THE BROWNS BOARD

My decades of being a staunch Independent are history

Tour2ma

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Because of how badly they did with the Impeachment Hoax, AOC will primary Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and win, and Jerry Nadler has a good chance of losing to his far left primary opponent! It is all getting quite interesting. Pelosi will lose the House, AGAIN! My poll numbers great.

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

https://medium.com/@karlyn/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

what a beautifully honest and very brilliant article. We elected an imperfect human being as president, being his intentions perfectly show up in how he is keeping his promises sincerely, to have our backs, as Real Americans, and continuing to fight for us despite all the dishonest and illegal hell the left is working so desperately on, to destroy him and his family.

and in the final result, they want to destroy Real America - and all of us. because they can't control us any other way.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

what a beautifully honest and very brilliant article. We elected an imperfect human being as president, being his intentions perfectly show up in how he is keeping his promises sincerely, to have our backs, as Real Americans, and continuing to fight for us despite all the dishonest and illegal hell the left is working so desperately on, to destroy him and his family.

and in the final result, they want to destroy Real America - and all of us. because they can't control us any other way.

John Kelly would disagree with that sentiment. He stands up more for Real America that does not want a King or a dictator, especially in running foreign policy while throwing people under the bus who did just as he was trained to do, i.e. do not carry through illegal orders and report them to your superiors. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/john-kelly-alexander-vindman-north-korea-and-trump/606496/

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

John Kelly would disagree with that sentiment. He stands up more for Real America that does not want a King or a dictator, especially in running foreign policy while throwing people under the bus who did just as he was trained to do, i.e. do not carry through illegal orders and report them to your superiors. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/john-kelly-alexander-vindman-north-korea-and-trump/606496/

so... Vindman clearly jumped the chain of command. You know (unless you never were really in the service, which I seriously doubt is the case) that jumping the chain of command is a very serious offense. I've typed up article 15 and court martial docs over it.

Kelly ignores this to bash Pres Trump at every turn. Kelly is another powerful crook of the deep state. Like comey, clapper, brennan, mccabe and all the rest.

https://newspunch.com/white-house-chief-staff-john-deep-state-traitor/

White House Chief of Staff, John Kelly, Ousted as Deep State Traitor

Former West Wing communications official Cliff Sims, the author of Team of Vipers: My Extraordinary 500 Days in the Trump White House, describes in his book how he heard Kelly discuss how to stop Trump from withdrawing troops from Syria with former Deputy White House Chief of Staff Joe Hagin.

Breitbart.com reports: Sims describes the hallway between the Oval Office and the Vice President’s suite in the West Wing, setting the scene for what he heard Kelly saying about Trump’s policies:

On the afternoon of Thursday, March 29, I was sitting in the back hall­ way of the West Wing, outside Jared’s office, waiting to fill him in on my impending move to the NEC. The President was in Richfield, Ohio, announc­ing plans to “rebuild America’s crumbling infrastructure,” so in his absence, the West Wing was uncharacteristically quiet. But since he was flying straight from Ohio to Mar­-a­-Lago for a long Easter weekend, most of the staff had stayed behind, including General Kelly and Deputy Chief of Staff Joe Hagin.

The back hallway of the West Wing is a roughly twenty­-five­-yard straight shot from the Oval on one end to the Vice President’s suite on the other. Work­ing your way down the hallway from the Oval, on the left side was the Pres­ident’s private dining room, Jared’s office, then the Chief’s suite. On the right side were the Roosevelt Room; the scheduler, Michael Haidet; and Hagin. This was the most prime real estate in the entire building. In an environment where proximity to the President was power, this was the inner sanctum. The hallway was lined with the usual combination of historical paintings, an­tique cabinetry, and famous busts and sculptures. The ceiling was slightly curved, like the top of the number zero. While the upper press office, where I worked, was the bustling center of activity, not to mention accessible to the media, this place was almost serene.

About fifteen feet down the hallway from where I was sitting, I could hear the TV inside the Chief’s suite airing coverage from Trump’s Ohio event, which was set to begin any minute. Hagin sauntered out of his office and across the hall, where he found Kelly standing in front of the TV with a couple of other close aides. Though I hadn’t intended to, I overheard their entire, un­ guarded conversation.

