THE BROWNS BOARD

My decades of being a staunch Independent are history

Tour2ma

Rolling up my sleeves...

Opening my wallet....

Joining the Texas Democratic Party.

Trump's performance in the East Room today was fucking embarrassing.

It's no longer enough to simply vote against the man.

It's time to get to work and end the Trumpican Party this November before it ends this country... hopefully it can last that long.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Rolling up my sleeves...

Opening my wallet....

It's time to get to work and end the Trumpican Party this November before it ends this country... hopefully it can last that long.

Oh please homie.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Rolling up my sleeves...

Opening my wallet....

Noble cause, but rather futile.  Especially in Texas.   

I'm going to kick back and enjoy the show.  I'm kind of hoping Trump wins again, in all honesty.   But I'm hoping things get REAL indigent from him.  Like straight circus, clown show, over the top, what-have-we-done type shit.    Maybe then these dumbasses will learn that neither the Democrats or Republicans exist to serve the American people, only their party themselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Rolling up my sleeves...

Opening my wallet....

100% understand Tour. Haven't listened to the speech yet- but I know what to expect.... Should I have a barf bag handy? I'll catch it later after I watch the new episode of Picard, which I currently care about more than what this assclown has to spew about how wronged he "thinks" he is by the Democrats. 

The MAGAs on this Forum are in serious D-Nile that the Tweeter in Chief is driving Independents and Moderate Republicans who have more than a couple communicating neurons over to the other side in droves.  

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

100% understand Tour. Haven't listened to the speech yet- but I know what to expect.... Should I have a barf bag handy? I'll catch it later after I watch the new episode of Picard, which I currently care about more than what this assclown has to spew about how wronged he "thinks" he is by the Democrats. 

The MAGAs on this Forum are in serious D-Nile that the Tweeter in Chief is driving Independents and Moderate Republicans who have more than a couple communicating neurons over to the other side in droves.  

D-nile might be underestimating the amount of independent and democrat voters Trump is bringing to the republican party:

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/01/13/stunning-data-from-trumps-ohio-rally-42.8-of-attendees-identified-as-either-democratic-or-independent

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

what is all this bs? "what he did today" ???? I WATCHED IT AND WAS PROUD OF HIM. YOU DIDN"T EVEN WATCH IT ???

lol. Check yer diet - I think you are missing some vitamins. Hell YES he was wronged. Again, I'm retired, and watched/listened to HOURS of the fake asswipe testimony that proved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. then the dems failed completely, but to save their own buttfaces and make them FEEL better, they went for it ANYWAYS>

as in, the MUELLER REPORT CAME UP WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AFTER THREE YEARS.

maybe more sunshine? Vitamin D?

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

D-nile might be underestimating the amount of independent and democrat voters Trump is bringing to the republican party:

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/01/13/stunning-data-from-trumps-ohio-rally-42.8-of-attendees-identified-as-either-democratic-or-independent

Then it's a sad day for this country OBF. 

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore." Statue of Liberty

"Build me a Big Beautiful Wall to keep the riff-raff out" Donald Trump. There's many, many other reasons he's disliked. 

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

what is all this bs? "what he did today" ???? I WATCHED IT AND WAS PROUD OF HIM. YOU DIDN"T EVEN WATCH IT ???

lol. Check yer diet - I think you are missing some vitamins. Hell YES he was wronged. Again, I'm retired, and watched/listened to HOURS of the fake asswipe testimony that proved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. then the dems failed completely, but to save their own buttfaces and make them FEEL better, they went for it ANYWAYS>

as in, the MUELLER REPORT CAME UP WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AFTER THREE YEARS.

maybe more sunshine? Vitamin D?

Hard to believe some of us don't spend 5-6 hours a day glued to Fox News Cal. Some of us don't believe or approve of the stuff that spews forth from Trump either. Believe whatever the hell you want to. The referendum comes in November. 

Just now, hoorta said:

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore." Statue of Liberty

"Build me a Big Beautiful Wall to keep the riff-raff out" Donald Trump. There's many, many other reasons he's disliked. 

sorry - we NEED THE WALL.

https://thegoldwater.com/news/28155-DOJ-Releases-Shocking-2018-Illegal-Alien-Crime-Statistics-and-Media-is-Silent

DOJ Releases Shocking 2018 Illegal Alien Crime Statistics and Media is Silent

The Departments of Justice and Homeland Security have now released their 2018 quarterly reports on the arrests of illegal aliens inside the United States of America, and the statistics of those currently in federal custody pending trial or deportation are quite shocking.

The mainstream media makes an effort to depict those incarcerated by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) agencies as being “Dreamers” or “innocent children,” and in reality that's the furthest thing from the truth, according to the report on the Justice Department website.

As a result of President Trump’s Executive Order on Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States, there's a specific requirement given to both the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for each government agency to collect the relevant data and provide quarterly reports on data collection efforts.

