stop bythe house to get my stuff, and all the locks were changed. So, I go to a phone booth and call him, and he says me and the other two guys can't get back into "his" house, until one of us gives him back his parka he got in Alaska. I said I didn't take his stupid parka, and he'd better let me in soon, or he'll regret it. He says he'll have me arrested if I break in and hung up.

hahaha. I was the UCMJ expert. He was actually guity of deliberate misappropriation, and it's actually my residence, too, so, I simply kicked his door in, and got my stuff. And I even got a rubber band and fastened it to hold his door closed.

So I got back Monday morning, staying late on purpose back home, went to work. Later, the Commander calls me into his office and asked me what happened. I told him. He starts laughing and said the guy is an idiot. I explained I never stole his parka, and I know he'll find it. And I offered to pay to have his door fixed. He said that was a nice gesture, he'd talk to the idiot's commander.

Later in the day, the idiot found his parka in a bin where he had stored it, and called and apologized to my commander. and said he would pay for his own door, his mistake. And, before he got off work - I moved out, after easily renting another room elsewhere.

Why didn't you live in the barracks?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

They never let me keep my Parka - had to turn in back in.

Bunny Boots and Mukluks too.

Got to keep the Red Baron Hat and Gloves (not the Mittens).

WTF were you doing with Arctic gear at Wright Pat ?

I was at Eielson (Fairbanks AK), can guarantee we needed it - especially on those Jolly trips out to the remote A-10 practice ranges.

Those Chopper Blades could kick up one helluva Wind Chill when it was -30 to -50 Below.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Why didn't you live in the barracks?

had enough of that in tech training at Keesler. Truth is, I liked to go back to N. Ohio every weekend, or vacationing to my Dad's home place in the mountains...

so I lived a bit north of fairborn/dayton, and didn't have to drive back all the way to the base.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

WTF were you doing with Arctic gear at Wright Pat ?

I was at Eielson (Fairbanks AK), can guarantee we needed it - especially on those Jolly trips out to the remote A-10 practice ranges.

Those Chopper Blades could kick up one helluva Wind Chill when it was -30 to -50 Below.

read it again - it was the guy I rented my room from who had it. He'd been stationed in Alaska, and somehow kept it. I didn't know you were a veteran ! That is COLD duty.

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

had enough of that in tech training at Keesler. Truth is, I liked to go back to N. Ohio every weekend, or vacationing to my Dad's home place in the mountains...

so I lived a bit north of fairborn/dayton, and didn't have to drive back all the way to the base.

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

read it again - it was the guy I rented my room from who had it. He'd been stationed in Alaska, and somehow kept it. I didn't know you were a veteran ! That is COLD duty.

Got it.

Yea, Keesler AFB in the Summer was misery - 99 Degrees with 99% Humidity.

Went from there too Fairbanks AK in Novemeber   .   .   .   talk about a shock too the System :)

Damn, if I was a young Pup I'd jump all over that Space Force though.

Maybe things will work out after all though   .   .   .  

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Fake News CNN & MSDNC keep talking about “Lt. Col.” Vindman as though I should think only how wonderful he was. Actually, I don’t know him, never spoke to him, or met him (I don’t believe!) but, he was very insubordinate, reported contents of my “perfect” calls incorrectly, & was given a horrendous report by his superior, the man he reported to, who publicly stated that Vindman had problems with judgement, adhering to the chain of command and leaking information. In other words, “OUT”.

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Got it.

Yea, Keesler AFB in the Summer was misery - 99 Degrees with 99% Humidity.

Went from there too Fairbanks AK in Novemeber   .   .   .   talk about a shock too the System :)

Damn, if I was a young Pup I'd jump all over that Space Force though.

Maybe things will work out after all though   .   .   .  

Good ole hot Keesler AFB. lol.   and yes, the Space Force, OMG, I would love to have

been any part of that. lol

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Fake News CNN & MSDNC keep talking about “Lt. Col.” Vindman as though I should think only how wonderful he was. Actually, I don’t know him, never spoke to him, or met him (I don’t believe!) but, he was very insubordinate, reported contents of my “perfect” calls incorrectly, & was given a horrendous report by his superior, the man he reported to, who publicly stated that Vindman had problems with judgement, adhering to the chain of command and leaking information. In other words, “OUT”.

yep. Exactly put. How he got "Lt. Col" I have NO freaking idea. Although, I met a knew a rabid corrupt msgt back in the day, and the same in a captain....

Can’t say I mind the fact that the great people of West Virginia are furious at their puppet Democrat Senator, Joe Manchin. They will never forget his phony vote on the Impeachment Hoax. All he had to do is read the Transcripts, sadly, which he wouldn’t understand anyway. But, just like the people of West Virginia will no longer look at weak & pathetic Joe Manchin the same (I got the Pension Bill approved, Manchin couldn’t do it), the wonderful people of Utah will never look at “grandstander” Mitt Romney with anything but contempt & disgust!

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Can’t say I mind the fact that the great people of West Virginia are furious at their puppet Democrat Senator, Joe Manchin. They will never forget his phony vote on the Impeachment Hoax. All he had to do is read the Transcripts, sadly, which he wouldn’t understand anyway. But, just like the people of West Virginia will no longer look at weak & pathetic Joe Manchin the same (I got the Pension Bill approved, Manchin couldn’t do it), the wonderful people of Utah will never look at “grandstander” Mitt Romney with anything but contempt & disgust!

Manchin will mention a coal powered plant on Mars ran by people from Southern WV at election time and the dummies here will be tap dancing.