At that point, Sims then describes the conversation he overheard between Kelly and Hagin, in which they criticized the president’s style of rolling out major announcements–and where Kelly said that Trump “better not” announce a U.S. withdrawal from Syria:

“I talked to the President on the plane and he swore to me that he wouldn’t announce anything about Syria,” Kelly said, in an exasperated tone. I knew immediately what he was talking about. The President had for some time been privately expressing a desire to pull U.S. troops out of Syria. I wasn’t involved in the national security decision­-making process, but his inclination to pull out was well known throughout the building. Top military officials were urg­ing him to keep a couple of thousand troops in the country to clear out the last remnants of the so-called Islamic State. To that point he had begrudg­ingly acquiesced, but his patience was running thin. Kelly clearly was expect­ ing him to say something about the topic anyway.

“We won’t know until he walks offstage,” Hagin replied with a resigned chuckle. This was a common sentiment among staffers who bristled at Trump’s tendency to go off script during his remarks. It also happened to be what made him interesting to watch—no one knew what he would say, not even the staff.

“He d— well better know not to screw us on this,” Kelly growled. I was taken aback by this brief but revealing exchange, which seemed to encapsu­late Kelly’s view of his job and of the President himself: which was that Trump was a missile of chaos and Kelly was the general trying to keep him in the silo. Many reporters over the years reported that this was Kelly’s view of the job—to various denials from the White House—but we all knew it was true.

so there is your "hero", Tex. An over the top deep stater who deems it necessary that only the deep state runs our country and to hell with OUR CHOICE as PRESIDENT and OUR CHOICE TO SET POLICY.

They demand to set the policy. THEY can go to hell. WE did NOT ELECT these dangerously supreme leader bastards.

Vindman was one of them - of course that pizzes them off - they lost leakers and fellow traitors/deep state informants.

Which, the CIA also had one in the inner workins of the WH too.

EXACTLY what was going on on the "Shooter" series on TV and the "Shooter" movie.

go watch it. and then realize what all is going on...is the same thing.

not a coincidence, I'm starting to think. seriously.

" I had attended an event with all of the Democratic contenders just two days prior in exactly the same arena and the contrast was stark. First, Trump completely filled the arena all the way up to the top. Even with every major Democratic candidate in attendance the other night, and the campaigns giving away free tickets, the Democrats did not do that. With Trump, every single person was unified around a singular goal. With the Democrats, the audience booed over candidates they didn’t like and got in literal shouting matches with each other. With Trump, there was a genuinely optimistic view of the future. With the Democrats, it was doom and gloom. With Trump, there was a genuine feeling of pride of being an American. With the Democrats, they emphasized that the country was a racist place from top to bottom. "

" Today, I voted in the New Hampshire Democratic Primary for Pete Buttigieg. I genuinely feel that Pete would be great for this country, and maybe he’ll have his opportunity in the future. But tomorrow, I’ll be changing my voter registration from Democrat to Independent and walking away from the party I’ve spent the last 20 years in to sit in the middle for a while. There are extremes in both parties that I am uncomfortable with, but I also fundamentally believe that most people on both sides are good, decent human beings that want the best for the country but have dramatic disagreements on how to get there. But until we start seeing each other as human beings, there will be no bridging the divide. I refuse to be a part of the divisiveness any longer. I refuse to hate people I don’t know simply because they choose to vote for someone else. If we’re going to heal the country, we have to start taking steps towards one another rather than away. "

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

White House Chief of Staff, John Kelly, Ousted as Deep State Traitor

I knew I could count on you to be outright laughable. There is always something wrong with every single person that Trump decides to denigrate because they do not agree with him. Have you ever noticed how many conspiracy theories revolve around something being wrong with every person who has ever chosen to leave him or who he got rid of for daring to disagree? Nope , you just pass this trash on as gospel truth. The president is a true Narcissistic Personality Disorder. There will always be something wrong with anyone not named Trump. Goes hand in hand. All you do is buy it from the man you thought was CIRCUS BARKER. He hasn't changed. Only you have changed.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I knew I could count on you to be outright laughable. There is always something wrong with every single person that Trump decides to denigrate because they do not agree with him. Have you ever noticed how many conspiracy theories revolve around something being wrong with every person who has ever chosen to leave him or who he got rid of for daring to disagree? Nope , you just pass this trash on as gospel truth. The president is a true Narcissistic Personality Disorder. There will always be something wrong with anyone not named Trump. Goes hand in hand. All you do is buy it from the man you thought was CIRCUS BARKER. He hasn't changed. Only you have changed.

