THE BROWNS BOARD

My decades of being a staunch Independent are history

Tour2ma

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The problem is when you attack these current and former military people you DO NOT distinguish that you are only attacking them as civilians, nor does it sound like you are attacking only their their ideas. So yes, that sounds like a man set so much on defending a fraud "hero" that you are turning on your own. All of them, not just some of them. You do exactly the same with me when using terms like cowardly, dishonest, liar, etc., again in my mind attacking a former military member with wartime service just like the others.

Let that sink in a little. When it comes across like that to me personally then yes, I go after what I perceive is a man turning his back on fellow veterans, including me,  in favor of a true coward.

you are doing the liar thing again. I've said many times, I respected the service in our military. But when you throw your honor out in civilian life -

any profession - priests, teachers, doctors, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc - has bad eggs. Some of them go bad later on in life - for greed, or power reasons. Kelly is a power-slut. His own statements, while working in the WH< showed it. I watched the entirety of vindman's testimony. it sucked, he sucked,

but you never read anything. You just lash out at Pres Trump with unsubstantiated slurs. all the time. Your obaMao BROKE his promises. but you call Pres Trump a liar, while he is KEEPING HIS promises.

hahahahahahahaha. for some stupid reason, your boring epithets against Pres Trump are groundless. You have not explained why you say what you say.

all you lefties ridiculed both Bushs. THEY had military service. Ronald Reagan had military service, He was ridiculed by your hate kind on the left.

You are not a victim. Get over it. Your hostility is boring and senseless. No basis for your bs.

You are afraid to explain why you blurt out all these incessant slurs. You're afraid to admit it's because you lost the last election.

I'm just sayin - you don't get to commit crimes after you become a civilian after distinguished military service.

go read up on Oswald - then man up and you'll get my point.

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yep.  At the VFW if you call someone a coward, the walkers are going to be flying,.

if one of them raped a woman, all the rest would turn him into the police and testify against him if they had facts

to help prove it.

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

cal gets the last ignored words in. A much more peaceful board here now.🙊🤗

run and hide after you refuse to sing the "Me, Tex, is WRONG and won't sing the "I'm so sorry song"

typical tex. this your hero then, tex ?

Lee Harvey Oswald - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963) was an American Marxist and former U.S. Marine who assassinated United States President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. Oswald was honorably released from active duty in the Marine Corps into the reserve and defected to the Soviet Union in October 1959.

I made my point. Just because someone served admirably, doesn't mean they are honorable all their lives after they leave the service.

why that point was flying over his head who knows.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

run and hide after you refuse to sing the "Me, Tex, is WRONG and won't sing the "I'm so sorry song"

typical tex. this your hero then, tex ?

Lee Harvey Oswald - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963) was an American Marxist and former U.S. Marine who assassinated United States President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. Oswald was honorably released from active duty in the Marine Corps into the reserve and defected to the Soviet Union in October 1959.

let's see, tex has "runsies and hidesies", can't handle the truth of anything, can't back up anything he vents, and pretends his being wrong didn't happen when it did.

political chicken crapola. But that's okay. It's surely being better than a woodpecker,