The report finds that more than one-in-five of all persons in Bureau of Prisons custody were known or suspected aliens, a shocking misuse of our prison systems and a major burden on the taxpayers of this country.

This could be avoided if a border wall were funded immediately.

Even moreover interesting is that 93 percent of all confirmed aliens that are in DOJ custody are in the United States unlawfully, meaning that the ICE agency is accurately making arrests of those who shouldn't be in the United States of America in the first place.

On June 7th of 2018, the DOJ and DHS released the full Fiscal Year First Quarter Alien Incarceration Report for download, complying with this order.

First Quarter 2018 Alien Incarceration Report:

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Hard to believe some of us don't spend 5-6 hours a day glued to Fox News Cal. Some of us don't believe or approve of the stuff that spews forth from Trump either. Believe whatever the hell you want to. The referendum comes in November. 

I'm just curious - why judge based on nothing that you ...didn't hear or watch, but you made a point about it?

Why can that make any sense to you? or, you are just going by what you heard from a hater and peer pressure influenced this outburst against Pres Trump

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

And I agree with what is said on the Statue of Liberty but let people immigrate here legally. To come here illegally and jump to the front of the line  is totally unfair to those who are waiting in line and following the law. If you believe in open borders than the democrat party is for you Hoorta because I haven't seen any republicans advocating open borders just the democrats.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

WE NEED A WALL !

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/26/illegals-commit-crimes-double-rate...

Jan 26, 2018 · The crime rate among illegal immigrants in Arizona is twice that of other residents, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Friday, citing a new report based on conviction data.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/

Man Wanted In Brazil For Kidnapping, Robbery Picked Up By ICE In Massachusetts

February 5, 2020 by Dave Gibson

Six-Day-Long ICE Raid In New Jersey Results In Arrest Of 115 Violent, Foreign Fugitives

Twice Deported Man Admits To Raping, Murdering New Jersey Woman

Illegal Alien Charged With Incest, Rape In North Carolina

February 3, 2020 by Dave Gibson

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged With Child Molestation In Idaho

February 3, 2020 by Dave Gibson

Corrupt Mexico: Three Cartel Kingpins ‘Escape’ Prison With Help Of Officials

Illegal Alien Caught With 21 Pounds Of Meth, Headed To Prison

February 2, 2020 by Dave Gibson

Illegal Alien Raped 4-Year-Old Twin Girls, Gave Them Both Gonorrhea

January 31, 2020 by Dave Gibson

Illegal Alien Thought He Was Meeting 14-Year-Old Boy For Sex, Gets Busted Instead

January 31, 2020 by Dave Gibson

Filipino Church Busted In $20 Million Human Smuggling Scheme

January 30, 2020 by Dave Gibson

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Noble cause, but rather futile.  Especially in Texas.   

I'm going to kick back and enjoy the show.  I'm kind of hoping Trump wins again, in all honesty.   But I'm hoping things get REAL indigent from him.  Like straight circus, clown show, over the top, what-have-we-done type shit.    Maybe then these dumbasses will learn that neither the Democrats or Republicans exist to serve the American people, only their party themselves.

you should go back to talking about a few "x's" and "o's" while you haven't disgraced yourself further, egad. Pres Trump never did anything to be impeached for. Experts all over our government, all over our country have said it. Even all four invited leftwing hater hack Constitutional experts ADMITTED IT IN FRONT OF THE DEMWAHACKS IN CONGRESS DURING THEIR FAKE IMPEACHMENT.

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Rolling up my sleeves...

Opening my wallet....

Democrats QUITTING And Vow NEVER To Vote Democrat Again After Pelosi Tears Up Trump's SOTU Speech

Feb 5, 2020

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Rolling up my sleeves...

Opening my wallet....

Sanders Not Asked About Gulag-Supporting Staffer During Debate

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sanders-not-asked-about-gulag-supporting-staffer-during...

Jan 15, 2020 · Bernie Sanders was not asked about a staffer who expressed support for putting supporters of President Trump in gulags and promoting violent

Democrats Are Leaving Their Party in Droves. Conservatives ...

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/08/22/former-democrats-are-leaving-their-party-in...

Aug 22, 2018 · Democrats Are Leaving Their Party in Droves. Conservatives Should Pay Attention. Two thousand years ago, St. Paul found himself blinded by a bright light on the road to Damascus…

Author: Jeff Walyus

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you should go back to talking about a few "x's" and "o's" while you haven't disgraced yourself further, egad. Pres Trump never did anything to be impeached for. Experts all over our government, all over our country have said it. Even all four invited leftwing hater hack Constitutional experts ADMITTED IT IN FRONT OF THE DEMWAHACKS IN CONGRESS DURING THEIR FAKE IMPEACHMENT.

I'm not saying you're manic and/or bipolar.   Only your posting style and verbiage tends to indicate some other...problems.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

WE NEED A WALL !

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/26/illegals-commit-crimes-double-rate...