more bs from you. you don't read and comprehend well. The article clearly shows that kelly demanded to be in control, along with the deep state. WE elected Pres Trump. Kelly/vindman etc the deep state is corrupt and OUT OF LINE. THEY DO NOT RUN POLICY IN AMERICA - WE DO BY ELECTING OUR PRESIDENT>

dirty obaMao commie got to set policy, now OUR PRESIDENT gets to set policy. Your commie pres had no right to put his corrupt activist/loyalists to the left - all over our government to try to keep the next Pres from doing different.

WE ELECTED HIM TO DO WHAT HE IS DOING. YOU LOST THE ELECTION, GET OVER IT.

Drain the swamp. get these sick sombeitch liars out of here.

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

more bs from you. you don't read and comprehend well. The article clearly shows that kelly demanded to be in control, along with the deep state. WE elected Pres Trump. Kelly/vindman etc the deep state is corrupt and OUT OF LINE. THEY DO NOT RUN POLICY IN AMERICA - WE DO BY ELECTING OUR PRESIDENT>

dirty obaMao commie got to set policy, now OUR PRESIDENT gets to set policy. Your commie pres had no right to put his corrupt activist/loyalists to the left - all over our government to try to keep the next Pres from doing different.

WE ELECTED HIM TO DO WHAT HE IS DOING. YOU LOST THE ELECTION, GET OVER IT.

Drain the swamp. get these sick sombeitch liars out of here.

You have a very horrible case of Obama Hatred Syndrome. It becomes evident with your constant denigration of many of our nations most highly decorated honorable men in favor of that "sick sombeitch liar" who was so honorable that he had to have his rich daddy get a doctor to give credence to his "bone spur" claim to keep him from serving during time of war. You'd much rather throw a 4 Star Marine Corps General under the bus. If you really are the veteran you claim to be you would first recognize that a Marine does not rise that high without a deep degree of personal integrity. And second you would know he honorably served in the Iraqi combat zone as the commander of Task Force Tripoli that drive from Bagdad into Samarra and Tikrit. He was also award the Legion of Merit with Gold Star and the "V" device for Valor. He came out of military retirement at Trump's request to first carry out his policies in Homeland Security and then as Chief of Staff. Now if you want to hang on to this ridiculous assertion that he is somehow even associated with "dirty deep state", then send in you Honorable Discharge. You don't need it anymore.

Better yet find a way to meet General Kelly and tell him what you say here. Hope you survive it.

I respect Kelly for his service in the military.

But now, like Mccain, he sold out his honor to become part of the deep state. And if I met him, he'd get violent?

and THIS is your "hero" ? and I have never ridiculed your military service, and never ridiculed Kelly's service.

but you just made a mistake, asswipe. You just ridiculed mine.

That's how low your TDS will go? I feel sorry for you. You just slimed yourself. I don't respect slime.

gettyimages-631427900-612x612.jpg

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I respect Kelly for his service in the military.

But now, like Mccain, he sold out his honor to become part of the deep state. And if I met him, he'd get violent?

and THIS is your "hero" ? and I have never ridiculed your military service, and never ridiculed Kelly's service.

but you just made a mistake, asswipe. You just ridiculed mine.

That's how low your TDS will go? I feel sorry for you. You just slimed yourself. I don't respect slime.

No problem. I've lost count of how many current and retired military you have slimed on this board. Seems like every one that has anything at all negative to say about Trump. I didn't have to slime you. It's already all over you from your own words. To post the crap you have posted from very biased sources is indeed disrespecting not only the veterans, but the services from which they came. You're full of shit to think otherwise. Post Obama Hatred Disease. It fits perfectly. That's how low it has taken you.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No problem. I've lost count of how many current and retired military you have slimed on this board. Seems like every one that has anything at all negative to say about Trump. I didn't have to slime you. It's already all over you from your own words. To post the crap you have posted from very biased sources is indeed disrespecting not only the veterans, but the services from which they came. You're full of shit to think otherwise. Post Obama Hatred Disease. It fits perfectly. That's how low it has taken you.

you're a liar and a coward now. I've criticized retired military over their corruption IN CIVILIAN LIFE. I have NEVER once ridiculed their military service.

you are apparently so corrupt in mind you gloss over the difference. Nice try, but you won't get me to respond in a way you can fake a complaint to the mods again.

that is like "joebob was in the whatever union all these years, so don't you criticize him for raping that girl, even though he is in prison now, because you are dissing his union and all the good work he did in the factory and all those factory workers"

you are so much like woodpecker - he doesn't add anything genuine (ok, he did once) to the forum.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you're a liar and a coward now.

Now you say? So those other times you referred to me as a liar, cowardly and just more recently dishonest don't really count?

If that is the kind of respect you say you have been giving until this point, then you may stop at any time.

You're a hypocrite. You've done that to me and then expect me to respect you? Not gonna happen. You've been doing to me like a copycat of the bully in the WH.

And the man that a man is in the military does not change when they are a civilian. My grandfather was a 33 year retired Col. and that is how I referred to him. That or Sir. You have no respect for a former 4 Star Marine General, so yes you are disrespecting the man AND his service. If you knew anything about it, YOU would get it. But you don't. You always find things wrong with every single one that ever said anything bad about your hero. That's a fact, Jack.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now you say? So those other times you referred to me as a liar, cowardly and just more recently dishonest don't really count?

If that is the kind of respect you say you have been giving until this point, then you may stop at any time.

You're a hypocrite. You've done that to me and then expect me to respect you? Not gonna happen. You've been doing to me like a copycat of the bully in the WH.

And the man that a man is in the military does not change when they are a civilian. My grandfather was a 33 year retired Col. and that is how I referred to him. That or Sir. You have no respect for a former 4 Star Marine General, so yes you are disrespecting the man AND his service. If you knew anything about it, YOU would get it. But you don't. You always find things wrong with every single one that ever said anything bad about your hero. That's a fact, Jack.

I never once called you a coward. and a liar. and ignorant. Police officers, pastors, lawyers, doctors - some of them commit crime. some teachers commit crime.

well ,hell yes some military officers commit crimes. That is why there is a UCMJ.

While military service members are normally subject to laws and punishments under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), there are times when civilian courts also have jurisdiction over crimes committed by service members. This can happen when a service member commits a crime outside of a military installation.

Civilian Criminal Law and Military Personnel

https://military.findlaw.com/criminal-law/civilian-criminal-law-military-personnel.html

While military service members are normally subject to laws and punishments under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), there are times when civilian courts also have jurisdiction over crimes committed by service members. This can happen when a service member commits a crime outside of a

What Happens When Military Veterans Commit Criminal ...

https://www.bajajdefense.com/happens-military-veterans-commit-criminal-offenses

Jan 16, 2017 · An Army National Guard veteran who served in Iraq shot dozens of people at a Florida airport, highlighting the particularized needs of military veterans when they run afoul of the criminal justice system. 26-year-old Esteban Santiago received a general discharge from the ANG shortly after his tour of duty in Iraq.

stick a cork in it, texsag. I knew officers in the military who were absolutely corrupt. I knew a dangerously racist and Christian hater/God hater msgt who came after a bunch of us in the military.

he threatened me once. I won dramatically. You won't know the story, because you suck at being an honest human being on this forum.

Of course people who served honorably in the military must have that service respected.

but in civilian life- not even woodpecker would respect a murder done by a former military officer.

What happens when a military person commits a crime off ...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071006093959AAYK5i6

Oct 06, 2007 · He was an Air Force man who committed a crime off base in Hawaii and was court-martialed by the military. That was overturned by the Military Court of Appeals which ruled that crimes committed out in "civvie land" which don't involve military …

U.S. military personnel have been convicted of $50 million ...

May 05, 2015 · Since 2005, 115 U.S. service members have been convicted of crimes valued at more than $50 million in Iraq and Afghanistan, including stealing, rigging contracts, and taking bribes.

Martin James Monti, United States Army Air Forces pilot, convicted of treason for defecting to the Waffen SS in 1944. He was paroled in 1960.

I suppose Tex thinks this USAF pilot was justified because of Pres Trump.

just stupid it is.