Jan 26, 2018 · The crime rate among illegal immigrants in Arizona is twice that of other residents, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Friday, citing a new report based on conviction data.

Spoken like a true Xenophobe.... And data from one of Trump's ass kissers. The only way they're allowed to hang around the White House..... 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Democrats Are Leaving Their Party in Droves. Conservatives ...

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/08/22/former-democrats-are-leaving-their-party-in...

Aug 22, 2018 · Democrats Are Leaving Their Party in Droves. Conservatives Should Pay Attention. Two thousand years ago, St. Paul found himself blinded by a bright light on the road to Damascus…

Author: Jeff Walyus

Apparently some of you here think Trump = Jesus. Danger Will Clark, danger!!! Pull out your history book, go back 90 years or so and substitute Mexicans for Jews. You know that little guy originally from Austria. Some of us happen to see parallels there Cal.   

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Great- I lasted through about 20 minutes of it on YouTube. Donald takes a victory lap, bashes the Democrats, plays the martyr card. 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.....  EXACTLY what I expected. 

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sorry - we NEED THE WALL.

Go pay for it then Cal. I object to my tax money being spent on a multi billion dollar boondoggle that isn't going to work. 

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm just curious - why judge based on nothing that you ...didn't hear or watch, but you made a point about it?

Why can that make any sense to you? or, you are just going by what you heard from a hater and peer pressure influenced this outburst against Pres Trump

I heard all I needed to. I wasn't happy about the CBS soundbites that got posted on this thread- so I went to the unedited stuff. Get your head out of your ass (or Trump's) for God's sake. I'm smart enough to make up my own mind. Trump is as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning.... Nah- all those guys leveling criticism at Trump from a leftist POV don't know what they're talking about..... 

From one post above...  

"Great- I lasted through about 20 minutes of it on YouTube. Donald takes a victory lap, bashes the Democrats, plays the martyr card. 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.....  EXACTLY what I expected. " 

I said it before- and you can bite me if you don't agree- as a card carrying Republican for over 20 years my POV is- Donald Trump has destroyed the Republican party as we know it- and it's never going to be the same. If you want to be one of Donald's sycophant sheep- by all means, carry on. As far as "seeing the light" Democratic Donald pro abortion saw the better path to getting elected if he did a 180 to garner more votes. I say phony. LOL, the Dems lied?- from the most documented liar ever to live in the White House? Spare me the hypocrisy....  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Spoken like a true Xenophobe.... And data from one of Trump's ass kissers. The only way they're allowed to hang around the White House..... 

Apparently some of you here think Trump = Jesus. Danger Will Clark, danger!!! Pull out your history book, go back 90 years or so and substitute Mexicans for Jews. You know that little guy originally from Austria. Some of us happen to see parallels there Cal.   

I think you would be surprised at the Hispanic support for Trump. 

https://lexitmovement.org/

People who hate Trump

-approve of guys in little girls bathrooms.

-approve of killing babies up to the point full term birth.(literally head coming out of the mother)

-approve of taking away your 2nd amendment rights.

-letting felons vote

-refuse to acknowledge simple biological things like a man is man etc.

-approve of open borders.

-approve of zero consequences for complete lies and shams in our judicial system. (Kavanaugh is a perfect example, why has no one been held responsible for that shitshow)

I could go on for ever...

Yet people who approve of Making America Great Again are racists, deplorables etc.  If all you see is Trumps mastery of trolling then maybe you should look past the hair, the tweets, the ‘pussy’ grabbing comments, the obvious gaffes meant to incite responses from idiots.  Trump has done what no other president before him has done and all while being wrongfully persecuted for made up crimes.

I’m pretty comfortable knowing that the guy pissing off both the left and the right is exposing levels of corruption beyond comprehension.  Plus my pension, wages and simple freedoms are doing better than ever.

#MAGA

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm not saying you're manic and/or bipolar.   Only your posting style and verbiage tends to indicate some other...problems.

that's very soviet of you. If you get mad at a critic, say he has "problems" lol Truth is, you can't explain your opinions, outside of football, at all.

truth is, you are the one who threatened me once - that is strike one on -your- way to looking like you aren't all there.   It's just silly to have to tell posters like you and a few others, what is so obvious, that you ignore. I don't get it. It's sad on a congressional scale, ...

ObaMao commie encouraged all this vile hostility toward all conservatives, and anybody who disagrees with the left. Most of the time - posts do not reflect who the posters are enough to judge. There are a few who do threats of violence, that's bad. I am contrary to a fault - rock solid in my beliefs, because of legit reasons I have for establishing those beliefs long ago, in the first place.

My goofy creativity in word use is said to be a "higher intelligence".  It just amuses me, helps to make a point.

You went off the deep end, when all I did was to disagree politely to ONE of your ten points in a football post.

Perhaps you should evaluate yourself since perhaps, you know you best. And do have a nice day.