10 Generals Who Got In Trouble With Their Chief - Listverse

https://listverse.com/2010/06/27/10-generals-who-got-in-trouble-with-their-chief

Jun 16, 2014 · American General Stanley McChrystal was recently relieved of command by President Obama, for disparaging comments he made about the administration. He was the latest U.S. general to be sacked for crossing the Commander In Chief.

10 Generals/Admirals That Got Fired - History and Headlines

https://www.historyandheadlines.com/10-generalsadmirals-got-fired

On April 11, 1951 President Harry Truman had had enough, and fired General of the Army (5 star general) Douglas MacArthur. Firing the senior American general during a war, especially one that had been awarded the Medal of Honor (in World War II) and that was a national hero is not to be taken lightly;Read More

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

10 Generals/Admirals That Got Fired - History and Headlines

https://www.historyandheadlines.com/10-generalsadmirals-got-fired

On April 11, 1951 President Harry Truman had had enough, and fired General of the Army (5 star general) Douglas MacArthur. Firing the senior American general during a war, especially one that had been awarded the Medal of Honor (in World War II) and that was a national hero is not to be taken lightly;Read More

He fired him because he wanted to bomb China which could have started a  war with Russia.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Tex's new party of choice hated McCann's guts. And he doesn't seem to care so?

WSS

Did they specifically call him out for being a POW? 

"He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

its hilarious to me the same people that go on these long winded posts about respecting the military and blah blah blah are some of the most avid supporters of a president that crapped on POWs. 

apparently it's fine because they don't like the POW in question? At least not any more

the theme of most of those on the right on this board is that they'll completely shun their "values" whenever the party needs to come first. With zero shame

54 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He fired him because he wanted to bomb China which could have started a  war with Russia.

he would have been tex's lipstick stained poster on his wall......the president is commander-in-chief. We elect our president to make policy.

not the dirty arrogant out of control deep state operators like kelly, traitor vindman, and the like.

man - I hope somebody can catch some of the"Shooter" on rerun..., or the movie. It's almost like it was made to be a warning about what has really been going on.

The assassination of JFK, attempted assassination of Reagan, and now the absolute hatred and attempted destruction of Pres Trump.

both Bushes were well entrenched with the powers that be.

the list is getting longer.

obaMao, both clintons, holder, rice, lynch, mccabe, comey, clapper, brennan, kelly, vindman, the dirty carabella sp? fake whistleblower/liar, steele, the entire democratic party bar none, bidens, moochelle, blumenthal, gore, ginsburg, stephan halper, valerie jarrett, peter strzok and dirty mistress page, dirty john kelly, lois learner, terry mccauliffe, dirty john mccain, barbara jill mccabe, herbert mccmaster, joseph mifsud, dirty robert mueller and all his dirty "pitbull" dishonest pros attorneys, bruce and nelli orr, dirty milt romney, and this dirtbag: rosenstein...,

some call it a "shadow government" - we call it the "deep state".

they plan on running our country, and if a non-deep stater becomes president, or goes rogue contrary to their power -

they will destroy all opposition. For all the talk about the clintons' people doing all the mysterious murders of clinton associates...

I would suggest it's the deep state thugs who are taking people out.

Just....like....in....the "Shooter" movie.

sorry woodpecker, but when I said I never called him a coward, it was in response to his claim that I did it before.

Of course i'm doing it now. He crossed the line.

and you really need a friend somewhere, somewhere. sad. hope you get a friend someday.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

sorry woodpecker, but when I said I never called him a coward, it was in response to his claim that I did it before.

Of course i'm doing it now. He crossed the line.

and you really need a friend somewhere, somewhere. sad. hope you get a friend someday.

Go ahead Cal and rain on his parade...his big almost "gotcha moment"

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Go ahead Cal and rain on his parade...his big almost "gotcha moment"

Cal is mind numbingly hypocritical on a daily basis. If he has some reason to get out of this one then good for him I guess, but literally his entire history here is riddled with it.

You can find something he supports Trump doing, search this boards history, and then find him attacking Obama for it. Many posters here have done it. 

Whatever nonsense he's going on about now I'll just let it go. Though I'm sure I could find an old post of cal saying that shit to Ags if I really cared to find it.